R & R Fund, Making EU Life Easier

Would you trust us, and use this service.

• I will use the service because I Trust you.

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I trust you, but i wont use the service, at least for now.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I dont trust you.

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • I dont trust the birdie...

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
Status

Richard Devil

Stalker
Society
Trader's Guild
Richard Devil Cross
DISCUSSION THREAD
Actual Service The Poll on which the rates were based on

No, this is not Rest and Relaxation Fund, sorry to raise your hopes.

This is an investment opportunity for all, to be able to prolong and enhance their Life in EU.

I Understand completely that this service is based on trust, but then are so many other things.

I have been around for a while, and i bet many of you people know me for some time, i have traded with many.

If you want any more information message me here, or email Me.

Or post in this thread, please keep the other thread only to service related deposits and withdraws.

A website will be coming soon.

No matter what I voted, I think the biggest problem is not only, if people trust you, to give the money back.
It's also about: will you be able to profit enough? Of course you can't say now, what you will invest in, but no matter what it is, we don't know, if you know the market well enough, if the market will do what you like etc.

To invest into trading activities is way more risky than into LAs, shops/apartments. And even there MA can screw up your business in a second as it happened with malls and the value of shops in all other locations.

Ok well ill answer your question and steffel's from the other thread at the same time. Or at least try to answer it.

Smoerble i beleive ur a trader right?

I cant say i know the market well enough, because its manipulated by MA. But i no it pretty good, i know when usually what items drop and rise in price, in yearly cycles, monthly cycles. I know about how much ped u need to be the biggest trader of paint in certain contexts. I have been a trader from the start of EU. But i hunted and mined on the side. I have about 50-60k skills so not that much, and if i sell all my items around 7k peds. Now i had some bad losses in hunting and crafting. But overall i still think i made profit of not too active(Since last year i played on and of for about 2-3month) playing for the past 2 years. And I started the game- EU for fun not profit, with 0ped

Last edited:
My Bussiness Plan is Simple:

First month will be a trial month mostly for me, i wont accept more then 1000ped total at the most, because if anything goes wrong i can still pay back the % i offered and not to loose to much of my own money.

I will only do trading, mostly day to day trading, some items i will sell from week to week. But I think for the first month, im gonna fall back on my basics that i constantly do to make money for a hunt, where i know profit is guaranteed.

in what market sectors will your fund operate, richard?

I understand it's fixed rate, correct?

Give me a shout if you want,, I have a boatload of paints, including bout 5k orange and 30 red, that should be under the 1k ped limit :) And yes, I for one would give you any endorsement you want. Reputation means a lot to me in this game, more so then any uber gear that a player has. Trusted friends / players are what makes this game so enjoyable. You cant deposit enough to get a good rep.

Like i said earlier the first month ill do paint for now, but i think i would have to include some other things because the paint market right now is to slow, and to little profit. Before the turnover rate was bigger and the profit margin was bigger, sometimes i would get 50%Profit each time i sold. But other then that i noticed alot of other things that may happen in June, perfectly in time for Summer.

As for fixed rate atm it is.

Give me a shout if you want,, I have a boatload of paints, including bout 5k orange and 30 red, that should be under the 1k ped limit :) And yes, I for one would give you any endorsement you want. Reputation means a lot to me in this game, more so then any uber gear that a player has. Trusted friends / players are what makes this game so enjoyable. You cant deposit enough to get a good rep.

Thank You Red. Will PM U.

I don't have any paint to offer, but I could probably part with some peds for operating capital.

drop me a line and we can discuss it. I assume you'll only be offering the first rate for this trial?

I don't have any paint to offer, but I could probably part with some peds for operating capital.

drop me a line and we can discuss it. I assume you'll only be offering the first rate for this trial?

Will PM You. Yes first month for now is First rate. After that the service operates under normal conditions.

I just pm'd you. Will go for 1k peds for you to play with. Also,, the paints you can sell for me :) I have prior knowledge of what you can do with those :)

I just pm'd you. Will go for 1k peds for you to play with. Also,, the paints you can sell for me :) I have prior knowledge of what you can do with those :)

sounds good and thanks for the bump :)

Okay so If I understand this right. I give you 1k peds at the end of one-three months I will recieve back 1010-1050 peds. Based on your reselling prowess to spot deals and buy low sell high.

Since your not doing 3-6 months or 6 months plus+

Correct?
Or will I get back 1050 after one month?

Okay so If I understand this right. I give you 1k peds at the end of one-three months I will recieve back 1010-1050 peds. Based on your reselling prowess to spot deals and buy low sell high.

Since your not doing 3-6 months or 6 months plus+

Correct?
Or will I get back 1050 after one month?

U will get 1050 after 1 month. And for the first month since the launc of the service only the first level is avalialbe for a duration of 1 month. It basically what u might call a beta. Hope that clears it up.

U will get 1050 after 1 month. And for the first month since the launc of the service only the first level is avalialbe for a duration of 1 month. It basically what u might call a beta. Hope that clears it up.

Perfect sign me up for 1k for 1 month. I trust ya.
Just hope we can hook up easier than we did last time hahahaa.

Midnght Mid Sanzoshi

Or Midnght for short.

well good luck with the service. To me this looks exactly like a ponzi scheme. Type "HYIP" in google and you'll know what I mean.

If you are for real and you do suceed, well good for all participants then.

well good luck with the service. To me this looks exactly like a ponzi scheme. Type "HYIP" in google and you'll know what I mean.

If you are for real and you do suceed, well good for all participants then.

If it were anyone some other players besides richard i'd agree and not invest.
So that's pretty much where it lays for all involved.

That and I think Richard cares about his society standing.
He's been there long enough if he were IMHO out to rip people off he'd have left by now };>).

But hey 50 ped is 50 ped.

Yes you are right, i could for example takes everyones money and scam right now. Then what?

For me if this grows to be big that means i profit bigger, as well as people who invest with me. So there is no point of scamming, and if grows big, why cant it grow even bigger? So you see where im going with this. As long as others profit i profit much greater then if i just scammed the first month or the first year or ever.

Hope that clears it up.

Well the first trial month is going great, as it is coming to a close. I will pm the people who have invested with me sometime this week, probably tomorow to set a meeting place and time.
And now the service is fully open, without any limits like the first month. The Deposit/Withdraw date will be July 1st. (Before for depositing and after for withdraw is also acceptable).

Check out the service thread to sign up.

good luck with the fund

July 1st is approaching dont miss your chance!!

Last two days to sign up for month of July

since your first month went so well, richard, I've decided to further burden you. I'm looking forward to seeing how your fund performs.

I see that I discovered this thread too late. I missed July. Since I will be traveling until after August 1, I will miss August also. Looks very interesting, and I will probably try this out for September.
One thing that I don't understand. Why don't you borrow real life money at a reasonable rate of 6-8% per year, deposit it and make much more profit for yourself? Why pay 5-10% a month in game when you could pay 1/2 of that in real life? If you can do so well trading make your money and pull it out to pay off your loan.
Let me make one thing clear: I don't suspect you of scamming. I just don't understand why you are being so generous with your ingame interest rate.:scratch2:
Regardless hope to invest starting September (or posibaly mid-July for August).

Status
Back