Some bad items - Not Selling

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
This is a not sales thread. I have some items in my possession that I believe would be bad for the community and economy of EU if they were released from my storage. However, they're taking up valuable space and tt value so I've decided to not sell them. The items are listed in lots below. If you agree they should not be sold, you should place a bid for me to not sell them. Should your bid win I shall meet you in-game to transfer the PED and not sell you the item. The item shall then remain in my inventory until the end of time, thus keeping the community safe from it forever.

Prospective buyers may also bid, but in keeping with the fact I really don't want to sell these items, they must bid three times the highest not-bid in order to have their bid accepted.

Lot 1 - Exarosaur DNA Samples

Whilst shooting some Formidon the other day, I accidentally fired my potent weapon at a stray Exarosaur nearby. Such was the power of my shot, that the Exarosaur's head fell clean off. When I picked up the remains of the Exa, the noxious chemicals it released caused me to hear music and see weird golden swirls. In the confusion I accidentally dropped the skull into a refiner together with some Exa skins, teeth, a neckbone and a DNA fragment I had lying around. I then set off the refiner by mistake and somehow it created some Exarosaur DNA Samples from the concoction.

As is well known, Exarosaur are a scourge on our beautiful planet. Where there's one, there'll soon be more. These pestilent beasts mysteriously appear on otherwise great land areas, often in numbers so large the frustrated hunter has to abandon his hunt. Land area owners fear them more than anything else - Mike Dragonfly Colder's Scaboreas land is probably the worst known case so far. The once glorious LA was ravaged by Exarosaur to the extent that any Scaboreas hunters must plough their way through hundreds of Exarosaurs in order to find their prey. Pretty soon the LA was deserted and knowing of no solution to the problem Dragonfly was so upset by the situation he left Calypso, never to be seen again. A number of other land areas are suffering similar attacks from Exarosaurs, it could be yours next!

In order to do my bit to help prevent the spread of these foul beasts and protect our precious land areas, I have decided to not sell my DNA Samples. I shall not even put them in the tt machine in case it is through the tt system they manage to find their way to helpless land areas.

If you would like to not buy these DNA Samples, please place your bid below.

Perhaps you are a hunter, equally pained by the proliferation of Exarosaur?

Yes, that's you Jedi Deluxe. Imagine if you had to kill 10 Exarosaurs in order to get to each of those poor Atrox Stalkers you are hunting! Yes, that's you too Tom thebuzz, you wouldn't be getting a 10k Hof every week if you had to kill Exarosaurs all day! Yes, that's even you kosta! Your little peace trick wouldn't work very well if PVP4 was packed full of Exarosaurs! Start not bidding now!

Or perhaps you are a land owner living in fear?

Yes that's you NEVERDIE. Imagine if all those domes with Cornoanterion and Daspletors were suddenly full of Exarosaurs. All those miners wouldn't be able to move! And you too Neomaven! Big Hogglos mixed in with a horde of Exarosaur Young? No that's not going to work. And you Qetesh, my commiserations - you have a land area that's already completely full of Exarosaur. Now's the time to protect your other LAs. Start not bidding now!

Not bidding starts at tt+1. Buyers may bid at tt+3, curse you.

Lot 2 - Hangar Parts

During the course of my time at Calypso, I have amassed a fair collection of hangar parts. I believe my current inventory holds 3 Hydraulic Manifolds, 12 Electromatrices and 1 Basic Propulsion System. In the event that MA releases more hangars into EU, these items could be used to create more usable spaceships. This is obviously a terrible thing, we have far too many pilots already, any more would just add fuel to the Line Wars. So I've decided to not sell these items too.

If you don't want to see any more operational hangars in EU, you should not bid now.

Perhaps you are a line pilot, and are fearful that new hangars will bring more non-line pilots to compete with your prices? Start not bidding now!

Perhaps you are a non-line pilot, and are fearful that any more new line pilots will result in you being forced totally out of business? Start not bidding now!

Perhaps you are an innocent passenger and have lost friends and family to the Line Wars? Cherish their memory and help future passengers by not bidding now!

Not bidding starts at tt+33. Buyers may bid at tt+100, pffft.

Bulk Sellout

If you are so determined that none of these items find their way into the wrong hands you may take the bulk not-buyout on both lots. Perhaps you are a reseller and are worried that releasing these items into EU will hinder your attempts to corner the market? Take the special reseller-friendly bulk sellout offer and protect your monopoly!

Special Bulk Sellout offer for resellers*: Give me some Jaguar foot guards and I will keep these items in my storage forever**.

*No hijacking of this thread is tolerated. If you wish to debate the what these items are not worth, start a thread in PriceCheck.

**In the event that MA release some new armor pieces such as Jaguar Toe Guards you must provide me with those too in order to maintain the deal. Think of it as rent.

I'll not get things started by not bidding 1 ped. :)

I'll not get things started by not bidding 1 ped. :)

Thanks for not getting things moving Xen.

Bid for Lot 1 not accepted. Next bidder must not-bid tt+2. Prospective buyers must bid tt+6.

im not gonna bump this :p

Im NOT gonna laugh at this :laugh:

Rule # 33
Please try to make your sales rules and procedures simple and clear. While EntropiaForum wishes to give its members flexibility in creating auction and sales threads, we reserve the right to remove any unnecessarily confusing or restrictive sales threads, based on member feedback.

Reactions: P-J
i will NOT bid tt+30 for Lot Two!

no_dollar.gif

I am NOT wondering why Jimmy started this thread!

(and this isn't a bump either)

Jimmy is not having a boring day at work. :D

:laugh:

Hilarious. Excellent. Genius.

"Give me ped to Not Sell things..." Love it..

I will happily not bid +2 for the Exarosaur DNA, it must NEVER seee the light of day.

As for the Hangar Parts.. Just TT em like the rest of us. They will of course then get dropped in loot again, but they will have magically transformed into a cryptic note, or other non-event that doesn't quite work.

ThanX for the Laff :laugh:

Hilarious. Excellent. Genius.

"Give me ped to Not Sell things..." Love it..

I will happily not bid +2 for the Exarosaur DNA, it must NEVER seee the light of day.

As for the Hangar Parts.. Just TT em like the rest of us. They will of course then get dropped in loot again, but they will have magically transformed into a cryptic note, or other non-event that doesn't quite work.

ThanX for the Laff :laugh:

Thank you Chopper, bid not accepted.

Current bidding:

Lot 1 (not tt+2, Chopper)
Lot 2 (not tt+30, Pollus - bit under the not starting bid but I'll not accept it anyway)

Rule # 33
Please try to make your sales rules and procedures simple and clear. While EntropiaForum wishes to give its members flexibility in creating auction and sales threads, we reserve the right to remove any unnecessarily confusing or restrictive sales threads, based on member feedback.

Its simple and clear! You can not bid or you can bid to buy at triple the highest not bid.

I did not read this thread.

I dont not understand:scratch2:

This didn't cheer me up on a gloomy Monday morning, and I'll not be +repping you for it!

NOT :laugh:

this is a NON-rofl-lol-lmao-nonbid

this is a NON-rofl-lol-lmao-nonbid

ty Jimmy for making my day :d

btw, do you have some uber armor that you do not wish to sell? I'm not looking for it.

best regards
Naomi

I take this seriously as I did not read the whole post and I did not find it confusing at all either! :wise:

I'm interested in buying ... but not from you ... :D

I am NOT bumping this up :D

and i'm NOT +repping you :D

btw, do you have some uber armor that you do not wish to sell? I'm not looking for it.

lol that's a thought, I could not sell my whole inventory :D

lol that's a thought, I could not sell my whole inventory :D

Oh ... do you not have female salamander parts, perhaps, since you are not male?

hello.. if you're still selling Lot 2, then I BID TT+90 for it.

hello.. if you're still selling Lot 2, then I BID TT+90 for it.

Start bid to buy Lot 2 is tt+100.

Uh oh people we have a buyer! Get your not bids in quick!!

...fine, i bid TT+100, when this auction will end ?

ill not bid at lot 2 at not bidding 33 ped on the not bidding thing...

ok im confused now

This reminds me of the advertisement in my coledge caffeteria some time ago. It went something like this:

FREE BEER
Ok, now that I have your attention, Im selling books "Basic Electronic elements" vol 1. & 2. For further info please contact... yadayadayada...

I.

...fine, i bid TT+100, when this auction will end ?

If you give me tt+90 peds I will not sell you these items. Still 10 peds less then Jimmy not giving you those items, so it's a better deal.:laugh:

I will not try to undermine Jimmy's efforts by not undercutting his non-bidding not-starting non-offers.

And moderators, stay back, this is fun even though I can expect some people to not-understand.:laugh:

i did NOT want to respond to this thread, but i was threatened with laughter, so i was not hitting the keyboard while opening the reply form :D

Why dont you TT the crap? You dont want to sell this so whats up with the thread. A mod should lock this, oh wait you are a mod :scratch2:

I'm in no way not interested in not buying none of those...

...Oh god, I think I just had an aneurysm trying to wrap my brain around all those negatives...

AG

Back