Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
TskTsk
TskTsk_WBG_250.gif

Description :

The nasty little TskTsk live in large hive-like colonies
where they create their poisonous arrows.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal / Insect

Damage Type : Impact 6%, Penetration 94%

Maturities

Weak
Watcher
Soldier
Strong
Ravager
Devastator
Hunter
Chaser
Majestic
Queen

Loots

Vu 8.11

Isis CB19 (L)

Martial shins (M) (L)

Animal eye oil
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage is 6% impact, 94% penetration.

Not sure whether this info fits here, but I can't think of another thread where it would fit better...

If you want to escape a mob you can't kill, a good solution is to run into water and drown the mob. I tested this on TskTsk, just to check whether they would drown or keep flying over the water.

The one following me, did keep flying without dieing, but I found another way to get rid of it : just dive under water and the TskTsk will go away. Gl all !

Not sure whether this info fits here, but I can't think of another thread where it would fit better...

If you want to escape a mob you can't kill, a good solution is to run into water and drown the mob. I tested this on TskTsk, just to check whether they would drown or keep flying over the water.

The one following me, did keep flying without dieing, but I found another way to get rid of it : just dive under water and the TskTsk will go away. Gl all !

Same thing with Kingfishers and probably all the other flying aggressive mobs.

Great picture of the pesky TskTsk!!! I didn't realize they were shooting arrows... just thought they were little bug type creatures:ahh:

He's just like an ugly cupid! only his arrows aren't made of love....

so vigi with 6a would work alright against these pesky little things :scratch2:. im trying to figure out what armor would work against these :p. there fun to hunt i think :p

so vigi with 6a would work alright against these pesky little things :scratch2:. im trying to figure out what armor would work against these :p. there fun to hunt i think :p

Yes, vigi+6a should do the trick, probably up to around Strong/Ravager at least, depending on your Evade and HP.

well i did a devastator lastnight in vigi with 6a so it works great :) now those pesky little guys are going down haha :D. thanks oleg m8 :).

tried myself last night with vigi and 6a, took down a couple of devs but it wasnt easy. guess i need more hp, more evade, better gun and a better fap :/ the tip i read somewhere of aiming the same place all the time instead of trying to follow them worked a treat though :)

Vigi + 6a you say? Oh yeah.... Payback time.....

Muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

Ive hunted them a fair bit in vigi+6as

lv 10 doger, emt2600 fap and p5a+a106, and anything above dev is just stupid. Ive managed to get a few polaris parts though and it makes them much easier. If you want to do anything above dev with out dying alot, you need polaris/vain/eon/suprem/sent as chasers/majestics start doing 80+ dmg in a row on vigi+6as.

Average loot is ok when they arnt in a bad mood. Ive cycled ~10-15k through them though and only ONE pair of martial shins, so dont go hunting them for the L stuff. They also seem unable to drop anything more than a 300-400 ped hof :scratch2:

Lots of green and deep cad paint. Fair bit of wools and hides. Really kind of boring :(

Lots of green and deep cad paint. Fair bit of wools and hides. Really kind of boring :(

Sounds like the average mob cycle there ;)

Long gone are the days, where noob items and armor would loot once in while - just enough to keep you going... hoping for more... :rolleyes:

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Some south of Oshiri too - must be round the edges of the molisk LA now I think, I haven't been down there for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a majestic yesterday. 6 ped :rolleyes:
Polaris+6a, with jag+vigi for the parts i haven't managed to get yet :rolleyes:

I didn't notice much of a difference between the damage the majestic does to the destroyer.... it has a HUGE regen though (that 130stamina hurts) so they are just a lot hardier, and hit more often. Same case with chasers/hunters ofc. a weapon with ~50+hits/min makes a huge difference. As does good dodge. Interesting as most of the insect types have bad regen. (aurli practically zero, formics minimal in 5min). This one regenned 25% of it's helath in about 2min :eek: (onli dies because i had faplocklag :\)

Could someone update wiki stating they give dodge skill and not evade. Apologies for not doing it myself but I'm a wiki noob and don't want to mess it up :D

A follow up to Tsk-tsk and their water behavior: Others have noted that they quickly lose interest if you go underwater, and I can confirm this. You only need to go a few meters down, and they will lose interest, even if still within the red radar circle. I was able to shoot, dive, pop up, shoot,repeat and killed one; it never got closer than 30 meters and never hit me.
What makes this different is that I know I have been hit by Igni while crossing rivers, and diving deep will get you out of hit range, but the Igni stay aggro.
However, this information is probably best filed under "useless trivia", as it would seem to have very little practical application.
Thank-you, and please keep funding the Bureau for Useless Research.

A follow up to Tsk-tsk and their water behavior: Others have noted that they quickly lose interest if you go underwater, and I can confirm this. You only need to go a few meters down, and they will lose interest, even if still within the red radar circle. I was able to shoot, dive, pop up, shoot,repeat and killed one; it never got closer than 30 meters and never hit me.
What makes this different is that I know I have been hit by Igni while crossing rivers, and diving deep will get you out of hit range, but the Igni stay aggro.
However, this information is probably best filed under "useless trivia", as it would seem to have very little practical application.
Thank-you, and please keep funding the Bureau for Useless Research.

This had a helpful application for me just yesterday.

I was in the water and had a queen down to about 1 hp when it critted me for more than my total HP. When tping back, I could jump right to the coordinates of the queen, b/c ofc I ended up a bit underwater. While I materialized, it actually moved to the edge of my gun's range and so was safe and easy to pop up and finish it.

I hate their aggro...

This had a helpful application for me just yesterday.

I was in the water and had a queen down to about 1 hp when it critted me for more than my total HP. When tping back, I could jump right to the coordinates of the queen, b/c ofc I ended up a bit underwater. While I materialized, it actually moved to the edge of my gun's range and so was safe and easy to pop up and finish it.

where did you find this queen?

Reactions: dj.
Lots of queens, just pass the NE corner of the first LA North of Oshiri tp

Does anybody know if there are Tsk Tsk in VU 10-- AND where to find them?

I've been plotting my revenge on them for a verry long time. (lost count of thetimes they've set me back as I began the long trek to LA 43 for the mining) Finally I've collected a full set of Polaris, with the specific purpose of hunting down the little blighters, and ...now they seem to have vanished :mad:

jay

PS Failing this...what else is Polaris really good for?

tsk still needs to be converted to ce2 like kingfishers & sumima

About the polaris, try some formidons in it, you might like it

It was stated that tsktsk would be replaced temporaily with esto - if you find that esto spawn, u will find where the tsktsk (will) be...eventually.

Polaris is also suitable for itumatrox and most bots, but it is also a superior armor for cut-stab mobs to ghost/gremlin - so don't discount it's usefulness against say, letomie, atrax, scipulor, as well as the aforementioned formidon.

Polaris very cheap / eco on big feff's as well, no fapping required at all.

Status
Back