missions that reward with attributes

Soc Mate completed the 10,000 feffoid

Reward is

1 point stamina
~60 ped TT Athletics Skill

I was talking to mission completer mentioned here and this info is a little off. Using his before/after Athletics levels, he gained 70.78 TT worth of Athletics using chipping opti so I would say its 70TT. Also there was no choice of skills

I was talking to mission completer mentioned here and this info is a little off. Using his before/after Athletics levels, he gained 70.78 TT worth of Athletics using chipping opti so I would say its 70TT. Also there was no choice of skills

Means "approximately" and remember to take the 10% off , the total tt can vary but he gained from ~6.07k-~6.3k in athletics and no choice just athletics.

Just remember this means ~ approximately so im not a little off

Means "approximately" and remember to take the 10% off , the total tt can vary but he gained from ~6.07k-~6.3k in athletics and no choice just athletics.

It would be great if you could find the exact before and after levels (if known) so we can add that to this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/188672-improve-accuracy-skill-calculators.html

This is the first case i've heard of for the missions where the calculator has predicted substantially more than the actual value, so perhaps it's actually 80 PED. In any case, having the information will allow for refinement in the future.

I'm well aware that ~ means approximately but I think that 60 kinda far from 70. No idea why I would subtract 10% as we are talking about skill gained not what you could chip it out for. Threadstarter can decide what to do with this info. Taking his starting levels and chipping IN to get to his ending level using his exact numbers, chipping opti stated it would take 70.78 TT Athletics. Knowing the tool isn't 100% accurate but pretty close in this range (6K) , 70TT seems the logical number.

It would be great if you could find the exact before and after levels (if known) so we can add that to this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/188672-improve-accuracy-skill-calculators.html

This is the first case i've heard of for the missions where the calculator has predicted substantially more than the actual value, so perhaps it's actually 80 PED. In any case, having the information will allow for refinement in the future.

I didn't write them down but will ask him if he at least remembers start level and will pass info along if so. Shame I don't save chat logs or I could do it now :)

Edit: just saw that Zimi posted in the thread you referenced hours ago and said level went from 6065 to 6339 which I get 68.70 TT increase in skill. Will still double check with friend to make sure those numbers are correct as thats a bit different than when i ran it 9-10 hours ago. :)

Edit2: Talked to mission completer and the exact numbers are 6056.09 to 6339.48 or an ~ gain of 70.78TT in athletics according to chipping optimizer. Peace.

Last edited:
thanks so much for all the information, guys ! :thumbup:

Doer - make sure to include this in that 'testing skill calc' thread ;)

Edit2: Talked to mission completer and the exact numbers are 6056.09 to 6339.48 or an ~ gain of 70.78TT in athletics according to chipping optimizer. Peace.

I put on the original post 'approx 60-70 tt' -- will update, if it's shown to be otherwise.

:bump:

5000 Hiryuu = 1000 Nova.

The words of the mission broker couldn't be more true... :silly:

5000 Hiryuu = 1000 Nova.

The words of the mission broker couldn't be more true... :silly:

Just in case we needed more evidence that Mega is insane :D

Just in case we needed more evidence that Mega is insane :D

hehe...the man is on a roll that's for sure! Go MEGA Go MEGA! :yay:

haven't been around in a few days - lol Mega - go go go ! :eyecrazy:

I would end up cursing those birds and any other mob I killed 16.6k of ! :laugh:

Red Rose finished the foul mission! :yay:

looks like it was 1 stamina + approx 20 tt value of handgun, rifle, or melee combat . . . that's exciting ! :dance:

updated first post ;)

do do do do do - anyone finished those other missions? :bump:

happy Memorial day :beerchug: Loki, the kids and I are about to go on a big ole' hike up in the mountains .. there's no red dots, there - but it'll be fun ! :thumbup:

going somewhere there might be red dots ?
... see if you can kill enough to cross something off the list . :naughty:

Pyrates and "your mom" both turned 4 yrs old today ! :yay:

so, go complete some of the undone missions ... as a present to me ! :silly: :laugh:

:birthday:
I have some smelly presents for you if you like :D
sending them with one of your pyrates unless your online yourself

LoL - tyvm jenny ferr ! :tiphat:

has anyone crossed anymore of those off the list ? :)

TY for this great info !

Mari *.*
:kos:

TY for this great info !

Mari *.*
:kos:

you're all more than welcome, but I really tip my hat to those who have finished :tiphat: .. I merely collected and organized all the information :)

everyone don't give up ... these three are all that's missing :

10k araneatrox
10k droka
10k warriors
10k armax

well done to those people finishing these - it couldn't have been easy ;)

Last edited:
Anyone know what the question you get after the merp mission are doing if you answer correctly? if anything at all?

All I know is that
"A Rifle" or
"The Spirits"
are the wrong ones, soc mate choose "A Rifle" and nothing happened, I choose "The Spirits" (since they were the ones wanting the merps gone) reply from the broker: ~the spirits can only guide a man not change him...

Thought "Time" was too obvious as thats the RL answer :/

Anyone know what the question you get after the merp mission are doing if you answer correctly? if anything at all?

All I know is that
"A Rifle" or
"The Spirits"
are the wrong ones, soc mate choose "A Rifle" and nothing happened, I choose "The Spirits" (since they were the ones wanting the merps gone) reply from the broker: ~the spirits can only guide a man not change him...

Thought "Time" was too obvious as thats the RL answer :/

Here is a thread with the correct answer selected:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/189264-10k-merps-mission.html

I dont know what difference the different answers makes though.

Revard is same for all answers.
Question is how much info have writter of missions about future.
If he have - then shud be interesting to read all text of all missions.
Llike in mission when he mention hadesheim gun.
That is preanuncement of dead penality in EU.

you're all more than welcome, but I really tip my hat to those who have finished :tiphat: .. I merely collected and organized all the information :)

everyone don't give up ... these three are all that's missing :

10k araneatrox
10k droka
10k warriors

well done to those people finishing these - it couldn't have been easy ;)

You forgot Armax.

Finished 5k drokas and the reward is 1k Nova's. Didnt take any screenshots.

Finished 10k Armax.

The choice of skill is either Inflict Ranged Damage or Inflict Melee Damage. I chose IRD and Skill Scanner says I gained 44.82 ped tt of it. So it could really be 40, 45, or 50 I guess.

+1 Stamina as usual.

I lost a lot of peds doing these and was a bit disappointed with the skill choice. :( Oh well...

Finished 10k Armax.

The choice of skill is either Inflict Ranged Damage or Inflict Melee Damage. I chose IRD and Skill Scanner says I gained 44.82 ped tt of it. So it could really be 40, 45, or 50 I guess.

+1 Stamina as usual.

I lost a lot of peds doing these and was a bit disappointed with the skill choice. :( Oh well...

dang, I think they ran out of ideas .. so they sent us cars, instead! :laugh:

ty so much for the info on this and other misisons, Xen ! :hug:
-- EFD on the way ! :thumbup:

Finished 10k Armax.

+1 Stamina as usual.

i can imagin, i stop by 1 of 5k on those... but maybe i will try later.. all the mission i finished are whit over 1k ped loss each (14 stamina atm)

Back