Question for Hanne about radar bug

Matho

Stalker
Society
Cs re-united
Hello Hanne,
I decided to answer you directly through this thread, because I see raising tendency in ignoring some kind of question.
People are complaining here on PC forum about bug on radar whole week now.
Well, update is here and it is still not fixed.

I would appreciate if you or Marco or whoever came and say to us, where is the problem and why does it takes so long.

Thank you

Matho

and one hint - it will be fine to have also bug section here on EF.

for the Christ sake Hanne, give us hope and show that FPC is different than MindArk. communicate!

My guess is that it's MA that needs to fix it and they're busy preparing for NI release.

It is VERY annoying though and is BAD for the noobs doing all the new noobie missions at the AMAZING new Port Atlantis!

Menace

[Community Manager Hanne Gulbrandsen] Radar is still having some problems, MindArk is working on it

Sorry about that. Like Xen said that I said though, they're working on it. I don't have any info on why the problem is there, though.

I was gonna put a support case in on this issue , but then decided it was most likely put in already 100's of times.

Here is something I noticed.

After killing some of the radar stealthy mobs you can find the blue dot of death in a location on the radar that does not match the location where it was killed. Not all show up , but some do.
This may be some type of x,y mapping issue , though I am not a techie in this regard , I did sleep in a Holliday Inn.

Bones

Sorry about that. Like Xen said that I said though, they're working on it. I don't have any info on why the problem is there, though.

Thank you for an answer.

Anyway I think you should press on MA more(when acquiring informations). There are many rumours spreading on the forum (about that decay thingie ..) and that is not doing good mood between players and it may damage reputation of FPC too eventually.

I was gonna put a support case in on this issue , but then decided it was most likely put in already 100's of times.

Here is something I noticed.

After killing some of the radar stealthy mobs you can find the blue dot of death in a location on the radar that does not match the location where it was killed. Not all show up , but some do.
This may be some type of x,y mapping issue , though I am not a techie in this regard , I did sleep in a Holliday Inn.

Bones

I think you should report it - the more reports they get, the better. As far as I'm concerned it is the number 1 annoyance at the moment.

Thanks for posting your reply in this thread Hanne. Would be nice to get updates like this on all threads here in the bug section sometimes. Maybe make a sticky that links to the replies or something or lists the various known bugs posted and the status on em.

Back