dandy

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Lucifer dandy Leon
Just got this from MA today;

ty; MA

Last edited:
I got one to did anyone get anything different?

Yeah got one too,

'First Wave' made me think I got something special since I'm playing since CoT though, until i saw everyone wearing the same beret :scratch2:

Yeah got one too,

'First Wave' made me think I got something special since I'm playing since CoT though, until i saw everyone wearing the same beret :scratch2:

yea i was excited to for a minute until i noticed that everyone got them.

Just curious, Is the gift given to apsolutely everyone, or is it distributed like the christmas and halloween gifts, i.e. some players get two some three etc. are colonist that made an account last night recieving the gift too?

Just curious, Is the gift given to apsolutely everyone, or is it distributed like the christmas and halloween gifts, i.e. some players get two some three etc. are colonist that made an account last night recieving the gift too?

Everyone got the same, which made it a bit not-special. :kos:

Everyone who made there avatar prior to today will have received the gift, it says it all in the new section on EU sight or in the thread bertha made ^^

Kaza

Yeah got one too,

Exactly the same Leafren :D

Almost went crazy but then was like "Oh, ok :)"

Still, very nice. We'll really notice them when all the new CE2 noobs come in.

Woo, im looking forward to home :),
My point of view is that it will be special, just wait for 1 milion chinesee, than it will become something special :D

Nice gift from MA to all Calypso first-wave Colonists :)

And 2 PECs for MA from thousands of colonists wearing it :yay:

I feel sorry for the people who craft Berets, I would imagine the price is going to drop through the floor now that the market has been flooded with freebies!

Its not special now... But it will be in 5 years ;)

or is it a clever ploy to get people using new textures?

Thanks MA for the gift !

to bad its uggly :D

or is it a clever ploy to get people using new textures?

You can't customise it, so no.

Why would you want to change it though - it's red, and shiny!

- Deathifier

even the newest members ingame has it :rolleyes:

BUT thanx for a new decayable item :D:eyecrazy:

Truth is...I've always wanted a beret...in that color! So, for me it was a VERY nice gesture!

We all agree Leaf Berets pwn the freebie one right? :ahh:

Raaaaaspberrry beret! *sings*

Since I always wanted some fancy headgear (ex-Ragnarok Online player :laugh:) and never could afford to pop out a 100 PED check for a Sun Cap, I LOVE the beret!
(Might consider trading it for an adorable full TT Sun Cap, if the texture and colours are just right though)

You can't customise it, so no.
Why would you want to change it though - it's red, and shiny!

Yeah, I think they should at least stick the EU badge in the front to make it more 'special' - how anybody knows that this is THE commemorative Beret and not just A beret ??? :(

But this is funny: Have you already looked into the info section of the item ?

It says only:

The First Wave began arriving at 23:53, in the year 2003.

No day, no month !!!

I never knew that Calypso Calendar has only hours :lolup:

Free gifts are always welcomed, thanks MA!

Now to get back to the VU bashing before I get all distracted ;)

Nice - although I just recently shelled out 100 ped for a leaf beret... which I can now wear if I want to feel different ;)

And people who join this year:

narhat.jpg

Back