Animal eye oil
Animal hide
Animal oil residue
Animal pancreas oil

Paint (orange)

Thin wool
Wool

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has any ideas what equipments will be needed for hunting these? Phantom + 5B not enough ?

Anyone has any ideas what equipments will be needed for hunting these? Phantom + 5B not enough ?

Phantom + 5B is enuf depending on your HP and fap

Phantom + 5B is enuf depending on your HP and fap

I think this needs a little further clarification...

Even the youngs do 200 dmg.. I have received many hits (and deaths) from youngs in the region of 100 - 140 through Phantom + 5b - and they hit fast!

So unless you have well over 140 hp & a mod fap or equivalent then good luck ;)

Of course you can always choose to hunt them without armour and a big ME bill :wtg:

JaKst3r

Ok then I think I'm gonna remove this from my hunting list. :D With my FAP80 I can only manage up to those do 60 max, more will be death ...

I think this needs a little further clarification...

Even the youngs do 200 dmg.. I have received many hits (and deaths) from youngs in the region of 100 - 140 through Phantom + 5b - and they hit fast!

So unless you have well over 140 hp & a mod fap or equivalent then good luck ;)

Of course you can always choose to hunt them without armour and a big ME bill :wtg:

JaKst3r

I was doing them from when i had 180hp in phat+5b with sk80 fap

im now doing then with 190hp with 175 fap and theyre almost too easy ;)

I was doing them from when i had 180hp in phat+5b with sk80 fap

im now doing then with 190hp with 175 fap and theyre almost too easy ;)

Thanks for the info..

Another 60 hp and i'll be rocking ;)

:yay:

I've killed some with my socmate using:

Phantom + 5B / Korss H400 + A106 / EK-2600 / 20 Evader / 127 HP (me)
Ghost + 5B / Isis CB1000 + Beast / EK-2600 / ?? Evader

We managed to kill one without dying, they hit from 50 to 130 and their hit chance is very low, some ping pong will work on them. If you get hit quickly switch to FAP and another mate keep shooting him, and vice versa.

When we get higher HP and FAP we might be able solo some and in a team they'll be too easy. :laugh:

I love them... haven't killed many but they have a special place in my heart since they used to be on the load screen! :D

Their hit rate seems so odd. Sometimes they hit like 3 times during the entire battle. Sometimes they hit all the time (lvl 26 evader). would be interesting to get some input on this from someone with greater evade.. Kygon ? :D

No, unless you're a paramedic uber like Kygon ;)

But they are pretty easy to revive-kill. Having enough HP to sometimes survive the first hit helps, as they do miss occasionally (sometimes quite a few in a row like fjolla points out, sometimes not). I do them occasionally with some big L guns, a decent tag gun, no armor, no fap by the revival near the formidon LA.

Bit of practice and its pretty easy (compared to revive killing spiders at any rate)

I was surprised to get dodge skills while being killed by these buggers.

I hunted them for a while and so far the biggest hit I get on supremacy +5B is 112.2 of a young.

Lots of mobs do dodge these days. Mostly its things like tezlapod, cersumon, thorifoid which have clear ranged attacks. Dunno why falx do it, I guess maybe it depends on how far away they can attack from, since they're pretty big maybe the can attack from enough of a distance to count as ranged?

Weird. I think I'm gonna go and get killed (a lot) by one of these to see what happens.

Edit: Well, well, well :)

FalxDodge2.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of mobs do dodge these days. Mostly its things like tezlapod, cersumon, thorifoid which have clear ranged attacks. Dunno why falx do it, I guess maybe it depends on how far away they can attack from, since they're pretty big maybe the can attack from enough of a distance to count as ranged?

Falx = dragon = spit fire = from a distance = dodge the fire

Atami

PS :

Actual fire animation implementation is for VU 13.2
Part of the loot will be burned in that fire too ;)

Falx = dragon = spit fire = from a distance = dodge the fire

Atami

PS :

Actual fire animation implementation is for VU 13.2
Part of the loot will be burned in that fire too ;)

Nice guess, and that makes it make sense....

But..... Why do they not do burn damage? :nana:

They do have a pretty massive range but with a big neck like that you'd expect it

Ignore me if I'm being thick here but is the agility of the mob in terms of our agility? So if I had 36 agility and they have 30 then I might not be caught by them?

Ignore me if I'm being thick here but is the agility of the mob in terms of our agility? So if I had 36 agility and they have 30 then I might not be caught by them?

I don't quite follow u here but if ur talking about outrunning them..then u better have a damn good backup plan ;)

Depending on your dodge skill, and your fap....

These are easy to revive kill. usually can take one hit from them is ghost+8a. Instead of fapping use the time to shoot the mob as they are weak.

They also do not have a high to-hit. They might hit me 1/4 times, and i don't yet have avoidance ...

And dependent on your agility, yes you may be able to outrun this one. Run &shoot is a different matter.

Depending on your dodge skill, and your fap....

These are easy to revive kill. usually can take one hit from them is ghost+8a. Instead of fapping use the time to shoot the mob as they are weak.

They also do not have a high to-hit. They might hit me 1/4 times, and i don't yet have avoidance ...

And dependent on your agility, yes you may be able to outrun this one. Run &shoot is a different matter.

Hmm with 69 agility i have absolutely no chance of outrunning them.. :scratch2:

REally? How are you at outrunning spiders?

I never have to run from those ;)
Nah i can't outrun a spider either..
sometimes when TP'ing to NZR's LA i cross the road of a falxangius and i've i learned it's more likely to survive by fighting him rather than running :p

The only way to run out is decoy

However its hard beast and always disturbing me in my mining :scratch2:

I never have to run from those ;)
Nah i can't outrun a spider either..
sometimes when TP'ing to NZR's LA i cross the road of a falxangius and i've i learned it's more likely to survive by fighting him rather than running :p

Hint: Carry less.
Or fight naked.
way back in the day. cough. when i had 54 agility, i could outrun providers. out run and nearly shootkill. only died about seven times. guardians little too fast ... but they are big and dumb and like the sound of lambs

However its hard beast and always disturbing me in my mining :scratch2:

That's a bit like saying "the lion bit me and i only poked it with a stick three times!"

DEcoying... if the falx is on you...you will need a lot of decoys as the threat range is high (like trying to decoy hogglo)

Same with kingfishers i did tonite =P

Hint: Carry less.
Or fight naked.
way back in the day. cough. when i had 54 agility, i could outrun providers. out run and nearly shootkill. only died about seven times. guardians little too fast ... but they are big and dumb and like the sound of lambs

Im not sure if ur talking about spiders or falx here but i cannot outrun a falx young..no matter how little i carry..

Im not sure if ur talking about spiders or falx here but i cannot outrun a falx young..no matter how little i carry..

yeah i went OT srry. spiders guardian outrunnable....
falx no way oops crossed wires

And where to hunt them???

Best directly at TP ;)

falxguard.jpg

its evade now! :yay::yay:

pls update falxies

Status
Back