Skam in oil!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
skamoil.jpg

DaveJ made this lil thing for me at the rig! :D

looks very nice :) i still cant figure out how to make those damn stacks, there is some trick to it. Maybe i should actually bother to ask ;)

ZippO said:
looks very nice :) i still cant figure out how to make those damn stacks, there is some trick to it. Maybe i should actually bother to ask ;)
Im not sure but I think its a bug o_O

heh.. it has something to do with holding down crtl- to rotate the barrel, and tHEN you're able to put them one on top of each other.

hmmmm i will have to try this, i tried many other times with no success. That i guess is what the rig will do to you on a boring day ;)

BI4dE said:
lol newbies dont know how to do this ... ask deathifier ... he knows :)

Yea Ive seen his "Hi Marco" Hehehe so nice welcome ehy. :)

skamoil.jpg

DaveJ made this lil thing for me at the rig! :D

damn...I was kinda expecting something more kinky with that thread title...:ahh:

Hurray for the art of Necro! :hammer:

/me wish stacking still worked..

Hurray for the art of Necro! :hammer:

/me wish stacking still worked..

Me too :( This is a virtual universe after all!!! And in real life we can stack things, why not in Entropia? :scratch2:

wtf? this thread is more than 2 years old...

damn...I was kinda expecting something more kinky with that thread title...:ahh:

And the prize for being the first to necro a 30-month old thread on a 31 month old forum goes to... :D A 932 day bump!

And the prize for being the first to necro a 30-month old thread on a 31 month old forum goes to... :D A 932 day bump!

Hey! Everyone keep telling me search is your friend...
Being necro is just the uncontrolable urge to crack open a cold one anyway

;)

Hmmmmmm, Skam in the bath covered in oil :), yummy :tongue2:

hmm i expected a picture of u irl fighting in oil :p

I dont wanna know what you were searching for either!

man this place is full of ...... ;)

Last edited:
L.m.a.o!!................

now i know im not the first who probly thinks this..
But the topic "Skam in oil" was something totaly diffrent in my head until i saw what the thread held..
Skam as bodybuilder... with oil all over to shine when she poses for a magazine in the neon lights?
Or maybe sun oil to get a nice tan color. hmmz.
atleast this have to prove that iam a guy.

Belive me guys, Id never, NEVER post a picture of IRL-me in oil :laugh:
And the funny thing is, Ive never thought about the thread title in any other way then my nickname written in ingame oil, until the thread is bumped 2 years later by dirty minds :scratch2:

Lol, well gave me a laugh anyway.

nawh. :rolleyes:
didnt realize it was bumped tho :eek:

I dont wanna know what you were searching for either!

man this place is full of ...... ;)

...really nice people.

;)

Belive me guys, Id never, NEVER post a picture of IRL-me in oil :laugh:
And the funny thing is, Ive never thought about the thread title in any other way then my nickname written in ingame oil, until the thread is bumped 2 years later by dirty minds :scratch2:

Lol, well gave me a laugh anyway.

It was meant to make you smile. And the idea that you, of all people, would post a naughty pic... neh - it just doesn't add up. That's why I thought it was funny.

;)

Back