PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 111
  1. #71
    Old Txuri's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Avatar
    Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Posts
    102
    Images
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many times did you say this ?..

    I mean MA just laugh at this kind of message since they are used to it for about 15 years..

    And they perfectly know that 90% of people who just write here "Hey MA my loots sux so much I'll stop playing !", will just DEPOSIT again 2 days later..
    In my case, in the last few years I have been assigning an amount of money to deposit each month into this game, this amount has allowed me to play the whole month, sometimes with losses and sometimes with benefits. But the last few months that amount runs out in less than a week and I have been selling items (clothes, makeup, vehicles, etc...) because my monthly deposit does not come to the end of the month.
    I've gone so far as to sell my mined resources and components I stacked in my storage so I can craft by limiting my game to hunting only.
    Right now I have practically nothing left to sell and if my monthly deposit only allows me to play for a week and this is long, be sure that I will change game. And I'm sure that like me there must be a lot more people with a monthly deposit limit... who is thinking the same: change to another game, ther are a lot of them out there...

  2. #72
    Prowler Robin's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    USA
    Avatar
    Mayana maya Riechert
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Posts
    1,261
    Images
    71
    Just turn off the game, go to another if you like gaming. Yepp there are plenty of others out there. EU has gotten unaffordable more every year. It looks really nice
    [

  3. #73
    Old Txuri's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Avatar
    Gran Txuri Txuri
    Society
    WISDOM SONS
    Posts
    102
    Images
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just turn off the game, go to another if you like gaming. Yepp there are plenty of others out there. EU has gotten unaffordable more every year. It looks really nice
    It's not as easy as that, if it just depended on me, I'd have left it. But I'm a leader of a society, which is what's holding me here for now. My duty and commitment to them.

    Also the friends that I have in Entropia Universe, if one thing if I can highlight as very good of this game is the social part, it may be due in part to the average age of the players that is a little more advanced than in most other online games, I suppose... But I have good friends here and I pass many hours simply chatting or helping and/or guiding the new people of my society in the game.

    But I appreciate your advice.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Txuri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also the friends that I have in Entropia Universe, if one thing if I can highlight as very good of this game is the social part, it may be due in part to the average age of the players that is a little more advanced than in most other online games, I suppose...
    Not really, in other games you can form a team with them and then basically have fun team hunting 24/7 ^^
    Something like that sadly doesn't work in EU because of return reason...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 01-23-2020 at 13:39.

  5. #75
    Old Alpha Detritus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Avatar
    Detritus the Troll
    Posts
    948
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Imagine if the cost to play is 1 USD per hour. Thats very expensive for a video game uh dont u think ? Everyone mid and high lvl would love it lol.
    I'll just leave this here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco|SDS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    * What is the average cost to play EU for an hour? average cost per month?

    MindArk's business plan states that we aim for a cost of 1 USD per hour.

  6. #76
    * What is the average cost to play EU for an hour? average cost per month?

    MindArk's business plan states that we aim for a cost of 1 USD per hour.
    and then i compare that to the MMO i'm currently playing:
    574 hours played, 20 USD paid (10 for the game, 10 for costumes and stuff)...

  7. #77
    Elite
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Avatar
    Herco Coz Mann
    Posts
    4,279
    Images
    89
    Think how much you spend for night out with dinners, movie and drinks afterwords. Pretty cheap entertainment here
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

  8. #78
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Calypso
    Society
    Starfleet Command
    Posts
    1
    Images
    1

    Me too :)

    It's over one year that the loot seems too strange to me as well, compared to the previous years, it would be good if the system returned back more fairly, making playing more affordable ...

    Better graphics is good (thanks MA) ...

    Let's see how it goes on ...

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think how much you spend for night out with dinners, movie and drinks afterwords. Pretty cheap entertainment here
    One should only compare what is comparable.

    Every time someone compare EU to any form of "entertainment", you reinforce MA in the idea that very bad returns are acceptable.

    EU is not exactly entertainment.
    It can be if you put (and loose) let say only 20$/month.
    But above a certain amount, it becomes something else.
    People don't loose 200$ in a week just for the fun of it..

    If you just want entertainment and fun, you can play one of the hundreds of good games that are NOT RCE.
    Then you won't expect to earn a penny, but you'll have a lot of fun for $10 or $20 a month.
    So for an average cost 20 times less than Entropia.

    That's the accepted cost for most people to play a video game that offers only entertainment.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People don't loose 200$ in a week just for the fun of it..
    Unless it's for hookers maybe?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook