Calling all bot hunters!

i just dont understand why noone said anything... maby it was the subtle 'Warlocks sighted at the Crater' that was suposed to clue us in.. maby someone forgot?

In the first draft of the content list, wavespawns were mentioned. But we cut it out before publishing, because we wanted you to find it yourself. Yes, we're evil! :vampire:

Hadesheim may not the only place with wavespawn events, by the way.

The Pit near Swamp Camp, dried lake, is another!

The Pit near Swamp Camp, dried lake, is another!

Does it spawns mulcibers there also? :scratch2:

Wave event will be available again at 2011-02-24 09:49:06.

wonder what will be there, so far cant see anything.

Position is nearly 61200, 76080

lol keep me updated, let me know what they spawn in each wave

well first wave mostly young sabakumas, 2nd wave bigger ones (young-old) 3rd wave mid sabakumas, last wave sabakuma creeper which has 1070hp according to entropedia... didint loot anything special, lot of oils

And when is the next saba wave?

Wave event will be available again at 2011-02-24 10:42:38. grab some ammo and join us:)

is there some kind of counter in game so you can know when the next wave will come? :scratch2:

also it seems, after the last mob is killed (in this case Sabakuma Creeper) the next event will begin 30minutes later...from beginning of course :rolleyes:

Edit: the last creeper was a no looter -.-

There's also a rippersnapper frenzy in the lake at the old swamp camp - first wave was youngs but i had to log and didn't follow it all through - great chance for anyone who wants to skill explosives ;)

Offtopic lol

>> Calling all bot hunters!
I couldn't help myself imagining HunterZ, Nostrop, etc. lining up for your call :D

OK so where are the wave events and when is the next one there? I want to take part in one! :)

Hi,

there seems to some all over the place. One N of PA, in the dry lake, the Pit, Sabakuma. One further N in the lake, fishies. (*1)

One maybe S of TP? About 1 TP jump? Warriors up to 7, and small drones. (Not sure if this is an wave event)

And Hades.

Choose :)

Have fun

PS: Loot has been poor to insulting wherever I tried ...

1*: Many thanks to "Frying Pan Joe"! I owe you something for your healing! Too sad we couldn't beat the timeout - I'd have loved to see the boss fish ,-)
Should you like, drop me a line. Guess we could have quite some fun hunting together :)

Last edited:
the wave is over it seems to be lasting about 16min

:computer:

Going to have to check one of these out... hmm... kill sabukama, or be bot or ripper snapper food.....

Wave event will be available again at 2011-02-24 17:23:00.

I was there, in the Hadesheim Crater, but didn't see anyone.

>> Calling all bot hunters!
I couldn't help myself imagining HunterZ, Nostrop, etc. lining up for your call :D

Aww come on you left out the best part!!!! :silly2:

Ok the wave is now over. We were a few and we managed till Mulciber came.
Where are all the ubers???

I thought you all gonna hunt it?

Here are some shots:

Last edited:
Ok the wave is now over. We were a few and we managed till Mulciber came.
Where are all the ubers???

I thought you all gonna hunt it?

hunting Warlocks for the MU items those give. :yay:
Fail? :rolleyes:

Back