FYI: MAYDAY: Planet Entry bugged - my Quadwing Interceptor disappeared

bug happened to me as well, right after the update. support returned quad yesterday afternoon. its tt value seems to be reduced and lost about 15ped of fuel too.

And for those who did get stuck and haven't gotten their Quad back:

Ok, so on how many levels does this 'lesson' show up the strengths and weaknesses of how MA and the planet partners operate?

My starter: changing something in game and not considering if there are any places where there may be unwanted 'consequences'. It seems that the 'players will find any problems' approach has once more been the easy way out.

Note that for the sake of balance I have also asked about strengths... so it's up to you to write some if you wish.

My starter: changing something in game and not considering if there are any places where there may be unwanted 'consequences'. It seems that the 'players will find any problems' approach has once more been the easy way out.

One thing about this is why it takes to long time to get it fixed.

The work needed to fix the no-vehicle zone is probably less than the work needed from the support tickets coming (including the work needed to investigate claims for lost thrusters and used-up oil).

So after i was stuck for 22h in my sleipnir I unlock myself "manualy" what means that....I know that only MA can resolve the unstuck ....so i have an idea ...I register to un event for free...and guess what happened the server teleported me to the "event" not really...i steel was in PA old platform(no televator to calypso gateway but the tree instead) fully surrounded by water a bugged old PA... but on the map i was in event area dont remeber the land ..so I relog ...when I relog I am on the event area free..... I think MA need a good guy who can find all BUGS..... BUG TRACKER :D

i steel was in PA old platform(no televator to calypso gateway but the tree instead) fully surrounded by water a bugged old PA...

And btw, there is no oil at the oil rig..Ok, I had to look. :) My last video shows me stuck in the second dead world of Calypso where only the other active stuck users play.

I liked t really. It reminded me of Next Island where there are no mobs and of course no players. :)

Edit: FYI:

All TPs around PA can not be used if you have a quad stuck. If you try any in that area, you will be recalled to your vehicle. The closest TP you can access is at PA Mall.

So after i was stuck for 22h in my sleipnir I unlock myself "manualy" what means that....I know that only MA can resolve the unstuck ....so i have an idea ...I register to un event for free...and guess what happened the server teleported me to the "event" not really...i steel was in PA old platform(no televator to calypso gateway but the tree instead) fully surrounded by water a bugged old PA... but on the map i was in event area dont remeber the land ..so I relog ...when I relog I am on the event area free..... I think MA need a good guy who can find all BUGS..... BUG TRACKER :D

+rep :)

well...

I "jumped" out of my quad as soon as I paid the 2 ped to enter Calypso. I wasn't stuck but my ship is missing like everyone else's. :p

This is pathetic... make people wait a week to fix this?
If MindArk ever babysat, it would be dead. :(

Entropia Universe Gangnam Style

WILDMAN IS A GENIOUS!! Seems the option to teleport to an event will pull you out of your quad, so.....

I've created quad extraction events at Billys at the following times today:

5:00
8:00
11:00

My regularly scheduled events will be on after these on the BIG lands, and will have the other events on sunday as well for those of you who catch this late. Hope in game register for the free events then use the teleport to event function either 15 min before it starts or anytime during.

To register for an event go to the global event list, (system-events) and register there for the next event that will get ya out.

Please spread this info to anyone you know who is stuck.

Much love and all the credit to Wildman for giving me the idea.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just for the memories :)

I am having the same problem. I came back from CP and I spawned somewhere underwater(cant see anything around me) so I pressed "T" and send me back to PA but I couldnt recall my quad to strorage now I'm stuck with running untill its fixed. Any update on that from MA?

50+ hours still no quad and copy-paste answer from support...

2012-08-30 16:13 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

The developing team is currently working on a solution for this, as soon as the fix is implemented the vehicles will return to the carried inventory or to the Planet Storage.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support

Here are the quads that were lost

well i dont know how to post the pic but all quads seem to have landed on calypso port atlantis new arrival area I managed to put in an album tho ... need a lot of learning here geez :(

Last edited:
Read this if you're in for a laugh:

I lost a quad in the black sea with 50 ped oil and a new thruster trying to enter Caly atmosphere. Turns out it was washed to shore at PA.

Bought another quad, a thruster, 100 ped oil and went on with my business. Next time I entered Caly atmosphere I was prepared.

In the pitch black I selected my quad and swam towards it until I could pick it up. "Great, Quad saved" i thought and died.

Next thing I know I am stuck in the previous quad on the shore of PA with no way to get out.

The lesson:
never abandon your ship, or MA will spank you real hard :D

Read this if you're in for a laugh:

I lost a quad in the black sea with 50 ped oil and a new thruster trying to enter Caly atmosphere. Turns out it was washed to shore at PA.

Bought another quad, a thruster, 100 ped oil and went on with my business. Next time I entered Caly atmosphere I was prepared.

In the pitch black I selected my quad and swam towards it until I could pick it up. "Great, Quad saved" i thought and died.

Next thing I know I am stuck in the previous quad on the shore of PA with no way to get out.

The lesson:
never abandon your ship, or MA will spank you real hard :D

Yeah, i ended up in my quad while landing as a passenger in a sleipnir... Still couldn't do anything, and relog put me down on PA. Was able to check fuel though, and so far it's already ~70peds burned having been up there for 60+ hours.

I really hope MA will compensate fuel, otherwise this would probably be the most expensive bug ever if we add up all the fuel needlessly spent... I mean cmon, 7$ for a bug, most games charge almost that much for a month of subscription..

Join event and teleport to event area doesn't work for me :scratch2: Anyone has any other solution to this? I just want to back to Arkadia. Mothership summon doesn't work as well. Good, in order to test if summon by MS works, now my sleipnir mk1 stuck too. Goddamn Mindark/Kim what the fxxk are you guys doing?

Last edited:
Join event and teleport to event area doesn't work for me :scratch2: Anyone has any other solution to this? I just want to back to Arkadia. Mothership summon doesn't work as well. Good, in order to test if summon by MS works, now my sleipnir mk1 stuck too. Goddamn Mindark/Kim what the fxxk are you guys doing?

let's see what unbalanced shit and bug will ND bring to this Universe :wtg::wtg::wtg:

ROCKtropia has no problems like this.:lolup:

MA?! come clean up your mess already
I cant walk near PA with out dropping down to 3FPS

WE get your point you can make a bigger vehicle mess then any of us

I want out of this Quad!

WILDMAN IS A GENIOUS!! Seems the option to teleport to an event will pull you out of your quad, so.....

I've created quad extraction events at Billys at the following times today:

5:00
8:00
11:00

My regularly scheduled events will be on after these on the BIG lands, and will have the other events on sunday as well for those of you who catch this late. Hope in game register for the free events then use the teleport to event function either 15 min before it starts or anytime during.

To register for an event go to the global event list, (system-events) and register there for the next event that will get ya out.

Please spread this info to anyone you know who is stuck.

Much love and all the credit to Wildman for giving me the idea.

Cheers!

Hi Meculus,
Are you doing those events again today? I am one of those still stuck in my quad-prison. I would much like a way out!

Regards,
Woose

Wee, stuck again. I just had to look at the pile of quads to find that I can't revive anymore since it seems it's just way to laggy :(

Two ways to get out.

First:

1. Revive
2. once revived exit game
3. relog and you should be back at the revive North of PA

If that doesn't work, Second:

1. Yell CRAP!
2. Look up an event
3. Yell CRAP again!
4. Enter an event
5. 15 mins before the event starts you can TP to it out of your quad (or ok, sleip)

And of course Third:

1. Yell CRAP!!!!!

The big question here is why hasn't MA created any events? Why are they leaving all this up to us to clean up?

MA? Are you going broke is that it? Is this a sign that we should all withdraw fast before it's all lost?

We Need Events!

Wee, stuck again. I just had to look at the pile of quads to find that I can't revive anymore since it seems it's just way to laggy :(

Two ways to get out.

First:

1. Revive
2. once revived exit game
3. relog and you should be back at the revive North of PA

If that doesn't work, Second:

1. Yell CRAP!
2. Look up an event
3. Yell CRAP again!
4. Enter an event
5. 15 mins before the event starts you can TP to it out of your quad (or ok, sleip)

And of course Third:

1. Yell CRAP!!!!!

The big question here is why hasn't MA created any events? Why are they leaving all this up to us to clean up?

MA? Are you going broke is that it? Is this a sign that we should all withdraw fast before it's all lost?

Yes Oz is right ... so someone create some events please :) The next one is 15 hours from now! Can some kind soul make an event since MA won't help us out? Thanks!

Hi Meculus,
Are you doing those events again today? I am one of those still stuck in my quad-prison. I would much like a way out!

Regards,
Woose

I made one more for ya at 01:00 Sunday, so in a few hours, after that you'll be able to use my estophyl or rextelum events to get out in the evening :) Good luck m8!

I made one more for ya at 01:00 Sunday, so in a few hours, after that you'll be able to use my estophyl or rextelum events to get out in the evening :) Good luck m8!

Sorry, wasn't following, have you been the main person who has been creating events? Can we get a list of all who are helping out here.

Thanks!

A very big Thank You to you Meculus for creating the QuadGlitch Extraction event, now I can hope to play a little this weekend :D

HERE IS ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

I flew in earlier in the day - forgetting Caly was glitched... saw the pile of quads in midair - with me in the middle... and went /facepalm.

So I immediately switched my seat and let my quad drop downwards - escaping the glitched zone and - watched it rubberband a hundred times as it spiralled downwards. It then (for some reason) ejected me near the ground when I switched seats back... and then landed in the water... and I RECALLED it immediately.

I had 155 ped of oil in it - and really didn't need it all burnt up. Anyhow - I found it nicely in my storage and thats how I escaped the evil MA "all-your-quads-are-belong-to-us" trap. :)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back