Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There could be advantages for the economy of EU.
    Just think, hormone pills, and plastic surgery could be expanded to cover gender reassignment.

Actually how about just allowing M avatars to obtain an advantage re strength - Like the situation IRL.

It would be simpler & would save everyone the sight of unconvincing ex M avatars pretending now to be F
    Hey! I resemble that...
    .... just one man's opinion

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Medb Lefty Lucy
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
    How about a way of converting M to F armor and vice versa. E.g. by spending some currently unused materials. Maybe a simmilar system to tier upgrading.
    "Refit Armor Piece"
    .... just one man's opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    Either we should get rid of the whole M/F restrictions on armor or we should allow avatars to get sex changes.

When I started my account those many years ago I was never made aware how sex would affect the markup for the same types of armor. It's sexual discrimination!
    I still rather be a real man and have male avatar

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    The guilty ones are the ones who agree to pay that price, not the avatar's sex. That is the sole principle of a RCE game : demand VS offer. Ultra capitalism :-)
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    The guilty ones are the ones who agree to pay that price, not the avatar's sex. That is the sole principle of a RCE game : demand VS offer. Ultra capitalism :-)
    Not at all.

Its supply vs demand. Nothing else. There are far more male avatars out there, as the vast majority of the player base is male, and most of them go for male avatars. Therefore less male armour per avatar for males, so price is more. To blame it on the ones paying for them is ridiculous. Are you suggesting they should go without armor? This sounds like that idiot that tried to start sweat price fixing.

Rgds

Ace
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I dont have a problem, if my F boar set would have the same worth as a M set

Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Flyster View Post
    Not at all.

Its supply vs demand. Nothing else. There are far more male avatars out there, as the vast majority of the player base is male, and most of them go for male avatars. Therefore less male armour per avatar for males, so price is more. To blame it on the ones paying for them is ridiculous. Are you suggesting they should go without armor? This sounds like that idiot that tried to start sweat price fixing.

Rgds

Ace
    Well, I believe you should go back to basic economics classes.

When resellers try to sell something too high, it just doesn't (or shouldn't) sell, thus next time they adjust prices, and so on...just take a look at how the ring market bubble is starting to crash. It has been overpriced for such a long time and now it is getting a bit more realistic (while still overpriced to my understanding).

People not buying at high street prices, more rings being introduced just make prices drop. It goes the same with armors. You have many options, my dear "idiot", no armor, other armors, healing, healer service. With now so many planets, don't even dare telling me there is not enough choice in armors, plates and healing devices. Even me as a dear noob of 16 years of age I have 4-6 different armor sets, quite as many plates sets and no less healing devices. Not talking about rings and drugs.

This game offers already huge options, just like IRL. Ihpone is too expensive for you ? Get a Xiaomi. You can't afford a Louis Vuitton ? Got for Mickael Kors. It's all about choices. And when you will be able to afford what you know look at with longing eyes, you will feel even more satisfaction.

Cheers & Chill.
    Last edited by Liu; 01-08-2020 at 10:50. Reason: typo
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Well, I believe you should go back to basic economics classes.

When resellers try to sell something too high, it just doesn't (or shouldn't) sell, thus next time they adjust prices, and so on...just take a look at how the ring market bubble is starting to crash. It has been overpriced for such a long time and now it is getting a bit more realistic (while still overpriced to my understanding).

People not buying at high street prices, more rings being introduced just make prices drop. It goes the same with armors. You have many options, my dear "idiot", no armor, other armors, healing, healer service. With now so many planets, don't even dare telling me there is not enough choice in armors, plates and healing devices. Even me as a dear noob of 16 years of age I have 4-6 different armor sets, quite as many plates sets and no less healing devices. Not talking about rings and drugs.

This game offers already huge options, just like IRL. Ihpone is too expensive for you ? Get a Xiaomi. You can't afford a Louis Vuitton ? Got for Mickael Kors. It's all about choices. And when you will be able to afford what you know look at with longing eyes, you will feel even more satisfaction.

Cheers & Chill.
    There's no monopoly on armors (limited or non-limited), so it is a free market. So here's a basic economic lesson: https://www.britannica.com/topic/supply-and-demand

Rgds

Ace
    2nd published novel: 'The Shadow Grounds'
    1st published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 3 - Working Title 'The Meeting of Worlds' - 25%
    Book 4 - Sci-Fi Book - No title yet - 10%

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast