Question: I would like to know

That entropiawiki map is out of date, but I'm sure you know that :) There are a lot more TP's now and before the VU I was logged off at Bonerattle Cove having been hunting the skeletons. When I logged on after the VU instead of the sea view, I found myself facing a wall of rock :rolleyes:

That entropiawiki map is out of date, but I'm sure you know that :) There are a lot more TP's now and before the VU I was logged off at Bonerattle Cove having been hunting the skeletons. When I logged on after the VU instead of the sea view, I found myself facing a wall of rock :rolleyes:

I know, of course. The previous poster asked what was there before this VU and, lacking a screenshot of the earlier state, this was the closest. That it didn't contain the most recently added teleporters is of little significance. Well, you saw the mess for yourself.

Hmmm

That is quite drastic. :scratch2:

My first thought is that it was 'A work in progress' and you guys caught it during the transition?

Secondly, maybe the water is bugged and that is really the bottom of the beach? :smoke:

That is quite drastic. :scratch2:

My first thought is that it was 'A work in progress' and you guys caught it during the transition?

Secondly, maybe the water is bugged and that is really the bottom of the beach? :smoke:

I want to believe the second one. Because we all know what "work in progress" for MA mean :scratch2: *if we look at space

I know the thread and have contact with relevant people. The actual who is who remains in the dark.

I used to love NI, until the former official owner said thanks and goodbye on his private closed facebook page.

Sure, it's kind of semi-official that the group that owns half of the land areas on Amethera is helping MA with developing NI, but it would be nice to get some official information what's happening. Especially since missions have been silently dropped from "active mission" list. I mean, it appears like not even MA knows what's happening. And I doubt a group of land owners can do major changes on a planet by themselves.

I used to love NI, until the former official owner said thanks and goodbye on his private closed facebook page.

Sure, it's kind of semi-official that the group that owns half of the land areas on Amethera is helping MA with developing NI, but it would be nice to get some official information what's happening. Especially since missions have been silently dropped from "active mission" list. I mean, it appears like not even MA knows what's happening. And I doubt a group of land owners can do major changes on a planet by themselves.

I didn't know about this, is it still there? I hope it is just a bug as suggested. How sad though that MA's development could be so bad as to be plausibly considered a genuine mistake.

It stinks to high heaven though that no one is being forthright about saying who they are or how NI is suddenly being developed again.

What exactly are they afraid of?

Wistrel

Almost 1 1/2 years later and a VU with content for NI/AG, yet still nobody cares to mop up this mess or at least come forward with a reason why it's there. A sad day in paradise, like the atoll that got nuked or drowned in the sludge from a broken oil tanker. Why the hell was this necessary?

Looks great in Loco's screenshots imo, but yes, on the map it does look like a big fat number two...:laugh:
... then again I've enjoyed vacations in rural Nevada ... or eastern Oregon... but I think what this new mojave wannabe reminds me the most of, is the landing strip on a certain Arma 3 map. Big dry salt flat with a whole lot o nothing.

Last edited:
Back