Trox'Em Up - Win 500 Ped!!!

Recoda

Prowler
Recoda
event.jpg

The event is over
Congratulations to Savra for brining home the 500 PED Prize!!!
Cyco came 2nd and Zhorgul finished 3rd.

CMC Event division presents an Atrox Event with a fixed prize sum of 500 Ped. The event will be held at Zhorgul's 3T Land Area. Teleport to Rei's Defence and run north for approximately 20 seconds in order to get there. The event will be going on for a total of one hour and will begin the 1st April 19:00, saturday.

The rules are the following:
- All weapons allowed.
- PVP Disabled.
- Most loot wins.
- The hunters will keep their loot.
- Healing allowed.
- A reward of 500 Ped.

How to Register:
The Event Terminal is located west of the turret/revival terminal on the Land Area. The coordinates are: 19940, 5300. Right click on the Land Marker and press the small event button in the top right corner in order to register for the event. The event is called Trox'em Up.

Extra Information:
The cost to register will be 35 Ped. And as a participant you only risk 35 PED, as you will keep all the loot you recieve from the Atroxes. So, this is you're chance to win 500 PED!
Bring a fast weapon or just you're pure luck and you might turn out to be the lucky winner. It's cheap and the reward is great.

This event is not only aimed for professional hunters. The maturity lvl is rather easy to handle, even for new players. So, even if you're a relatively new player, you might be the lucky winner of this prize sum.
All you need is luck.

Please note: This is not a april joke.

Last edited:
teams allowed? :rolleyes:

Simons said:
teams allowed? :rolleyes:

Hello Simons,

I just talked to Sound and Rexel over IRC. And they told me that you aren't allowed to team during events. Sound told me that Rollo and Optima got a message simular to "The team got booted."
As I understood it, the team won't get kicked out of the event. But it will be disbanded and you'll be left alone anyhow.

So I guess you'd have to run alone on this one.

Last edited:
Verrrryyyy good !! i will be there ;)

Plz note that a 3rd Trox DNA will be added before the event to allow nice spawn !!

also I agree with recoda, teams cannot work in events and moreover the area is "closed" during an event, accessible only to ppl who registered ;)

Come to the claim rod in the middle of 3T (not far from the revival) to register and have your chance to win 500 peds !!!

Check my Sig for infos on 3T ;)

I'm just curious about how the accounting goes for this event. Do the competitors have to take a screen shot of every loot or do you have another way of tracking it?

Airedale said:
I'm just curious about how the accounting goes for this event. Do the competitors have to take a screen shot of every loot or do you have another way of tracking it?

Hey Airedale,

The last VU Update gave us an Event System that allowed us to create events like these without having to recieve screenshots or such. The event system will know how much loot every person recieved during the competition.

During the event, you'll see a Top3 status at all time, including you're personal status. Allowing you to know you're current position and the persons who are currently in the lead.

The winner will automatically recieve the prize money, you won't even have to trade with anyone. It'll come up as a loot-window.

Theevent system works with a point system, so it converts Ped's looted to points. So no, not a massive amount of screenies, just plain hunting and MA will keep track

Edit: damn you Recoda, you beat me to it :D

is the time GMT?

greetings

Kyl

Aveena said:
I'll be there :D But as Kyl asked, is that MA time?

:girl:

I believe it is MA time ... On the event calendar all times are Ma time :D

check the claim rod ;)

Aveena said:
I'll be there :D But as Kyl asked, is that MA time?

:girl:
Zhorgul said:
I believe it is MA time ... On the event calendar all times are Ma time :D

check the claim rod ;)

As Zhorgul said, it's MA time. So, Saturday this week 19:00 MA time. However, be sure to register before the event begins as you're not able to register during the event. ;)

Sounds nice... Maybe I'll give it a try, if my saturday schedule allows it. :)

Could you please write what the tax in the LA is atm?

Vedder said:
Sounds nice... Maybe I'll give it a try, if my saturday schedule allows it. :)

Could you please write what the tax in the LA is atm?

I hope we'll cya there. ;)
Anyhow, it's Zhorgul's area. The current hunting tax is 5.5% and if you want more information regarding the area you could always take a look at his official thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4943

The land is also rather small, which means that it'll be easier to find creatures on it. So you won't have any problems with that. And hopefully he'll add another DNA chip, making it 3 Atrox DNA's when the event begins. :)

Recoda said:
I hope we'll cya there. ;)
Anyhow, it's Zhorgul's area. The current hunting tax is 5.5% and if you want more information regarding the area you could always take a look at his official thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4943

The land is also rather small, which means that it'll be easier to find creatures on it. So you won't have any problems with that. And hopefully he'll add another DNA chip, making it 3 Atrox DNA's when the event begins. :)
Thx :)

(more letters needed to make msg long enough)

zhorg2.jpg

The event will begin in 4 days from today. Saturday, 1st April. 19:00.

An issue in the Event System has been corrected. The fallout from this correction is that all registrations for all events must be repeated. The Registration fees paid have been returned to the avatars affected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All events were reseted by Mindark today, so you would have to re-register to the event in order to participate. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Nice Job Recoda on the upper view !

Yes, unfortunatly all registrations have been resetted with the new patch. So come pay a visit to 3T to register again and have a chance to win 500 peds ! ;)

Sooz said:
Moste looted mobs or moste loot in tt valute?

The rule "most loot" is about loot points given each time you loot a mob. usually 1 pec looted = 1 points. Tho for HOF, I believe there is a limit in the number of loot points given so that the other participant still have a chance to win. The one who acquired the most loot points during the event win the prize ... Simple.

So for items, only the TT value is counted in the loot points.

Zhorgul said:
The rule "most loot" is about loot points given each time you loot a mob. usually 1 pec looted = 1 points. Tho for HOF, I believe there is a limit in the number of loot points given so that the other participant still have a chance to win. The one who acquired the most loot points during the event win the prize ... Simple.

So for items, only the TT value is counted in the loot points.

thanks, think i'll be there :)

Do yuo actually get all the loot? or just the tt value of the items in PEd's?

By the way i love this area, started hunting there after reading this, and like it a lot.
It's a little tougher to reach atm due to the drone attacks,but fantastic for me for hunting trozies with oppalo and ghost

Blackblood said:

By the way i love this area, started hunting there after reading this, and like it a lot.
It's a little tougher to reach atm due to the drone attacks,but fantastic for me for hunting trozies with oppalo and ghost

Hey, the hunter gets to keep everything he/she loots. So, you would not loose an ML-45 if you managed to loot one from the troxies.

Sounds great that you like the area. If you join the event on Saturday you will participate for 500 PED. The only thing you'll loose is 35 PED (Ticket cost) as you will not loose any loot at all.

Blackblood said:

hehe there is no drones between the Rei's Defense TP and the area. There's only 20 sec run to be there from the TP. I think you mystaken with another area NE of Wolverine Hope :p

How many tickets are being sold for the event?

dub said:
How many tickets are being sold for the event?

50 Tickets are available for the event, so I guess some will be left over when the event begins. The reason for the 50 limit is just to give everyone that wants to join in the opportunity to do so. Our goal however is to sell enough tickets to be able to do a simular event next week. And perhaps continue to do one event every week.

It's the 30th Mars today, so 2 days left now.

One Day Left!!!
Saturday, 1st April
19:00 - 20:00 Ingame Time
Win 500 PED

Go go go :p

am gonna add the 3rd DNA just before !

Spawn will be hell :p

The event is now over. The low amount of participants was a bit disappointing, so I don't think we'll do another one for a while. As the community doesn't seem to be ready for these kinds of events yet.

I didn't spend anything on this event, except time. However, we had plans to do one every week, or atleast one every month. But that won't be possible if such a low amount of people are interested in participating in these kinds of events.

Why didn't you announce a winner?

Back