Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Lunchbox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So when is next vu?
    Where are you?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by fred5283 View Post
    Where are you?!?!
    Out of town on vacation. Driving back home later.
    [/URL]

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

I guess tier upgrading just became a lot more popular...

Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    ...demands equality when their input is all time low.
    Most people don't demand for equality, they want FAIRNESS.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    frolic fric dogfood
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    I must say this sux badly for me personally after tiering my gun to 10 and got 13 ped back out of 8-9k with mu.
    since the tiers value is basically lost now.

If it turns out it devalues the gun alot this might be the final nail in the coffin since they ripoff the ones that actually invest in gear in this game.
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/gallery/files/7/0/3/5/fric.jpg

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you for clarifying that investing in your avatar or the gear is a pointless venture. I will be sure do not deposit ever again.

On the surface this is a good change, but to leave out compensation for those of use who spent over 50k peds (70k total for me so far) in tier costs recently with 2.0 weapons at the expense of catering to those who refused to invest in the game to upgrade the same weapons....is weak to say the least.

Yay me I get to wake up to realizing I lost peds by being the idiot that actually invested to play. This easy mode BS is doomed.

I will still play until it is all dried up or withdrawn, just realize that it is your idiocy that lost a dedicated player.

I played Entropia for challenge. You guys are killing any challenges I enjoyed. The grind to build for tiers, and get that cost back over time, the mission system...are now a joke.

Whats even more sad is they don't even realize how they are shooting themselves in the foot. So expect the 2.0 weapons to get nerfed, as teiring will be too easy, and they will lose money when everyone gets to T10 without any real investment.

With tier costs, it was a 3 year payback....with no tier costs... you all lose as 50 2.0 weapons will siphon from the rest of the game, and nothing to slow it down, and no need to grind back those costs, leaving a lot more part time players than even now in just a couple years time. (as it is, I havn't needed to deposit for months anyhow despite these costs, nerf almost guaranteed)

Compensation for some of these higher costs would have been appreciated in any form...thank you for clarifying your complete lack of concern for this set of players.
    Last edited by forgo; 11-29-2019 at 22:55.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

While this change is good news for items that will be upgraded in the future i wish they would have tweaked the original system instead.

They could have added more non liniar return of TT value on the tiring profession level for example level 50 = 80% tt return and level 100 = 100% tt return and made the skill gains a lot higher, even adding skill gains when (L) stuff tier up and introducing some easy to tier gear that could be used for skilling actively the profession while using up stuff that have close to zero mu right now.

That coupled with an raise of existing tiring profession levels for all players based on the tt values to reflect the new and more easy skill gains so nobody is losing progress or getting their dedication devalued.

And while it's a dead horse now i still like to add i loved the idea of item consumtion while tiring up but instead of another item of the same level they could have used the (L) counterparts regardless of the remaining tt on those items and instead of the need for another tier 7 gun to upgrade a tier 7 gun they could have used 7 (L) guns regardless of remaining tt value on them.

But i guess its water under the bridge

anyways good move Mindark

somewhat

9. 11-29-2019, 23:15
    Reason
    Violating rule 2.2, 2.3 or reply to rulebreaking post.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post

Did auktuma know about this before everyone else? lol
    Haha... exactly that was my initial thought!

Aukt has my utter respect, and I′m very thankful for what he did in the game and for me personally.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    I like this from the mining perspective in terms of getting enhancer TT back. I normally don't use all my depth enhancers, but now that I'd only pay MU (basically a 50% reduction in enhancer costs), I'll always max out depth.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast