Loots

Vu 8.11

Empty skill implant (L)

Animal adrenal gland oil
Animal oil residue
Animal pancreas gland oil
Basic scanning sensor

Last edited by a moderator:
It does penetration ??? :eek: :eek: Never know that ...

A good spot for these is E of solfais Crater, from old ~ alpha.

me neither :F no wonder they hit so hard through ghost+5bs

Just look at the shape of that puppy!

It's *ALL* about penetration with these things... hmm *wanders off to http://www.annsummers.com * :D

you ought to put the nickname for these in.

Is there still a good spawn of Dildoes somwhere else than E of Solfais?? Maturity from Young - Alpha??

I am looking for some other place than Solfais to hunt them cause Solfais is a really shitty spawn...

Is there still a good spawn of Dildoes somwhere else than E of Solfais?? Maturity from Young - Alpha??

I am looking for some other place than Solfais to hunt them cause Solfais is a really shitty spawn...

pvp3 :) or there is west of hades C, about 3-400m east of the outpost seen alphas in both places.

W of Hades seems better than PvP3 to me, I can't compare to Solfais since I haven't hunted them there however.

You can add angel shins F as lootable in this VU also :)

anyone wanna do the dmg test again. I have killed my fair share of itus and either the test was wrong or MA has changed the dmg % at some point. I use boar on them. If I put 6A on boar I get hit alot harder more often than if I use 5B.

Boar:
pen 12 (with 6A, 23)(with 5b, 12)
impact 19 (with 6A, 19)(with 5b, 31)

According to the info it should be the other way aorund but it is not.

Last edited:
anyone wanna do the dmg test again. I have killed my fair share of itus and either the test was wrong or MA has changed the dmg % at some point. I use boar on them. If I put 6A on boar I get hit alot harder more often than if I use 5B.

Boar:
pen 12 (with 6A, 23)(with 5b, 12)
impact 19 (with 6A, 19)(with 5b, 31)

According to the info it should be the other way aorund but it is not.

so boar +5b=12+31=43
boar+6a=23+19=42

i always thought they had some stab

figures would be helpful i.e damage range

i always thought they had some stab

This should be easy to check with unplated Gremlin on big Itumas.

If it's impact+pen then Gremlin will protect 15 impact only, so maximum decay from a single hit should be 1.061 PEC.

If there's any stab then it will decay more (2.133 if all available stab+impact protection is used).

Unless there's some other error of course :)

Might give it a try tonight.

:laugh:I hate those things lol:laugh:

Great numbers of these fabled (L) & UnLimited HL12 dropping dildo's are now to be found on Myrene Island in maturities from Old - Dominant (mainly around Old/Provider)!!!!

Great news for miners is that the population of mermouth and trox seems to be dwindling more and Ituma are very much non agro mob - you can pass right by on your way to find some more Niks, Azz or Blau...

:wtg:

Last edited:
They also drop the Angel shins :D

Hi.

Find yesterday, May 31, some young and mature south of Omegaton West, next to coast line.

Some spider young too.

Greetings.

This should be easy to check with unplated Gremlin on big Itumas.

If it's impact+pen then Gremlin will protect 15 impact only, so maximum decay from a single hit should be 1.061 PEC.

If there's any stab then it will decay more (2.133 if all available stab+impact protection is used).

Unless there's some other error of course :)

Might give it a try tonight.

And it only took me 14 months to get round to it.

In unplated Gremlin, Itumatrox Guardian hit me for 47.6 and decayed my armour 1.060 pec which corresponds to 15 damage absorbed, which is the same amount of Impact as Gremlin. Gremlin also protects against everything except Penetration and Shrapnel, so at this point Impact/Penetration looks good.

At least 15/72.6 = c. 24% of the hit was Impact damage.

I then did a check with unplated eMine PG to make sure the Impact/Penetration theory stood up. I received a 57.8 from an Alpha, which decayed the armour 2.696 pec which corresponds to 31 absorbed.

eMine has 12 Penetration and 19 Impact so that fits perfectly. Total hit would have been 88.8 without armour, so there's a minimum of 19/88.8 = 21.4% Impact.

To get a fix on percentages I tried to get a smaller hit with eMine. Itumatrox Old hit me for 39.4 and decayed the armour 2.199 pec which corresponds to 26.6 absorbed. All the Penetration protection must have been used (12), leaving 14.6 Impact absorbed from a total hit of 66. That works out at 22.12% Impact, 77.88% Penetration.

Playing with the numbers I can scale this up to some nice round numbers which suggest that an Old hits for a maximum of 77, of which 17 is Impact and 60 is Penetration.

So the existing figures look to be correct, approximately 25% Impact, 75% Penetration.

Last edited:
So the existing figures look to be correct, approximately 25% Impact, 75% Penetration.

Yeah, pretty confident of those figures.

My old test is documented here. Not sure how it only got 5 posts, Witte's first post solved many mysteries.

Yeah, pretty confident of those figures.

My old test is documented here. Not sure how it only got 5 posts, Witte's first post solved many mysteries.

Cool, hadn't seen that thread.

You also say in that thread that you're confident of 78 max damage for Old, but with my figures from Old that doesn't work out to round numbers for the maximum Impact/Pen. Damage increased perhaps?

It would be good if we could get info from all those old tests collected onto the Bestiary pages for easy reference. I made a start on a project to do that a while back but haven't got very far yet :)

You also say in that thread that you're confident of 78 max damage for Old, but with my figures from Old that doesn't work out to round numbers for the maximum Impact/Pen. Damage increased perhaps?

Yeah it doesn't quite round up. The hit works out about 10.28 absorbed which is pretty close to 18+60=78, but there is an unusually high rounding error there. Maybe worth another test sometime just to recheck. Could be that Ituma have become a little fiercer of course.

Yeah it doesn't quite round up. The hit works out about 10.28 absorbed which is pretty close to 18+60=78, but there is an unusually high rounding error there. Maybe worth another test sometime just to recheck. Could be that Ituma have become a little fiercer of course.

Yes, I might try a tedious naked test some time :laugh:

Use polaris (L) armour for pene tests, as it has no impact :)

*It's also the best armour for hunting these things*

Use polaris (L) armour for pene tests, as it has no impact :)

*It's also the best armour for hunting these things*

Isolating the lower % damage is easier than isolating the high one. Polaris will use all of its Penetration too much of the time.

Also it's a pain in the arse doing decay tests on L armour.

Isolating the lower % damage is easier than isolating the high one. Polaris will use all of its Penetration too much of the time.

Also it's a pain in the arse doing decay tests on L armour.

True, but polaris can also suck up ALL of the penetration damage on the lower maturities, allowing you to do some easy tests for impact :)

True, but polaris can also suck up ALL of the penetration damage on the lower maturities, allowing you to do some easy tests for impact :)

Hmm yes you're right, with no Impact at all that would help, as long as you don't get too many minimum damage hits.

You'd need to do a fruit test on 8 different pieces of armour every time though.

Hmm yes you're right, with no Impact at all that would help.

You'd need to do a fruit test on 8 different pieces of armour every time though.

Could always use the whole set, check tt of everything, then check the difference

Edit: And you meant 7 difference pieces of armour, right?

Could always use the whole set, check tt of everything, then check the difference

Edit: And you meant 7 difference pieces of armour, right?

7 different pieces to find out initial TT.

1 piece every time you get hit.

Another piece every time you get minimum decay or mess up getting killed.

Pain in the arse I tell you :)

If you want to try it, be my guest :D

Status
Back