Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Wow, in the last 25 minutes!

attachment.php

Sold
12238001 DTA
Available
87761998 DTA

MA: Remember you are playing in a new market here and can get hurt badly if you do play with numbers which could effect EU members badly if the company is shut down due to it.

(fyi: 12 million were sold in the last half hour after closing)

Well, whatever happened here is not backed up by their smart contract - which was not done in ETH.

Also, I did tell you this was going to happen. Lol.

Well, whatever happened here is not backed up by their smart contract - which was not done in ETH.

Also, I did tell you this was going to happen. Lol.

Yes you did.

By tomorrow, 17:00 CET, I will make up my mind what to think of all this. With or without a plausible explanation published until then.

Sharing a link again. Sad days. Would have not guessed MA would have gone this low. Boys and girls it's time to withdraw and run.

Cloud actually replied (email) to my query asking who had purchased the $12 million:

“The tokens got bought by several investors who had their tokens on reserve. Throughout the sales period several investors expressed their interest and their purchase had been added, however the counter on the website seems to be a bit troublesome at times.
I don't know how much information will be brought out as far as to who these investors are though.”

Kind regards

Cloud
Entropia Universe Support

Sharing a link again. Sad days. Would have not guessed MA would have gone this low. Boys and girls it's time to withdraw and run.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Wow...I really thought the website counters are just bugged like anything else coded by MA.

But yes, it really is time to rescue what can be rescued if MA thinks anyone is buying this shit explanation.

If a 12million $ investor would have knocked on MAs door then we wouldn't hear the end of it.

What a total fucking scheme...The fucking chin of those guys.

WTS SKILLS & BPs!

Huge investment in overtime with just enough funds to justify their banking scheme? Oh wow, not suspicious at all eh?

mshckd.gif

Wow...I really thought the website counters are just bugged like anything else coded by MA.

But yes, it really is time to rescue what can be rescued if MA thinks anyone is buying this shit explanation.

If a 12million $ investor would have knocked on MAs door then we wouldn't hear the end of it.

WTS SKILLS & BPs!

What's more, if this was TRUE MA would be making a PR stunt of it and telling the world about it. Another way to think of it..damn this sucks to hell.

Personally I'm expecting to hear they're adding a deeptoken / ethereum mining service into the game and it'll be installed in the next update :laugh:

Im not sure I would be laughing. I think this was their way of getting $ into EU for next few years... they have failed too many times in last few years, so this is not good for them moneywise ...

- Medusa sale
- Statue sales
- Compet game

But one of the worst things that happened to EU = CLDs... I was saying it back then, and Im saying it now... those things are sucking EU dry... was nice for them at the time, to cover all the costs and expenses, but that money is now gone, and they still have to pay out % for years to come... (if it survives...)

I have my own business, and I know exactly what survival of a company is. What I see from MA are very desperate decisions of a company in trouble. Otherwise their decisions make no sense...

Just my opinion (I may be very wrong)

TJ:Bandit:

But one of the worst things that happened to EU = CLDs... I was saying it back then, and Im saying it now... those things are sucking EU dry... was nice for them at the time, to cover all the costs and expenses, but that money is now gone, and they still have to pay out % for years to come... (if it survives...)

If CLD are an issue, they surely could just commence a buy back of sort, give one of the many houses sat empty for giving MA the 1-2 CLDs. houses don't cost and MA gets its CLD back

hell give a LA for 100 CLDs, they will be gone in no time

WTS SKILLS & BPs!

I wouldn't be surprised if MA started selling these in the webshop LOL

Rgds

Ace

Wow, in the last 25 minutes!

attachment.php

Sold
12238001 DTA
Available
87761998 DTA

MA: Remember you are playing in a new market here and can get hurt badly if you do play with numbers which could effect EU members badly if the company is shut down due to it.

(fyi: 12 million were sold in the last half hour after closing)

lol speculation you should have followed all the social media to see what's happening here's one for you https://dubai.keynote.ae/

Welp... Held out as long as I could...

854c2728dae197050bba0f9167c20d4b.gif

Was fun while it lasted guys!

Is IPX TCP/IP compatible, or more like NETBEUI?

Playing with Deeptoken on Facebook and the response I got. If I'm right you can't trade coins privately right?

DeepToken The investment is legitimate yes, however it is not our place to claim who made the investment as this would be a breach of privacy for investors, no matter how much they have chosen to invest. We appreciate your engagement and participation in the project and assure you we will be doing everything in our power to promote DeepToken and all of MindArk's ventures through PR the best we can without compromising third parties information.

Playing with Deeptoken on Facebook and the response I got. If I'm right you can't trade coins privately right?

If listed on exchange, you can.

If they dont get them listed, they will be worth nothing.

If listed on exchange, you can.

If they dont get them listed, they will be worth nothing.

so this is the init sale and to be worth anything they must post that 12 million more are actively on the market more or less?

ok so lets sum it up:

->MA does a deeptoken sale with fixed runtime
->The time runs out and about 90k get sold
->The deadline suddenly gets extended by 2 days without any mentioning about it
->In the last 30 minutes (several??) investors bought DTA worth a bit over 12 million USD, despite in over 30 days only 90k got sold
->MA heavily lies about the purchase as if everyone here is retarded or something

when it smells like a scam, looks like a scam and tastes like a scam it surely is a scam. well played MA, i hope people wake up now and stop supporting this scam company.

Is there any information at all on the air-drop campaign?
From what I can read in this thread + some assumptions worth further discussion, did MA reach 10mil?

Comparing Cash to tokens to make up the 37+mil total I only see 9.1mil in cash?

MA 0 = 25,000,000 67.1% MindArk as a capital buffer

EU Players 48,000 = 57,600 +10% Volume bonus + 10% Early bonus
EU Friends 20,000 = 23,000 +10% Volume bonus + 5% Mid bonus
EU Last Min 10,000 = 11,250 +10% Volume bonus +2.5% Late bonus
Air drop 0 = 20,000 Assuming no bonus
Players & Friends 111,850 0.3%

Consortium 9,000,000 = 12,150,000 32.6% Assuming 35% bonus for over 5 mil

So what does this mean for EU long term, no bank? no planets?

Last edited:
Is there any information at all on the air-drop campaign?
From what I can read in this thread + some assumptions worth further discussion, did MA reach 10mil?

Comparing Cash to tokens to make up the 37+mil total I only see 9.1mil in cash?

MA 0 = 25,000,000 67.1% MindArk as a capital buffer

EU Players 48,000 = 57,600 +10% Volume bonus + 10% Early bonus
EU Friends 20,000 = 23,000 +10% Volume bonus + 5% Mid bonus
EU Last Min 10,000 = 11,250 +10% Volume bonus +2.5% Late bonus
Air drop 0 = 20,000 Assuming no bonus
Players & Friends 111,850 0.3%

Consortium 9,000,000 = 12,150,000 32.6% Assuming 35% bonus for over 5 mil

So what does this mean for EU long term, no bank? no planets?

There is not 9.1m in cash. MA have the 12 million shares, the rest approx 90k are with investors.

So they have approx 90k cash from the sale.

No bank, no planets. MA will no doubt try and sell the 12 million they have.

Rgds

Ace

There is not 9.1m in cash. MA have the 12 million shares, the rest approx 90k are with investors.

So they have approx 90k cash from the sale.

Ace what do you mean by MA having the 12 million in shares?

What shares?

Deeptoken Update:

DEEPTOKEN DTA SALE HAS NOW ENDED
We would like to thank everyone in the DeepToken community for their support and trust in our project and their help into making this happen. You have supported us and worked together with us to build this great momentum towards the next stage in the DeepToken (DTB) development.

Further information will be published here.

The above tells me you don't have any idea what the premise of DTA was OR you are shilling an ICO.

Back