Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

P-J

Prowler
Society
Aquarius
PJ
Dear EF Community,

Akbar's friends in his society are deeply concerned about him. We have contacted him by e-mail without response and wonder if anyone in the forum has a telephone number or RW contact details for him.

If you have these details could you either pass them to an active member of the Aquarius Society (particularly Spock, Leyni or myself) or please contact him on our behalf and ask him to contact us to let us know that he is ok?

Many thanks

PJ

Please could I ask members of the community to 'bump' this message so that it remains current.

Why are you concerned? Is this related to the recent thread he created about not being able to get a hof in 5 years of playing?

Why are you concerned? Is this related to the recent thread he created about not being able to get a hof in 5 years of playing?

Its abit natural to feel concerned for ur socmate especially when he just left without much of a word and no response after trying to contact him.

I know i would be :)

Its abit natural to feel concerned for ur socmate especially when he just left without much of a word and no response after trying to contact him.

I know i would be :)

Think he's pissed off atm.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/163394-lucky-akbar-sylphe.html

BTW, my brother did that, just up and left a game, no word, and he was a well known character in-game (not eu)

I hope he comes back soon, but Im guesing he's ok, just taking a break, or quit.

We have clear grounds for concern about Akbar - this isn't a trivial request.

If anyone can help please do so.

We have clear grounds for concern about Akbar - this isn't a trivial request.

If anyone can help please do so.

Clear grounds?

Thats dramatic?

PM me if you want to tell more?

:scratch2:

Reactions: P-J
:computer: Hope it works out :popcorn:

Reactions: P-J
just can do a bumb, and ofc, i hope to see akbar back.

Clear grounds?

Thats dramatic?

PM me if you want to tell more?

:scratch2:

PM sent - we really don't want to talk about this atm.

Aquarius is one of the oldest soc's in the game and has been in the top 25 skilled for many, many years. This isn't a hysterical request or an attention seeking ploy.

Please believe me that we aren't over-reacting and that we would very, very much appreciate any help forum members could offer us.

Dear EF Community,

Akbar's friends in his society are deeply concerned about him. We have contacted him by e-mail without response and wonder if anyone in the forum has a telephone number or RW contact details for him.

If you have these details could you either pass them to an active member of the Aquarius Society (particularly Spock, Leyni or myself) or please contact him on our behalf and ask him to contact us to let us know that he is ok?

Many thanks

PJ

Please could I ask members of the community to 'bump' this message so that it remains current.

it's sweet of you to be concerned, but a week isn't too long...

as adictive as EU can be, sometimes it's best to just really shut it out if it's causing you RL stress...

don't forget that not everyone checks their e-mail constantly...

if it get's to be a month or more, i'd be a bit more concerned...

with that many skills, he'll be back, at least to chip out...

just remind him how much you enjoy his company and figure out the best way to keep in touch...

A week can go by when I dont check email, if Im busy irl.

But he did say he had clear grounds for this concern, which is worrying.

PM answered, can only hope he is ok :hug:

it's sweet of you to be concerned, but a week isn't too long...

as adictive as EU can be, sometimes it's best to just really shut it out if it's causing you RL stress...

don't forget that not everyone checks their e-mail constantly...

if it get's to be a month or more, i'd be a bit more concerned...

with that many skills, he'll be back, at least to chip out...

just remind him how much you enjoy his company and figure out the best way to keep in touch...

Think he's pissed off atm.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/163394-lucky-akbar-sylphe.html

BTW, my brother did that, just up and left a game, no word, and he was a well known character in-game (not eu)

I hope he comes back soon, but Im guesing he's ok, just taking a break, or quit.

Even if he is pissed off about the bad loot situation, I'm pretty sure he'll be back in order to chip out his skills (if he has decided to leave) and will be back if and when sweating works again.

I hope so anyway, it is only a game after all. :)

I can only confirm that we are very worried about him. Feel free to PM.

Even if he is pissed off about the bad loot situation, I'm pretty sure he'll be back in order to chip out his skills

Oh you think?

I wouldnt, Id walk away.

Now you may think thats foolish, probably is, but if I was truley fed up AND had to face up to the fact Id wasted 5 years of my free rl time in EU, I wouldnt log on another second to even bother chipping out!!

:mad: I know I wouldnt.

Id do either of 2 things;

You'd never see me (dj) again, or Id sell my ava on the black market--period.

(anyhoo, bump lol)

Oh you think?

I wouldnt, Id walk away.

Now you may think thats foolish, probably is, but if I was truley fed up AND had to face up to the fact Id wasted 5 years of my free rl time in EU, I wouldnt log on another second to even bother chipping out!!

:mad: I know I wouldnt.

Id do either of 2 things;

You'd never see me (dj) again, or Id sell my ava on the black market--period.

(anyhoo, bump lol)

i'd be like that for a while too tbh...

once i was less attached though... like a year-ish maybe, i think i'd remember that there was a few hundred bucks sitting there for me...

by that time it will have been long enough so it would seem like "found" money rather than the pathetic "frustration residue" it invariably seems like at times...

On topic: Any updates on akbar?

Even if he is pissed off about the bad loot situation, I'm pretty sure he'll be back in order to chip out his skills (if he has decided to leave) and will be back if and when sweating works again.

I hope so anyway, it is only a game after all. :)

Pray to god he doesn`t see your recent 8k argo hof. :laugh:

PM sent, please let me know what you find out

Add a bump and appreciation to anyone that can help in contacting Akbar.

bump because it sucks worrying about a soc-mate...

we've all been there

Anybody from southern France here? I know thats not very precise, but any help would be appreciated.

Anybody from southern France here? I know thats not very precise, but any help would be appreciated.

Sheryo is from that getto (San Trope) I think.

next bump to try help a bit... maybe

Done... Any news?

Bump for a friend of Arwen. :)

we track hes forum IP and go visit him at hes house?
We can also track him by any mail he sent at some point?
Also, where is he from?

he is from france, that's all I know besides his name. Pj already got all information I have.

Akbar, if you read this in the future I like to talk to you ingame or msn whatever :) , maybe we can have a meet.

This situation is really worrying me. Jay, if you still have me on fl can you pm me an update? And if I can do anything let me know.

Akbar, if you read this in the future I like to talk to you ingame or msn whatever :) , maybe we can have a meet.

Profile of Akbar says:
Last Activity: 09-07-2009 00:00

That is 4 minutes after he submitted his last post on EF on Sunday evening, Sept 6th. Apparently he didn't even read the responses to the thread he started.

Has MA support been contacted?
Not to request IRL data but to explain the situation to them and maybe relay a message to the IRL address by mail, or even to relay a message to authorities that might be able to help.

Has MA support been contacted? Not to request IRL data but to explain the situation to them and maybe relay a message to the IRL address by mail, or even to relay a message to authorities that might be able to help.

Yes, that seemed indeed the right thing to do. We submitted a support case last Saturday. However, we cannot expect any feed-back from that, and in the latter scenario (MA contacts authorities), MA will not even get any feed-back, I suppose.

Back