Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
Many people think this was not a genuine sale.

Yeah. Oh geez, let's not take prices from Sammy Sosa's "sales threads". :D

Improved Mk2 sold for 245k: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nicle-vain-oa104-bp-imk2-dna-u-weaps-etc.html

Mod FAP sold for ~400k (details unknown): https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/100535-taking-offers-mod-fap.html

Rockjacker for 60k: Private sale. One has possibly sold for more though.

Angel M (incl. Foot-Guards) for 72k: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-full-angel-male-moderate-firestorm-chip.html

Here is the fallowing updates:
  • Improved Mk2 - Price updated and moved up on the list
  • Mod FAP - I updated the price, even if I don't trust the sale thread from Sammy Sossa, but I made a mention that the details are unknown. If you have other ideas please post them in the thread
  • Angel M - Price updated.
  • DOA Rockjacker - price has not been changed. Avery pls PM me with the details of the sale if you know them, I will not include the info on the main post, but at least I want to be sure about the sale.
  • I made some more adjustments to the list like adding more url's for a better tracebility and included description to armor sets(not to all, I'm still at work) if they were full set or not at the time they were sold.

Thanks a lot for helping me keeping it up to date.

We are all doing such a great job and I will spread rep to everyone that helps me and include his name on the list.

Regards,
Sitram

Thanks Lugzan for pointing out the double entry for Starkhov AS-117 Modified.

List has been updated again.

I'll make a version history for it from now on. What is your opinions on this guys?

I'll make a version history for it from now on. What is your opinions on this guys?

I noticed that in new threads, an edited post keeps the old revisions, and you can see what changes were made by clicking on it. Perhaps you should start a new thread so that the history will be kept automatically for people that want to see it.

I noticed that in new threads, an edited post keeps the old revisions, and you can see what changes were made by clicking on it. Perhaps you should start a new thread so that the history will be kept automatically for people that want to see it.

Do I miss something about these revisions on new threads?

:scratch2:

Can you help me see an example?

Do I miss something about these revisions on new threads?

:scratch2:

Can you help me see an example?

I realized that it's just for threads that I edit, so that won't help everyone else see your revisions. Back to your original plan to show history. What you could do is post the list in a new reply in this thread when you change it, and keep the newest version in the edited first post.

Not sure if its interesting, but I bought eon (m) (with shadow arms, no feet) from muksy the day before LG was announced in the clientloader, so you can look up the date.

lol edit forgot to add price... 97k

Yeah. Oh geez, let's not take prices from Sammy Sosa's "sales threads". :D

I value the Mod Mk II@ oh... +5 ped. That's what i'd give a reseller.

Many people think this was not a genuine sale.

Sammy definitely sold the Mod FAP, and it was Imp FAP + PEDS. Whether it was sold for 360k or 400k depends on what people think an Imp FAP was worth at the time.

Regarding the Rockjacker for 60k, I know the buyer and seller very well. That should be enough?

Sammy definitely sold the Mod FAP, and it was Imp FAP + PEDS. Whether it was sold for 360k or 400k depends on what people think an Imp FAP was worth at the time.

Regarding the Rockjacker for 60k, I know the buyer and seller very well. That should be enough?

Price for DOA RJ updated. It would have been better to know them too, but since it's up to every EU participant if they want to contribute to the list or not and considering the reputation of Avery I modified the price.

Thanks for sharing Avery

Sitram

New entry in the list: Letomie Fossil Eyelense

New entry: Emik X5 UL

Update:
  • DOA Rockjacker - there is an ongoing sale here and the start bid is meet
  • Impreoved Omegatron M2780 - I know of one bought in auction at a total of 80k ped using the auction order system

Time to add the Armax Cow Tail ;)

I did a quick search on EF but all I found was this thread where it says that the Armax Cow Tail was placed in auction due to some fake bidder hre on EF.com.

I supose that Quetesh bought it, since he/she has made a thread to ask the EU community on what LA to place the DNA. I am at work now and I can't check the orders in auction to see the exact sale price.

Could someone help me with the price pls so I can add it on the main post?

Regards,
Sitram

I did a quick search on EF but all I found was this thread where it says that the Armax Cow Tail was placed in auction due to some fake bidder hre on EF.com.

I supose that Quetesh bought it, since he/she has made a thread to ask the EU community on what LA to place the DNA. I am at work now and I can't check the orders in auction to see the exact sale price.

Could someone help me with the price pls so I can add it on the main post?

Regards,
Sitram

Final price was 60k peds.

Update:
  • Impreoved Omegatron M2780 - I know of one bought in auction at a total of 80k ped using the auction order system

I assume this is the Imp M2870 (switched some numbers). The buyer confirmed this in a Buying thread here on EF.

You can add Imk3 for 200k to the list......

I assume this is the Imp M2870 (switched some numbers). The buyer confirmed this in a Buying thread here on EF.

I know the buyer and already talked with him in PM. He also had a thread here on EF about him buying the pistol.

Thanks for noticing and sry for switching the numbers, it always happens like this with this damn pistol. :laugh:

Sitram

Updates:
  • DOA Rockjacker - price updated, sale ended
  • Imk3 - added to the list
  • Armax Cow Tail - added to the list

You can add Imk3 for 200k to the list......

I have added the entry for Imk3 in the list, but could you please tell me a few more details about the sale? Does it have a sale thread here on EF? Can you reveal the name of the seller and buyer?

Thanks for sharing, +Rep 4 you.

Update:
  • Isis HL-18 UL - Added new entry on the list and the link to the ongoing sale thread on EF.
Regards,
Sitram

Info: If you find a sale thread with an expensive item over 50k ped please submit the link trough a PM or post it here on this thread and I will include your name in the list. Even if it is an item already included in the list, but you discovered a sale for more then the price listed there, send it and the price will be changed.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Sitram

Update:

• Isis HL8 - price update according to info provided by A-Bomb trough PM

I have made a few changes to the design of the main post.

Feel free to post your feed-back and suggestions here.

Regards,
Sitram

Status
Back