Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and half the search engine rating for this forum overnight.
    I not sure what that means ?
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    How about the entire Creatures subforum?
    I wondered who would be the first to a statement like that, let's just kill everyone that way we get all the bad people. The discussion was fine people making valid statements and I could see their side. Not to say I agreed with them but valid non-the less. But your statement serves no purpose at all, thanks for the comment.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I wondered who would be the first to a statement like that, let's just kill everyone that way we get all the bad people. The discussion was fine people making valid statements and I could see their side. Not to say I agreed with them but valid non-the less. But your statement serves no purpose at all, thanks for the comment.
    What the hell are you talking about now?

I gave you a direct, and correct, answer to a direct question that you had posed, and you give me this utterly irrelevant and needlessly aggressive response.

I can only assume you don't understand what I said, and have made no effort to do so, since that is the way you appear to live your life.
    Last edited by Oleg; 12-09-2019 at 23:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I not sure what that means ?
    Search engine ratings come from content. Threads are data that makes this forum, and indirectly the game itself more popular through that type of stuff.

There's a lot of other reasons to keep old threads around too.... mark up on auctions bundles all deeds for shops and apartments together, etc. New folks without that history to look up may pay mall shop markup on an apartment etc.

Auto locking threads after so many months with no reply seems more logical than deleting it all.... but not sure if forum software used here has a way to do it.... also may not be best solution as some old threads may just get edited by whoever's posted it instead of replied to, etc...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-09-2019 at 23:58.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    What the hell are you talking about now?

I gave you a direct, and correct, answer to a direct question that you had posed, and you give me this utterly irrelevant and needlessly aggressive response.

I can only assume you don't understand what I said, and have made no effort to do so, since that is the way you appear to live your life.
    Unless I misunderstand "How about the entire Creatures subforum?", which I think means deleting everything about every creature my comment stands. Having said that if it does not mean that then explain what it does mean. There is a big difference between deleting everything and having an expiration date IMO.

I do agree mostly with with mastermesh about the locking and if the OP wants to edit then start a newer thread which would put it back up front for all to see and the OP could give more info about content in the title line.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3