behemoth?

More like a steamer ship.

@Sveta: I sure hope you mean a whale.

maniac said:
More like a steamer ship.

@Sveta: I sure hope you mean a whale.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... :rolleyes:

nope ;)

We´ll that´s about how they looked. But they had problems walking over hills as MindBuster said!

rstock said:

I'll help ya ;)

behemoth
1 often capitalized : a mighty animal described in Job 40:15-24 as an example of the power of God
2 : something of monstrous size or power

It comes from Egyptian word 'behemau' which ment European water buffalo (~or at least thats direct tranlation from its Finnish name). Anyway its often used as word 'huge/great/large/powerful'.

What clientloader said could be interpret as:
"Reports of a great monster has been circulating"

Or they mean Behemoth, or its roleplay flavor like additional uses for whips :)

Last edited:
Svetlana said:
LOL @ that pic! OMFG... I hope I'm not the only one that sees similarities to something else... what is MA thinking? LOL LOL :laugh:

Yup yup... :o:

I wonder if you can ride it after taming :p Would be neat to paint text "size DOES matter" to its side while stomping on couple troxies :D

Essi said:
Yup yup... :o:

I wonder if you can ride it after taming :p Would be neat to paint text "size DOES matter" to its side while stomping on couple troxies :D

LMFAO Essi :laugh:

Essi said:
I'll help ya ;)

behemoth
1 often capitalized : a mighty animal described in Job 40:15-24 as an example of the power of God
2 : something of monstrous size or power

It comes from Egyptian word 'behemau' which ment European water buffalo (~or at least thats direct tranlation from its Finnish name). Anyway its often used as word 'huge/great/large/powerful'.

What clientloader said could be interpret as:
"Reports of a great monster has been circulating"

Or they mean Behemoth, or its roleplay flavor like additional uses for whips :)

I see, thx for the info :)

this may sound like i'm sum oddball :p
just wanted to add more info, pls don't flame about this post, I am not a member:

The church of Satan (that is the proper church, not the globally known, incorrect propaganda) claims that the word "behemoth" is one of "The Infernal names" although the origin of any of these "Infernal Names" is unknown to me at the moment

again pls don't scream that i'm some sorta freak devil worshipper....i don't kill anything IRL :p

iwasinnamuknow said:
The church of Satan (that is the proper church, not the globally known, incorrect propaganda) claims that the word "behemoth" is one of "The Infernal names" although the origin of any of these "Infernal Names" is unknown to me at the moment

Well originally (far before Christian religion) it was Egyption word "pehemau" meaning "water-ox" (checked correct words this time). Hebrew adopted that word as "b'hemoth". Religions probably took it after that.

I wonder if it still qualifies as infernal name after this :D

Last edited:
I deleted a few posts getting way off-topic...

Weee, i found THE behemoth pic...

(click pic for full size)

:cool:

that is just, um, I mean cmon how obvious, what were they thinking?

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
that is just, um, I mean cmon how obvious, what were they thinking?

DD

Maybe they wasnt? Maybe their lil behemoth was?

Ok Im gonna go in the corner of shame now. :whistle:

Skam said:
Maybe they wasnt? Maybe their lil behemoth was?

Ok Im gonna go in the corner of shame now. :whistle:

Haha Skam... :D

DD

Back