PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Images

Codex is here - what about attribute tokens?

Will the Codex release attribute tokens at some point? I have 50 Psyche tokens and I don't think I have any missions to get more. Will MA allow us to turn less than 50 tokens for 0.5 Attribute points? Or will these tokens just become relics to hang in our apartment?

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will the Codex release attribute tokens at some point? I have 50 Psyche tokens and I don't think I have any missions to get more. Will MA allow us to turn less than 50 tokens for 0.5 Attribute points? Or will these tokens just become relics to hang in our apartment?
    IN case you havent done them yet, cyrene has many psyche token missions.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Conners
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Same boat here. Got 50 stamina points that I would really like to be able to turn into a full point. Or as you say perhaps get half a stamina point for.

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Images
    The day I don't find no attribute token missions in the Entropia Universe anymore is the day I will stop playing.
    Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Cheerful View Post
    The day I don't find no attribute token missions in the Entropia Universe anymore is the day I will stop playing.
    Indeed attributes have always been a core driving part of this games progression. That is why we do missions and have attribute list, to get Attributes! Hope MA has good plans for the most important part of this games Avatar progression. They are the only priceless mission rewards.

Codex is fine and dandy while you have old Iron missions available you are working on but the Codex system is lack luster, boring and desperately needs a revamp to all their rewards making each mob unique and have purpose.

If Codex doesn't change there is no reason to do any missions for the same boring skill rewards. Not to mention a reason to grind certain mobs if they are all the same skill choices. Codex really lack a sense of adventure and accomplishment for a mission system. It removed the discovery of mission rewards and being the first to find them. The old Iron missions will be missed.

I know MA tried to do something good but.... I could care less about this being a RCE if you remove the MMORPG part of it. I play MMO's because I love MMO's and look for an adventure and unique missions and skill systems. I hope MA realizes the PED I spent trying to complete these Iron Missions but once they are gone so is the reason to hunt. I will be playing other MMORPG's that have an interesting mission system and progression. These type of games are about 2 things and that is missions and progression.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 03-31-2020 at 15:44.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    In case you havent done them yet, cyrene has many psyche token missions.
    That is good to know. Are those missions staying in after they pull the Iron Missions?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Indeed attributes have always been a core driving part of this games progression. That is why we do missions and have attribute list, to get Attributes! Hope MA has good plans for the most important part of this games Avatar progression. They are the only priceless mission rewards.

Codex is fine and dandy while you have old Iron missions available you are working on but the Codex system is lack luster, boring and desperately needs a revamp to all their rewards making each mob unique and have purpose.

If Codex doesn't change there is no reason to do any missions for the same boring skill rewards. Not to mention a reason to grind certain mobs if they are all the same skill choices. Codex really lack a sense of adventure and accomplishment for a mission system. It removed the discovery of mission rewards and being the first to find them. The old Iron missions will be missed.

I know MA tried to do something good but.... I could care less about this being a RCE if you remove the MMORPG part of it. I play MMO's because I love MMO's and look for an adventure and unique missions and skill systems. I hope MA realizes the PED I spent trying to complete these Iron Missions but once they are gone so is the reason to hunt. I will be playing other MMORPG's that have an interesting mission system and progression. These type of games are about 2 things and that is missions and progression.
    So well said, I was out of rep to give you some.
    I thought that the other day - same rewards no matter what. Yea at some point I won't care

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    So well said, I was out of rep to give you some.
    I thought that the other day - same rewards no matter what. Yea at some point I won't care

Thanks and I need to spread rep as well. MA isn't looking long term with the current system and this is a game first that needs engaging missions and gameplay. (core feature of an MMO) Codex is falling drastically short at this time as a system that will live the test of time like Iron Mission have unless they completely rework their reward system to introduce discovery, uniqueness, and of course attributes. Otherwise there is no interest to hunt, explore or travel to different planets. Which would spell death to the economy as we know it, not to mention game. Generic blanket ideas have never done well for any game when talking about something as important as core game play.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 00:09.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    That is good to know. Are those missions staying in after they pull the Iron Missions?

The mission on cyrene is The Miners Psyche each stage is tokens but with that said there are tons of missions all over that are odd numbers.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Cyrene was mentioned, but Rocktropia has a ton of repeatable attributes as well. Pretty much all of them at stage 6.

This is how people like me walk around with 37 stamina. (with more to claim on missions I have waiting on codex to hit those planets)

I have a suspicion that ma has run the numbers on the returns, and skill gains for people like me as well, and is why we will not be seeing them added to codex, and simply why codex even came about. They simply cannot have the majority of the player base with these advantages.
    Last edited by forgo; 04-01-2020 at 01:04.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast