BP Book Function - Listing BPs

Gremlin

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Gremlin
Hey,
Didn't know about this before today, couldn't believe it when I saw, was so surprised I'd never seen it, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

To see a list of all prints in a book and the ones you have, follow these two steps:-
1 - Click the Arrow at the top left of the book where the cursor is hovering
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then 2 - you'll see the list
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Anyway, sorry if everyone already knew about this,

Grem

I hadn't noticed that :dunce: Thanks for posting it.

lol never noticed as well. I noticed that there are the pictures of the bps you have only, and something else that scared me. The equipment book has more than 100 pages( stoped counting at 102). Anyone any idea how many pages the book has?

damn, had no idea

+rep

+rep :dunce: , I never saw that before.

Embarrassing to admit, but I never noticed either ... lol!

And to think of the amount of crafting I do :eek:

Reactions: 101
I found it by accident once. Kinda thought everyone knew about it - guess they didn't lol

+rep for sharing.

lOOl , its very old feature. MA introduced it at VU 7.6 i think it was.
I reported that the arow was too often hidden in the game.
And those for that new feature was next to impossible to find...

This is a good feature I think, too bad it doesn't work (or is it even meant to work like I think it should work) ;

If you switch to list-mode in blueprint book, you can't simply click a blueprint to take it to crafting machine. If you happen to click a blueprint, it will open the blueprint book from that page where the bp resides. It would be way easier to choose blueprints from list-view rather than from book-view.

Thanks for sharing
never noticed before :dunce:

:eek: wow :eek:
feels like when i found out the first time that you can tp to amethera (took over 3 months to realise that this is possible; not that i knew that there was another continent a long time :rolleyes:
but with around 3 blueprints at all, wouldn't need it much i think :D
but thx for sharing
wonder that i never found it, usually i click everything i see

+rep
I didn't know about it. :D

Grats on finding out... I've got to stop taking everything I find out in the game for granted... I figured this out the first book I bought in under 3 minutes... :laugh:

Buzz Lightyear said:
cool :) thx for the info hehe

...tbh I find it almost too hard to believe that one of (if not THE) best crafter in the game wouldn't have known about this..:confused:

Back