Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I like boys.

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
Status

thoreau

Elite
Hiro Protagonist
Yesterday I went to a baseball game with a friend.

Sitting in front of us was a rather attractive woman. Young, slender, and by all account very, very hawt.

Until she sat down.

Her hip hugger jeans and baby doll t-shirt separated leaving a big crack for my friend and I to look at for the nine inning game.

Some where in the third inning I said to my friend, 'It doesn't matter if its on a plumber or a girl, a$$ cracks are not cool.'

He said on a girl they're hot.

What do you think?

HOT if the girl is standing, :yay:
definately NOT if she's bent over or sitting :(

I wonder what the next hot-or-not topic will be... it's getting weirder by the day...

sorry.. whats a crack or cracks? I only know crackers and those are yummy ;)

Ahem... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluteal_cleft

The gluteal cleft, natal cleft or anal cleft is the groove or crack between the buttocks that runs from just below the sacrum to the perineum, so named because it forms the visible border between the external rounded protrusions of the gluteus maximus muscle. The gluteal cleft is above the location of the anus.
A number of slang terms exist for the gluteal cleft, such as buttcrack

Picture not included :)

There is more ugly things in world than a sexy girl ass....

You have to got through the crack to get the hole.... so why complain , short way to go ....
I would more complain to see a chasity belt....

Crack or not? Depends if you can see a thong or G-string coming up :D Now thats the real deal! A panty sneak is cooler than a crack! And no I dont consider myself a perve, I HAVE a gf!...I still take peeks! hahahahahahaha

You have to got through the crack to get the hole.... so why complain , short way to go ....

Ahahahhahahahah.

This one really made me laugh. :laugh:

So you saw a hot womans rass* crack and you are complaining? Imagine one thing. If you saw the crack does that mean she was naked under those pants? Did you see a boyfriend around? And if not why did you not use the old line "mmm baby if I could re-arrange the alphabet I would but U and I together" :laugh:

And when I read the title of the thread I pictured the word cleavage and wondered "what sane man would ask if firm C+ breast were hot or not" :laugh:

Those are my 20 ped worth of steaming hot words...

Bunting...

*Icelandic word for ass ;)

I think it's nasty on anyone! Male, female, fat or thin! And when they wear the thong...even if their crack isn't showing and the thong is...ewww. And i know guys who don't like it either.

Last edited:
Honestly,to me i love see a good ass inside tight jeans,a perfect round ass, or i love even more fully naked, don't like those middle terms.. :wtg: :D :yay:

The gluteal cleft, natal cleft or anal cleft is the groove or crack between the buttocks that runs from just below the sacrum to the perineum, so named because it forms the visible border between the external rounded protrusions of the gluteus maximus muscle. The gluteal cleft is above the location of the anus.

Sure, anal gets my vote anytime.

As long as it is a she, (and no spoons are involved [points at siggy]) I can see the beuty in a nice crack. But I am more into other bodyparts to be honest! Hmm, I will stop typing now as i see what I just wrote. Goodnite everybody!

LMAO Mr.P. :laugh:

Crack or not? Depends if you can see a thong or G-string coming up :D Now thats the real deal! A panty sneak is cooler than a crack! And no I dont consider myself a perve, I HAVE a gf!...I still take peeks! hahahahahahaha

It don't matter where you get your appetite. As long as you eat at home!

This thread "cracks" me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
oh dear :/......:laugh:

:scratch2: why would anyone chose to show their crack is what makes me confused,.. noone will sit down and not be able to feel that.. so she made a choice not to correct it.

I do not find it sexy at all, naked ass .. cool. a little string showing .. fine

crack showing is rly not something I find pretty to look at, but then again for the people who dislike we can always look the other way and let the ppl who like it look :laugh:

ps was I supposed to vote "I like boys" ??

Voted not hot (if I can have a say even thou I am not into girls ;) )

Voted not hot (if I can have a say even thou I am not into girls ;) )
:( but....but... I had so many hopes... :cry:
wouldnt you make an exception at least for me??? :D

Interesting question, I think there is certain criteria to classify a good crack,

In regards to this situation,
The panty line has been mentioned...that is indeed a good show if it exists.
The porpotion of crack size to the cheeks surrounding it is key as well, no need to elaborate.
The absence of hair is a must.
And the crack must be streak(stain) free.

All those in place and I vote yes indeed, we have great crack action, two thumbs up! (but not there....she probably wouldnt appreciate it).

Otherwise I'd be compelled for a thumbs down.

All personal preference and opinion of course. :D

I voted the top one, girls with cracks (or 'anal clefts':rolleyes: ) Are Hot :D
But nuthing beats a bare ass :cool: (female ass)

This thread "cracks" me up :laugh:
oh dear :/......:laugh:

-Dudes with black, long hair and black eyes. (if they are tall too, its a bonus )
-Sensual lips
-Sighing or moaning
-Motorcycles
-Led Zeppelin (is an afrodisiac music for me :D)
I am sure I can think of a lot more but I am too lazy atm :silly2:

Turn offs...hmmm: cowards usually :D

Hmm besides from not beeing a guy, I am short and have blue eyes, the rest I can fit in under..

Ofcourse I would make an exception :laugh:

Time, place and body for everything ... goes for both females and males ;)

aff, another thread based on taste of the individual overall
so, the question can't be answered anyway
imo, it looks a bit, uhm, (this word i can't use here), errm, say, "easy"

but i agree with etopia, i guess there are worse things to see ^.-

and, it seems you watched ;)

I voted the top one, girls with cracks (or 'anal clefts':rolleyes: ) Are Hot :D
But nuthing beats a bare ass :cool: (female ass)

i have no other choice than to agree with you 100% :laugh:

Yesterday I went to a baseball game with a friend.

Sitting in front of us was a rather attractive woman. Young, slender, and by all account very, very hawt.

Until she sat down.

Her hip hugger jeans and baby doll t-shirt separated leaving a big crack for my friend and I to look at for the nine inning game.

Some where in the third inning I said to my friend, 'It doesn't matter if its on a plumber or a girl, a$$ cracks are not cool.'

He said on a girl they're hot.

What do you think?

I gotta agree man, it's never hot.

Heheh a c belt would uhmmm.. no comment. };>)

These threads and polls have no place on EntropiaForum, even in the off-topic forums.

Please refrain from creating threads like this in the future.

:locked:

Status
Back