• Lower Longu Maturity on OLA 06

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Up the Maturity on the Atrox on OLA 02

Votes: 34 45.3%
  • Add additional mobs to the Longu land OLA 06

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Send in multiple support cases for Longu (M) Thongs

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Hold more Minni Events on the OLA's Yes !

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters

Moonfish

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Moonfish
LonguRed.jpg

Hi everyone,

We are looking for your feedback & surgesstions - Likes & dislikes & opinions on the DNA's & mobs on OLA 02 & OLA 06http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/The_Longu_Lunch/OLA_06...

We asked some of the Longu's on OLA 06, but they had other ideas, so we thought we would put it to the community at large....;)

We have also set up a simple poll - multiple options can be made at the same time...

Please have a browse at the links & info here & feel free to post your thoughts & surgesstions..

DNA settings
Mob types
Tax
Competitions
Ideas...

OLA 02

Mobs (4 DNA's): 100% Atrox -
2 Min Maturity - Youngs / Max numbers
2 Min Maturity - Youngs / Min Numbers
Location: Outback Land Area #02 (19299, 10418,184) on Amethera
Closest Teleporter: Nate Valley (19815, 8586,13)
Area Tax: 4.9% (Hunting and Mining)

OLA 06
Mobs (2 DNA's): 100% Longu - Youngs & Olds
Location: Outback Land Area #06 (to be up dated, see banner above) on Amethera
Closest Teleporter: Nate Valley (19815, 8586,13)
Area Tax: 4.9% (Hunting and Mining)

Current Events...

Adrenaline3_ban.jpg

Adrenaline November

More longu, a little smaller (not much smaller) would be perfect for me, but since longu dna isnt tt food.. :(
i dont hunt trox anyways, i dont like them ^^

It used to be the only LA ingame that had trox old/providers/guard in bigtime numbers... had alot of fun hunting those, and since theres already an area that has baby trox maybe make these grow up just a little?... ;p
Just dont make them into domis since thats where the possibility of good loots end... mixing mobs that "always loot" with stuff that doesnt sucks, plain and simple ;)

As for the longuarea... I dont hunt alot of longu personally but id repeat the "dont mix mobs that always loot" (alpha and up) with mobs that dont (domi and downwards). Id make it either small or big ones... And imho mixing several different mobs on the same LA is about the worst thing you can do like stated before ;) The main reason for me actually hunting a LA and paying taxes for it will always be that i can find a high concentration of one particular mob :)

Last edited:
we need a nice LA with low density (but more than S Ithica) big atrox, IE from guard to alpha, I'd not say upto or past AOA

I think upping the Atrox maturity so there are lots of Provs+Guards with a few Domis here and there would be great.

For me I would like to see the Atrox maturity stepped up a level or 2 from where it is.

As for the Longu's, probably a bit more spawn at the same level....oh and I lag like hell towards the NW but thats probably just my vic 20 playing up :)

atrox old-guard would be nice also, same with longus :D

trox to guard and longu... maybe to providers, if i ever were to hunt them...

i voted for thongs... ive been waiting for over a year for M thongs to be introduced. since all i wear is a jacket, some briefs and shoes... *how about some speedos???? i could go for speedos!!!* :D

I think upping the Atrox maturity so there are lots of Provs+Guards with a few Domis here and there would be great.

Yes this is exactly what id like to see too :)

I haven't grown up enough yet to be able to hunt trox above provider, but I can go to T3, and usually do, for smaller trox and might pick off a few strays from the LA that wander more towards Nate's if I want a bit more of a challenge without getting surrounded by them like on the LA. I think it would be good for you to have the matruity of the area set so that it's something along the line of the next step up from hunting trox at T3.

Sorry to say, but if I want to hunt Longu, I head to OL20. I don't even pay attention to the fact that there's another longu area. Mostly because it's further away from a TP. As long as there's a more convenient LA with longus, I don't see changing that pattern. You'll need something other than longus that I like to hunt in order to lure me there. I voted to add something in with the longus, but only because there wasn't an option to change the area completely and I know that would be much more of an expense for you. I don't know if there's enough people who think like me to support the idea, but I would be more tempted by an area that gave me more potential to loot some basic tailoring materials. I like to skill tailoring with my loot. The things I especially need more of in my loot are fine hides and thin wool. More wool and fine wool would be nice too. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

Up the Trox maturities, Med lvl Old - Doms

Settings on OLA 02 & OLA 06 update

LonguRed.jpg

The DNA settings on OLA 02 & OLA 06 will be ajusted this week, we had some nice positive feedback from this thread - keep it coming...:wtg:

Adrenaline3_ban.jpg

Adrenaline 5.5 K ped link

So the settings will alter shortly..

OLA 02 - Atrox - 1 DNA - Higher maturity - Lower Density.
OLA06 - Longu - 1 DNA - Lower Maturity - Higher Density.

I'll up date this post when I see what happened..

Tax is also going Down.......... :yay:

We may also extend the competition to the 22nd of December up to Christmas (2 Extra weeks) - as there seemed to be some confusion over the dates... I will post that soon.. We will add that asp.

Moonfish & Dolores

Current revised - Up-date

adren-generic_ban.gif

Land area Info.... & Links...

December up-dates:yay: :yay: :yay:

Atrox:
Providers, Dominants, Mature, Youngs...
4 DNAs:
- 2 are set to middle maturity, maximum numbers
- 2 are set to lower maturity, minimum numbers
Tax: 4.9%

Longus:
Alphas, Providers, Dominants, Guardians (some olds)...
2 DNAs:
- both are set to middle maturity, maximum numbers
Tax: 3.9%:wtg:

Recent Event Thread

OLA 06 Home Page

Moonfish & Dolores

Last edited:
i have discused this with a lot off people, and your 2 LA are in need of change we all think, their are 2 LA far closer to tp with same spawnings, you need to introduce a new mob into the longu land as well, something that isnt aggressive like allo or simmilar, and the artox, up the maturity to gard/dom/alpha and lower spawn maturity,

i dont know much on LA but i know this is what most people i talk with say

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

The Longus & Atox on OLA 02 & OLA 06 send there Christmas/Holiday wishes :D

Tax is down - Maturity levels have altered...... Check them out...

Best for straight hunting for trox is Alot of Olds-Gaurds and the random domi.

as for longu either youngs mature, random old, and a very big spawn, or a little smaller spawn with mostly guards, provs, domi,

January Up-Date

adren-generic_ban.gif

Land area Info.... & Links...

January up-dates:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi everyone,

Just up-dating this thread - OLA 02 now has a permanent home page (See below) - Events are planned & in progress & we are also interviewing a number of players to ask them what they think - watch this space..

Directions & info can be found on the home pages see below & click

Atrox:
Providers, Dominants, Mature, Youngs...
4 DNAs:
- 2 are set to middle maturity, maximum numbers
- 2 are set to lower maturity, minimum numbers
Tax: 4.9%

Longus:
Alphas, Providers, Dominants, Guardians (some olds)...
2 DNAs:
- both are set to middle maturity, maximum numbers
Tax: 3.9%:wtg:

Recent Event Thread

OLA 06 Home Page
OLA 02 Home page

Happy New Year
Moonfish & Dolores

Adrenaline II 4x4 - 2K Event

adrenII-banner.gif

Adrenaline II 4x4 (Off Road Event)

Final Event Prize - 1st 2000 peds...

Event Link: - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54015

4 OLA's - 4 weeks
4 Globals on each OLA

4th February to 4th March​

adrenII-flyer-high_616620.gif

The 4x4 OLA's info:

AdrenGeneric_ban.gif

ATROX PARADISE - OLA 02 - 100% Atrox
Site info: http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/OLA02
ef Thread current up-dates: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46102

Longu Land - OLA 06 - 100% Longu

Site info: http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/The_Longu_Lunch/OLA_06
ef Thread current up-dates: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46102

Shinook River - OLA 27 - 25% Tripudion - 75% Exarosaur

ef Thread current up-dates: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50884

LA27Sig2.gif

Esto Land- OLA 28 - 40% Estophyl - 60% Merp

ef Thread current news: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32590

Full & Current DNA Settings:

Entropiadirectory.com current DNA settings

Full & Current Mineral/Matter info:
http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Amethera_minerals_chart

How to Get there:

4x4_map.jpg

Check it out,
Moonfish & Dolores
01 Events

General info - OLA02/06

The OLA's are running nice & smoothly just now,

Although the Atrox numbers are low,

Dolores had a nice 36 Atrox Young last night, unexpected, while were just chatting 26/02/07.

Atrox-paradise_ban.gif

OLA 02 Info Link...

Today, Trinn was having a look around OLA02 & a Atrox Young dropped 887 ped's very nice, seems atrox are doing well just at the moment. 27/02/07.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

longu-land_ban.gif

Longu Land OLA 06 has been dropping ok recently, shame that mini event diddnt get any of there screenshots posted 12 HOF's I think.

OLA 06 Info Link...

Have fun,
Moonfish & Dolores

OLA 02 - is open for Mining

Atrox-paradise_ban.gif

Atrox-Paradise OLA 02 - Not only are Atrox young dropping well, but OLA 02 is now open for Mining - Lots of Narc - Jim was telling me today...:eek:

Outback Land Area #2

Mobs
ATROX - Number's low just now....

Lysterium 106.86 %
Resource: Confirmed
Narcanisum 179.21 %
Zinc 117.54 %
Garcen Lubricant 115.03 %
Growth Molecules 102.58 %
Oil 116.63 %

Good Luck everyone,
Moonfish & Dolores

Entropiadirectory minerals link

Dolores had a nice 36 Atrox Young last night, unexpected, while were just chatting 26/02/07.

Atrox-paradise_ban.gif

OLA 02 Info Link...

Today, Trinn was having a look around OLA02 & a Atrox Young dropped 887 ped's very nice, seems atrox are doing well just at the moment. 27/02/07.

longu-land_ban.gif

Longu Land OLA 06 has been dropping ok recently, shame that mini event diddnt get any of there screenshots posted 12 HOF's I think.

OLA 06 Info Link...

Have fun,
Moonfish & Dolores

Atrox OLA 02 - Tweek

Atrox-paradise_ban.gif

The Atrox DNA has been Tweeked,

There are alot more, since my last visit - Youngs/Mature & some providers I spotted.
There you go Sam, ask & you will get.. Good Luck everyone.

Shop Keeper, is also there, if in need...

I'm scared are you,
Moonfish

OLA 02 tweek - see map for directions....

Entropiadirectory DNA Settings

4x4_map.jpg

Atrox-Paradise OLA 02 - Not only are Atrox young dropping well, but OLA 02 is now open for Mining - Lots of Narc - Jim was telling me today...:eek:

Outback Land Area #2

Mobs
ATROX - Number's low just now....

Lysterium 106.86 %
Narcanisum 179.21 %
Zinc 117.54 %
Garcen Lubricant 115.03 %
Growth Molecules 102.58 %
Oil 116.63 %

Good Luck everyone,
Moonfish & Dolores

Entropiadirectory minerals link

Atrox-paradise_ban.gif

OLA 02 Info Link...

longu-land_ban.gif

OLA 06 Info Link...

Have fun,
Moonfish & Dolores

Last edited:
Back