Unlocked Serendipity (with screenshot of skills)

Thug Life

Stalker
Society
Back on this bitch !
I've Finally unlocked serendipity, yesterday while hunting bots west of troy

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I also got 4k+ anatomy :dunce:

Woot! Huge gratz :girl: Now, cool, just be cool ;)

Gratz :) Nice one !

:clap:

Gratz! will be some time before i can unluck it :D

Gratzz on the unlocking;)
Hope I'll get it too...though I must admit I'm not working that hard for it right now :tongue2:

*lazy fingers hit the <Submit Reply> button*

Gratz 2-Pac!

+rep for the skill info :cool:

Fade & Noisy unlocked Serendipity too, this I noticed:

2-Pac: MMS: 3417 - RDA:2542
Fade: MMS: 3321 - RDA:2595
Noisy: MMS: 3305 - RDA:2476

Might be nice to get a clue when it unlocks, as all ranged weapons use these skills.
I also hear that it unlocks when the 'Hit Ability' of your primary skilled weapon reaches 3.0.

Kerham said:
dude, sharing skills is not at all useful when he chipped in 1 page of skills :laugh:

only general skill have been chipped (not all, courage and alertness i think, ages ago) and sold 2 full rifles and chipped 2 full melee combat & 1 longblades
exept it i think it's okey

For info yes i got 3.0 hit ability, but i had it before getting serendipity

hmmm these skills seem to be important in serendipity unlock like anatomy for RDA, haven't you ever noticed it come @ good almost great or great bleh bleh bleh :D

Last edited:
im pretty far past ur skills on some things and i have not unlocked it yet..

its all random to me unless im missing something.

Awesome! You're in the butter-zone now, baby. :cool:

Gratzz! Ty for sharing your skills :D

Ghandi said:
Awesome! You're in the butter-zone now, baby. :cool:

sure i do, serendipity give hp ?

ViperGTS said:
I also hear that it unlocks when the 'Hit Ability' of your primary skilled weapon reaches 3.0.
i think that it have to be 2.95, 2.96, 2.97, 2.98 and 2.99 before reaching 3.0. it just rounds up :)
(this is why i always say serendipity unlocks before 3.1 hit ability ;) )

Quick Silver said:
im pretty far past ur skills on some things and i have not unlocked it yet..

its all random to me unless im missing something.
So... what's your hit ability with weapons associated to your highest weapon-related pro-standing? :)

does anyone know if serendipity give hp ?

SUPER GRATZ 2-Pac ... nice one, and thanks for sharing all the skills. Based on what's posted here regarding when "Serendipity" was unlocked, I should be getting real close to it myself, so this is exciting ... then it's on to "Coolness" ... WhooHoo!! Mudkicker says that "Gettin' Jiggy Wit it" comes after coolness, but I unlocked that a long time ago, so guess I'll skip that and go onto whatever comes next ... does anyone know?

Grats, a good skill to have from what you can read in the info box, it should be a boost to all other skills.

i got around 400 serendipity and i still haven't won any hp...

Thug Life said:
only general skill have been chipped (not all, courage and alertness i think, ages ago) and sold 2 full rifles and chipped 2 full melee combat & 1 longblades
exept it i think it's okey

For info yes i got 3.0 hit ability, but i had it before getting serendipity

Yeah it turns at 2.95 to display Hit Ability 3.0 so you'll have HA 3.0 bevor its really 3.000 so it seams perfect to use Hit Ability for measurement of unlocking Sernendipity and Coolness (4.0 Hit Ability)

Gratz man :D , your not alone up there anymore :)

Your hit ability is based off your pro standing and unlocks are also based off pro standing. Since the hit ability was implemented it now rounds up before you actually get to that number which is a bit of trickery. And as someone else stated serendipity does give hp and it works like the others sort of get 1 probably about 700 and another in a lil longer and so on so that is why you dont have one at 400 yet.

Oh forgot to include a Grats on the unlock.

Your hit ability is based off your pro standing and unlocks are also based off pro standing. Since the hit ability was implemented it now rounds up before you actually get to that number which is a bit of trickery. And as someone else stated serendipity does give hp and it works like the others sort of get 1 probably about 700 and another in a lil longer and so on so that is why you dont have one at 400 yet.

Oh forgot to include a Grats on the unlock.

When i chipped out 2200 serendipity i lost 3 HP so i think you're right 1 hp every 700 skills or something close to it !

Back