Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like this from the mining perspective in terms of getting enhancer TT back. I normally don't use all my depth enhancers, but now that I'd only pay MU (basically a 50% reduction in enhancer costs), I'll always max out depth.
    Exactly, so I think this will be great for the economy overall, more crafting of enhancers and tiering of items means more resources and mats used by players, means better mu for miners and hunters.

Kudos MA, this is a very nice change, I've been thinking lately that tiering is just too expensive and not worth it but this will require I re-evaluate this entirely, like kingofaces said above.

2. 11-30-2019, 00:07
    Reason
    Violating rule 2.2, 2.3 or reply to rulebreaking post.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Thank you for clarifying that investing in your avatar or the gear is a pointless venture. I will be sure do not deposit ever again.

On the surface this is a good change, but to leave out compensation for those of use who spent over 50k peds (70k total for me so far) in tier costs recently with 2.0 weapons at the expense of catering to those who refused to invest in the game to upgrade the same weapons....is weak to say the least.

Yay me I get to wake up to realizing I lost peds by being the idiot that actually invested to play. This easy mode BS is doomed.

I will still play until it is all dried up or withdrawn, just realize that it is your idiocy that lost a dedicated player.

I played Entropia for challenge. You guys are killing any challenges I enjoyed. The grind to build for tiers, and get that cost back over time, the mission system...are now a joke.

Whats even more sad is they don't even realize how they are shooting themselves in the foot. So expect the 2.0 weapons to get nerfed, as teiring will be too easy, and they will lose money when everyone gets to T10 without any real investment.

With tier costs, it was a 3 year payback....with no tier costs... you all lose as 50 2.0 weapons will siphon from the rest of the game, and nothing to slow it down, and no need to grind back those costs, leaving a lot more part time players than even now in just a couple years time. (as it is, I havn't needed to deposit for months anyhow despite these costs, nerf almost guaranteed)

Compensation for some of these higher costs would have been appreciated in any form...thank you for clarifying your complete lack of concern for this set of players.
    This 2.0 meta was like > if u had a gun and with it you were not able to win your Mayhem category then tiering was not worthed. You did tier to a 90 dps weapon when you are in cat 10. So was just a bad investment. I dont see myself paying 2-3% of total cost in enhancers (at least those numbers i got from using imk2/lp70 fen lately) for daily hunts.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    As one (of many) who invested tremendous amounts of PED into the tiering of high end items, this update is bittersweet to me. Personal bias aside, this is a huge change and I believe a very positive one for the game overall.

I do have to ask, however, why is it that only the (L) items are going to break enhancers far less often?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Your high-tiered weapons will continue to perform just as they did before. Probably better, in fact, as you'll lose less on enhancer breakage.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    Your high-tiered weapons will continue to perform just as they did before. Probably better, in fact, as you'll lose less on enhancer breakage.
    They didn't say anything about enhancer breakage on UL items.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I guess he ment tt value there.
    Now its more interesting for me to use enhancers on the Adj V1 due to that.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    They did, they said you'd get the TT back.

It's likely that the markup on the enhancers will go up too, of course, which is why I said "probably".

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    They did, they said you'd get the TT back.

It's likely that the markup on the enhancers will go up too, of course, which is why I said "probably".
    Yeah I understand now that its clear you get tt back from enhancer.I stated before and always believed that tt from enhancers are paid in loot, now its a certain fact.
    I don't think they will touch the enhancer break rate on UL items though.Their vision on dmg enhancers to be used on a daily basis is non existent.
    They believe that you should hunt with dmg enhancers on your birthday and new years eve only, its more like an luxury item.

Enhancers will get extra % at first glance but won't last long because people using poor tools will still lose using them

10. 11-30-2019, 02:58
    Reason
    Violating rule 2.2, 2.3 or reply to rulebreaking post.

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    To add on to my previous point, the players who invested in the tiers for loot 2.0 guns are just asking for a fair playing field for the amount of peds we put in the weapons.

Someone can now tier a bc80 to the same tier as me, for a fraction of the cost it took for me to get it there. So it does seem a bit unfair doesn't it?
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post

I do have to ask, however, why is it that only the (L) items are going to break enhancers far less often?
    As when using a UL finder, the break rate was a lot less (like 50% less) then when using a L finders and I suppose it's the same with weapons.
    MINER'S DREAM
    TICity - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5

Depth Enhancers
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast