FYI: Cyrene - failure to oganize the TEN event

Status
Lets just split up the prizes for this event between the other active planets and let them have mini events for them.

bump it up now!!!

Lets just split up the prizes for this event between the other active planets and let them have mini events for them.

Rocktropia:
- Planet partner probably have their hands full of tring to fix the mess since western half "fell off".

- Hunters are licking the wounds because of the loot returns from Zombie Kong

Cyrene:
They've started on a small scale, I guess.

Next Island:
- Planet partner is on his vacation on Facebook far away from the players. Nothing will probably happen here.

Rocktropia:
- Planet partner probably have their hands full of tring to fix the mess since western half "fell off".

- Hunters are licking the wounds because of the loot returns from Zombie Kong

Cyrene:
They've started on a small scale, I guess.

Next Island:
- Planet partner is on his vacation on Facebook far away from the players. Nothing will probably happen here.

RT already had theirs.

Loot was good on rt during this event.

But unfortunately, I finished 4th in the the crafting (1-3 were paid), And hit a mining tower that would have placed, but unfortunately, it was zinc, so it wasn't planet-specific ore and therefore didn't count :)

RT already had theirs.

Loot was good on rt during this event.

But unfortunately, I finished 4th in the the crafting (1-3 were paid), And hit a mining tower that would have placed, but unfortunately, it was zinc, so it wasn't planet-specific ore and therefore didn't count :)

Ah, right now I remember, it was a competition right? where Place "x" would give you armor part "y"? Them I remember, it was so long time ago.

Bad about the zinc, I learnt a few Days ago lyst was more valuable than zinc lol.

bump it up today

Cyrene hold armor hostage...no way to complete TEN armor sets as they will not have an event.

bump it up right now

bump it up this morning

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

here you go.

This isn't the first time we've tried to have a TEN Event and it's not the first time we've had it not happen either: >>LINK<< , with other player suggested things here: >>LINK<<. We try and work to achieve something that not only Players want but also what MindArk will allow us to do. Posts like this and previous linked ones allow players to weigh in on things that they like or don't like and allow us to change things we need to make events players like. In fact there was nothing that I wanted to happen more than a successful TEN Event for Planet Cyrene and show many players who have never even been here just what Cyrene has to offer. It just didn't end up panning out that way, as it was NOT approved by MindArk.

Regards,
Kris

I dont see why they havent set rules like other planets did for ten event, it whoud be great nobady whoud complain

I understand, in fact by now i am trying MA to do anything.
Created a new thread now targeting MA clearly
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?258350-Complete-the-TEN-armor-sets
here you go.

This isn't the first time we've tried to have a TEN Event and it's not the first time we've had it not happen either: >>LINK<< , with other player suggested things here: >>LINK<<. We try and work to achieve something that not only Players want but also what MindArk will allow us to do. Posts like this and previous linked ones allow players to weigh in on things that they like or don't like and allow us to change things we need to make events players like. In fact there was nothing that I wanted to happen more than a successful TEN Event for Planet Cyrene and show many players who have never even been here just what Cyrene has to offer. It just didn't end up panning out that way, as it was NOT approved by MindArk.

Regards,
Kris

I dont see why they havent set rules like other planets did for ten event, it whoud be great nobady whoud complain

Closed per OPs request.

:locked:

Status
Back