supremacy parade

Cade

Guardian
just thought id mention... if you had been to PA about a day ago, youd have witnessed this sight...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

running around making 'macho' emotes etc... it was pretty funny, expecially since there were a couple people there with him talking about how they were so proud he had finally passed discipleship... LOL! :laugh:
anyway... there was alot of fun amidst hilarious n00b comments (they didnt know they were hilarious of course) as im sure you can guess...
i had to split early, for a disciple... if anyone has any legendary quotes from that day (like the bots' attack on cp: "the gen10 is dry!!") PLEASE put them here... not quite as significant, but it gave me a good laugh to have a couple 7331s there gratzing someone in full supremacy for having graduated :D
hope you enjoy it too.

ps. its so fuzzy because of the file-type i had to use to download it. sorry ;p

hmm.. this is a "bridge investor" .. bridge limited.

so i guess giving them a set of supremacy means they've inked some kind of deal. =/

*murmurs*

hopefully marco can clear this up.

maybe this should be moved to 'economy' aswell MB? ;)

or maybe he bought it?

fine. maybe he bought it. Skalman sold his. I guess he bought it.

but still. with a name like "Bridge Investor" .. how much did he pay for the ped that he bought it with? =X

have they inked a deal or not is all I'm wondering.

Zyie said:
*EDIT* What I mean is that Milkey bought it from Skalman, and is trying to sell it now, so far without success..

its not milkey who bouth but the investor from Bridge.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4241&page=1&pp=10

looks very strange for me that an "investor" professional , put : 4k USD , without any clue about the game....

as an investissor in that game my self ( like lots of player) i would probably get more info on what i am doing....
i think he should speack little more with som old and informed player to get som info about how this virtual world work.

Some people got tons of money. especially swedish people where that "Bridge Investor" prolly come from, sweden used to have the most millionaires per million citizens in the world, they prolly still have that. :eek:

Marco|MindArk is prolly a millionaire too, i read a swedish interview with him, link to it was posted on the long gone official PE forums, he was asked.. "Are you rich ? ", Marco answered... "Yes"

MindBuster said:
Some people got tons of money. especially swedish people where that "Bridge Investor" prolly come from, sweden used to have the most millionaires per million citizens in the world, they prolly still have that. :eek:

Marco|MindArk is prolly a millionaire too, i read a swedish interview with him, link to it was posted on the long gone official PE forums, he was asked.. "Are you rich ? ", Marco answered... "Yes"

still, it's not common sense to pour $4,000+ into something that you know nothing about, and go out and buy a huge item like that, which will be worth a fraction of the value in 6 months time...stupid buy ;)

gurkha said:
still, it's not common sense to pour $4,000+ into something that you know nothing about, and go out and buy a huge item like that, which will be worth a fraction of the value in 6 months time...stupid buy ;)

Well, why do ppl buy Mercedes and BMW's when a Skoda can bring you from A to B aswell ?

Knuckles said:
A Skoda dont get you laid :rolleyes:

Why on earth would anyone want to get laid with a car?? :confused:

MindBuster said:
Well, why do ppl buy Mercedes and BMW's when a Skoda can bring you from A to B aswell ?

my main problem is not in buy mercedes bmw skoda or volvo or what ever.
but in to know what you put you money in , specially when you are investor.
investing is a bet , but to do a good bet you have to know som info about the things you bet on.
or for me it looks he bouth that armour because it was new and nice looking... i think that a very dangerous bet , and so a crap invest.
comparing to car like you do , its like put tons money on a new car without any clue about car... no looking speed , comfort , or if its nice , how mutch oil it use or what ever... just bouth the new from a ramdom society....i dont think thats a clever or smart bouth....
but who know , maybe he got special info....

As he just passed discipleship, he will prolly know some basix of the game already. He's prolly some big millionaire or investor who just bought it (or some rich kid who asked his daddy for the visa). 4K for some stupid item that is worthless 6 months afterwards also doesnt mean anything to those people. They have more interestes a day then this game can possibly cost if they d buy ALL expensive items/day :laugh: (and he ll prolly loot some nice ones back also - if you deposit this kind of money MA wont give you much no loot animals imo)

Anyway - we dont have to whine, if we d be rich enough we d also just buy the damn armor at auction sellout price :dunce:

psychnosiz said:
As he just passed discipleship, he will prolly know some basix of the game already. He's prolly some big millionaire or investor who just bought it (or some rich kid who asked his daddy for the visa). 4K for some stupid item that is worthless 6 months afterwards also doesnt mean anything to those people. They have more interestes a day then this game can possibly cost if they d buy ALL expensive items/day :laugh: (and he ll prolly loot some nice ones back also - if you deposit this kind of money MA wont give you much no loot animals imo)

Anyway - we dont have to whine, if we d be rich enough we d also just buy the damn armor at auction sellout price :dunce:

hmm...something tells me you don't have much idea what's going on... :dunce:

and maybe 'bridge silverfox investor' is just me with a different avatar, made to get you lot talking :D

wanda said:
and maybe 'bridge silverfox investor' is just me with a different avatar, made to get you lot talking :D

I must confess,in reality Bridge Silverfox Investor is none other than Fluffy,the Server hamster.... :D

Seems she got an early tip off and got a hold of some insider trading info, so she decided to cash out early.

Okay hopefully I can clear this up for you, I've spoken to Milkey ingame, and milkey, gordito and milkey's disciple(shown above) are all in real life business partners and have all chipped together to buy Skalmans supremacy set. I asked how much they paid but Skalman has requested they not divulge that information. They are currently selling with current offers of 45k.

If you are considering investing in a project with revenues the size of pe, $4k is probably not much of an investment, more like what you burn on friday night.

gurkha said:

Sounds like he is pretty much bang on target about whats going on. Supremacy looks like a very expensive piece of clothing imo.

Darkscorp said:
LOL..shoulda grabbed a screenie of his Stats too..:D
sorry, didnt.... but i DID look at them. the avatar itself is n00b.
gurkha said:
agreed... read the entire first part of the thread :rolleyes:
Nea said:
whoah, a modified n00b :rofl:
lol.... Mod N00bs was the name of a soc i was in for a short while :D
maybe i should pm this guy, and mention it?

milkey and gordito both carry on like fools ingame, acting like theyre about 15. business partners my ass. just be careful ppl, have the bird in hand, rather than overhead. but then again, i guess what milkey and gordito are about is a moot point.. no one would ever hunt with this armor unless they had enough money to light their cigarettes with rolled up bills =D

milkey and gordito ARE fools, which i experience the effects on ingame incessantly... most recently, gordito and two friends, hybrid and anybody killa, nailed me coming out of the TI tp... and unsuccessfully tried to rt me o_O :rolleyes:

it was moderately funny, actually...

i find the idea that these two are mature businessmen is preposterous. how about this:
three 15 year olds work the summer to make a few bucks. they each pay their parents a grand to deposit, so that they can all pool their peds and buy supremacy armor. in their eyes, they are now unique/uber/blah blahb blah...
and the rest of us can laugh our asses off at them :D

that seems MUCH more likely to me.

Settle down children... WOOOOAH!

First off... Silverfox was my disciple (he passed).
2nd: Armor was bought by him... But I handle his... "business" in game.
3rd: Who mentioned how much we spent? Who said it was $4000?
4th: Cry's got owned at Billys like 20303 times by me and I did it out of respect for Lexi and his armor (you all know about that).
5th: Anybody Killa is a kid, and he's a friend. He gets himself into shit all the time and we need to bail him out (Gordito is our society leader).
6th: Gordito's not a kid... hes like 25, Im 17, so yea im young.
7th: Thats my shins in the pic!
8th: Silverfox has passed mentoring... I don't think anyone who passed mentoring is a noob (especially when you have that armor).
9th: Whoever has issues with me, gordito, or anyone else in our society about us pk'ing people, we don't care, my 45person spree only made me more pumped.
10th: My aim is WGP4LIFE123 and my MSN is WGP4LIFE123@hotmail.com so if you want more info about silverfox or w/e just send me an IM so we can skip all the rumors and bs that floats around.

Have a nice day :dunce:

Cade said:
read the entire first part of the thread :rolleyes:lol....

I would if my boss would stay off my back, but the damn mobber keeps harassing me :D

psychnosiz said:
I would if my boss would stay off my back, but the damn mobber keeps harassing me :D

2 solutions:

#1. explain PE to him and get him hooked

#2. Pk him....

(i'd go for #1.)

Pretender said:
2 solutions:

#1. explain PE to him and get him hooked

#2. Pk him....

(i'd go for #1.)

How bout #1 first THEN #2? :D

Milkey said:
Settle down children... WOOOOAH!

First off... Silverfox was my disciple (he passed).
2nd: Armor was bought by him... But I handle his... "business" in game.
3rd: Who mentioned how much we spent? Who said it was $4000?
4th: Cry's got owned at Billys like 20303 times by me and I did it out of respect for Lexi and his armor (you all know about that).
5th: Anybody Killa is a kid, and he's a friend. He gets himself into shit all the time and we need to bail him out (Gordito is our society leader).
6th: Gordito's not a kid... hes like 25, Im 17, so yea im young.
7th: Thats my shins in the pic!
8th: Silverfox has passed mentoring... I don't think anyone who passed mentoring is a noob (especially when you have that armor).9th: Whoever has issues with me, gordito, or anyone else in our society about us pk'ing people, we don't care, my 45person spree only made me more pumped.
10th: My aim is WGP4LIFE123 and my MSN is WGP4LIFE123@hotmail.com so if you want more info about silverfox or w/e just send me an IM so we can skip all the rumors and bs that floats around.

Have a nice day :dunce:

naaaaah,.... dont think so, your equipment isnt really a messure if u are a noob or not, but your skills are :D for me is a medium lvl player one with aprox 3k average lvl at least on the first battle page. I could also wear a angel armor, and have an imp m2870, or a mod merc, but would still be a n00b :D

MindBuster said:

Swedes are commonly loaded :D

AHHH ppl come on .. who cares? :D So these guys have a nice armour - cool they were able to buy it! But this thread is a "Skallman" over again - with a lot of theories.

Nice hearing from you Milkey, that u finaly found your way to this thread to tell what was really going on (since it obviously upsett some ppl). And happy for you, that you could buy this armour, though I must say that I agree about the n00b thing: I dont believe the skills or finish mentoring tell if you are a n00b or not. But thats in another Topic :laugh:

WELL... allright then, rap me bad :tongue2: - but still have a nice day
Lykke

Back