PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei

Sweat Union 2020

Tired of sweat being a luxury good only available to the richest people in the universe? Me too!
    The sweat bandits are charging a fortune on the back of poor buyers. It's time we make this right and bring justice to the economy.

Buyers hold your peds, lets make sweat 0.5ped/k. Together we can do it!

#SweatUnion2020

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    About damn time someone said something !!

/ sarcasm mode off
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Rent an Armor set: Legends' Unlimited Armor Rentals

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey
    Society
    Benevolence
    Images
    Strike that, reverse that, increase the cost. Allow the new player to build up to where they enjoy playing the game. Nobody enjoys sweating.... only a jackass would pay a player .5 ped per K of sweat. Maybe a reseller who has 1 million in storage.... yeah... but not a player. If you know the person who went through the effort, pay 2 pedů. if its a reseller, don't buy it at a high MU. When in doubt, scan the person selling the sweat to you, if they are a lvl 0, they would not have earned 100K sweat.

The game is punishing for the new-B.... don't make it any harder

Do not bend to this corrupt system. Do NOT sell your sweat below 2ped/k you hurt ALL us sweaters when you do it, STOP.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The best way to reverse the trend, is you know, of course, stop sweating yourself and buy sweat off of every other player you see at 1k Ped per bottle. Do it tomorrow to start the trend. Deposit heavily to make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tired of sweat being a luxury good only available to the richest people in the universe? Me too!
    The sweat bandits are charging a fortune on the back of poor buyers. It's time we make this right and bring justice to the economy.

Buyers hold your peds, lets make sweat 0.5ped/k. Together we can do it!

#SweatUnion2020
    How is it that something that costs 2ped/k can be refered to as " a luxury good only available to the richest people in the universe". And sweaters refered to as "bandits"?

You know perfectly well how long it takes to sweat 1k. Selling for 2 ped/k does not even cover the electricity spent on doing so. Lets not count the time people put into it. Sweat prices should be alot higher than what they are. Buying at 1 ped/k was a result of supply being far greater than demand. Now supply and demand are more balanced price of sweat is increasing.

Disgusting post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Support sweaters and buy their sweat.

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Images
    Is everybody's joke detector broken?

(Well, judging by "fact checker" sites yes.)
    Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    The working man deserves recognition for the hard work spent on the job while sweaters are just gaeming.
    You may think it is difficult but in reality its only a 1 step plan, we only need a universe wide price fixing of the most accessible item in the game and the result = cut the price in half forever

Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...cut the price in half forever
    Reminds me of the evolution (devolution?) of certainty with regard to humour in Britain over the last 30 years or so.

Back in the day: insane statement = that has to be wry humour; laughs heartily - good one!
    Not so long ago: insane statement = nervous laugh; that is a joke, isn't it?
    These days: insane statement = oh gawd, is it a hate response if I laugh at that. It's probably being said seriously and we aren't allowed to offend people, which laughter could be interpreted as, right? I'd better just ignore it...

Just to let people know that the sweat I sweat is green! My green electricity cost is about 10 pecs per k, so anything you pay above that is for my own time and effort . What a winner to be paid current rates, eh?

More seriously, I last bought sweat at 1.5 ped per k. For the moment that seems almost generous, but is still only half of when I pretty much gave up on sweating personally years ago.

I've tried a few noob things recently again, just for reference and comparison, including my max sweat per hour rate. It is still at around 650 sweat per hour (as an average max, so to speak..) and semi-afk at best....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    I think OP is being sarcastic, making fun of some people from #calytrade, which has become almost useless (as a trading platform) due to such people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast