Project Entropia Directory OFFICIAL

J D

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
John JD Doe
My 3 Year Old Vision of creating a self sustaining Website for the entire PE Family is now a reality!

www.pedirectory.info

Also referred to as...

PEdir

With new Web Assistants being appointed this weekend, the site will leap ahead from this..........
our
:beerchug: Official Launch :beerchug:

COME and CELEBRATE or Official Opening
20:00 (MA Time) This Friday Night
During this months Full Moon Party | Twin Peaks Bar | 19:00 to 21:00

We will be giving away 80 Items
(~ 250 PED Total value)

Established Business/Shop Owners that have Registered on the Web Site will also receive A
'3-Months Free Banner' Advertisment in the Shopping Directory.
However you will have to come to the Full Moon Party this Friday Night to claim your prize! First in First Served! Spaces are limited!

---------------------------------

The backbones of our 5 Major Portals are in place.

GUIDE
A collection of Guides and Links for New Players or Old Players venturing into new careers.
TOURISM
A Guide to Places and Activities throughout the PE Universe, includes city Maps and Service Lists.
SHOPPING
A Directory of Business within PE, sustained and updated by paid society members.
LIFESTYLE
A closer look at Famous Players, Fashion, Housing and Entertainment.
INDUSTRY
Tips, Data and essential information for Career Players (Hunters, Miners, Traders, Service Providers, etc)

Some Elements are updated every week
EVENT CALANDER | SHOP LISTINGS | MINING CHARTS | MOB - DNA SETTINGS
We have a committed team of 6+ Web Masters working on new Features and Utilities, headed up by 'Mrproper'

There is no need to register!
However if you would like to contribute to the site, registration will ensure your work will not be reverted!
The website has a fully editable front end that can be Edited by anyone! Monitored of course!

We also have a small army employed to assist with data collection ingame via our Society lead by 'Runner'

There is some Limited Space on the site for Advertising Banners....
so if you would like to secure the best positions early reserve your space NOW!!!

Ps. This would not have been possible without the help 'Mrproper', 'Runner', Active Society members and Friends of PEdir. Big Thanks to you all & Thanks to MoonFish, Zep & The Full Moon Committee for Hosting our little Launch!

Last edited:
Great Work and the guide is awesome :)

One of the tools that hopefully i wil be using more often :) as well as my regulars :D

Good job

c

Great job J D, you and all others ! It's a nice website ! I will use it a lot ;)

Great job JD

and Gratz to everyone involved. I already use your site quite a lot and its becoming one of those sites you just HAVE to check out.

Really good guys and hopefully see you at the launch party :D

Rip

is the same event that Naki (Zoe The GoaGoddess Crispus) from RaveTrax is doing doing a live show for?

ok, since there are several Zoe's ingame, I would just like to note her full name is: Zoe The GoaGoddess Crispus and is a Colonel with DFA. :)

Yes, Zoe (aka Naki) is doing a Live Set via RaveTrax.com - Looking forward to that!

Basically 5 Major Events are working closely together to create one huge night!

1) Full Moon Party @ Twin Peaks Bar - 19:00
- Best Dancer Prize
- Best Outfit Prize
- All Round Most Interestingly Dressed Dancer
- Decorations and Free Drinks will be flowing faster than an Oil Rig on Speed!

2) www.pedirectory.info Official Launch - 20:00
- Fireworks!!!
- Paid Web Assistants Announced!
- 80 Items in 8 minutes. (Giveaways)
- Emote Competition
- Free, Banner Advertising Space Giveaway!

3) Zoe (aka Naki) Live set on ravetrax.com - Tune in always :)

4) The Bravo Army III, The Rig - 21:00
- Join the biggest run of organized chaos ever!

5) Twin to Rig Public Transport Event - 21:00
- If Noggin can make we will have wormholes, if not we have camels on standby!

***Late NEWS***
- Win yourself some Plasma Ammo at the Official Warm Up Event for the The Bravo Army III, The Rig. Dance the Bravo Dance with your weapon high in the air at Twin Peaks Bar - 20:20
- Plasma Ammo packs will be awarded to those that impress!

I will definitely do my best to be there.

Congrats JD...you have done a lot of great work and I will try to be there for the par-tay. :cool:

If you have a Shop, Service or Established Business In-game.....

Make sure you drop by after The Bravo Dance at 20:30, I will be giving away (3 months Free) Banner Space to established business owners.

Basic Banner Artwork will be included if required!

Awesome party!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Big Rep! for www.ravetrax.com

Now if you didn't hear www.pedirectory.info is now........
www.entropiadirectory.com we just call it ED
Everything is in place, transition happening over next few weeks!

Dan & Sir Odd have been appointed to the position of paid web assistants and we have alot of great stuff on the horizon!

---------------

Now we didn't giveaway the full 1000 PED in prizes at the Party, was more like 900 pED in 200 item drops.

So 100 PED if you can can pic me out of the crowd, featured in my screenshot above.
And you must also pick youself out aswell.
Either describe in full details exactly where You and I are or alter the image by circling you and me, then re-upload!
The 20th correct post wins the 100 PED. But you must correctly identify me and yourself.

Open to anyone featured in the Photo!

Last edited:
First awesome party. All involved did a great job, especially Ravetrax and Zoe was fantastic and had great energy!

Secondly, congrats to my buddy Odd Bunny! You deserve the job!

Thirdly, here is my attempt to wint he 100 peds:

JD you are standing in front of the purple "disco ball thingy" in the middle of the room, wearing a purple coat.

I, Epic, am on the left side of the picture with my purple coat and hat, looking at the bar.

JD :)
I want to win MONEY :D

[URL=http://www.!!!!!!!!!!!.com][IMG]http://i35.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/i/403480/partymoved.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Gratz Sir Odd and Dan :)

Although i wasnt there :( i think my bro was 'slightly' out o the pic up on the stairs :p Gratz to everyone and a big bump for the great competition :p

Rip

Wow...some party :D

Huge Thx and +REP to J D, mrproper and the whole gang down in PE directory.

Hopefully i win

I didnt get anything at the party even though i was there all night :(
Anyway I think that your at the back next to the juke box in the purple coat, Im the person in his underwear ontop of the nova light base!

Hope i win.

Elliot Picaso said:
I didnt get anything at the party even though i was there all night :(
Anyway I think that your at the back next to the juke box in the purple coat, Im the person in his underwear ontop of the nova light base!

Hope i win.

EDIT - Ahhh, bugger it... ;)

Going to close this competition soon!

So lodge your entries as I am thinking of some extra prizes for confirmed valid entries!

Elliot your attendance has been confirmed - so we would certainly like to drop a little prize your way.... soon!

Last edited:
Entry Recieved via a PM!

Howdy. No idea if this is the right place to send this, but i want a shot at the sweet peddies your giving away.

You =
Standing bt the jukebox, with your cool ass purple coat.

Rick-Chi MR. Grenobles = Just by your side with his GRRRREAT looking hair. It kinda even looks like your wanting to touch "THE DEW" with your right hand

Ps. PEdir... Absolutely fantastic !! Keep it up.

BW, Ricky-Chi Rickety Rick

Back