Ebn: Rx spotted in eudoria contaminated zone

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermain Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
Today’s top story:
RX units have once again been sighted by CDF scouts; this time, in Eudoria’s contaminated zone.
CDF Ground Forces Commander Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza released the following statement:”
Voice of Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza: “Over the last few days, CDF Scouts have reported regular sightings of RX units mining Pyrite rich areas of the contaminated zone in Eudoria.
The Governor has issued another warrant. Any colonist who lands the killing strike or shot on an RX unit will be rewarded by the CDF. The following rewards will be handed out, depending on the type of RX unit destroyed:
RX Unit Bounty Rewards
RX Unit Alpha - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta 242 Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition (L) + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta - CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
Any resources that the RX carry on them may be looted, but be warned - the CDF will not venture into the contaminated zone. The contaminated zone is lawless, in practice. We will not be there to protect you.
End transmission.”
Jermaine Johansson: “EBN has received an anonymous tip that there is a newly built fort in the contaminated zone near Camp Echidna. The RX have been seen dropping off and picking up supplies there, and the pattern of their activity suggests they will be there again tomorrow around 18:00 UTC Wednesday.
All brave bounty hunters are advised to be sure to stash their goods before entering this zone as it is inhabited by treacherous bandits.
Stay tuned for more details.

Originally Posted Here

Über fun! ;)

Any resources that the RX carry on them may be looted, but be warned - the CDF will not venture into the contaminated zone. The contaminated zone is lawless, in practice. We will not be there to protect you.

Anyone killing an RX Unit will get his reward, but I doubt the average lucky player will get to benefit from anything the RX might have been carrying. Even a very well equipped player has little chance of surviving if a couple dozen people gang up on them just like we attack the RX. Then the RX will come back and kill whomever to reclaim their loot!

Not enough decay last time so now the toxic shots are here to generate more cash.

Anyone killing an RX Unit will get his reward, but I doubt the average lucky player will get to benefit from anything the RX might have been carrying. Even a very well equipped player has little chance of surviving if a couple dozen people gang up on them just like we attack the RX. Then the RX will come back and kill whomever to reclaim their loot!

In other words, teamwork is both encouraged and rewarded. Which is something people have been asking for (and saying that events and missions have been lacking in the past).

Not enough decay last time so now the toxic shots are here to generate more cash.

Also more potential reward this time, though. "RX units mining Pyrite rich areas" and "Any resources that the RX carry on them may be looted" hints at event participants may be able to loot Pyrite from the RX as well, on top of the possible prizes for killshots.

There's no pyrite in the eudoria lootable zone, only amathera zone, or did I miss something. :scratch:

PVP events are fun but lag issues are a pain. But who cares PVP events are fun! :) :)

Maybe they just listened to what pvpers say for once?

Was just trying the base to put some pics up here.

Anyone got the coords?

Cheers
DS

Have fun, I think I'll probably pass on this more expensive lagfest.

Protip: Get a Skildek Pulverizer, if you get the kill shot on an RX, shoot your feet with it str8 away to conserve the loot.

Protip: Get a Skildek Pulverizer, if you get the kill shot on an RX, shoot your feet with it str8 away to conserve the loot.

I thought they changed it so you could only get your health down to 1 by self-inflicting harm? I haven't tried tho so dunno :laugh:

shooting ur feet with rocket will leave u with 1 hp...

I'm pretty sure I got one of these Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L) off an Eviscerator yesterday south of Osera. I was clearing out my inventory and was surprised to see the weapon and that it had a full hp bar, I thought "hmm how did I miss that..." and then I noticed the Max TT on it was 1 ped :laugh:

So fun event this was...
You TP into that base, spot someone, run past him thinking the only intention here is to kill the RX when that very person shoots you in the back. Or the numerous other times when you TP in, wait for avatars to load and see yourself surrounded by a gang of Winterfell/CCCP players all aiming at you. Fun fun. The most gay event ever?

So fun event this was...
You TP into that base, spot someone, run past him thinking the only intention here is to kill the RX when that very person shoots you in the back. Or the numerous other times when you TP in, wait for avatars to load and see yourself surrounded by a gang of Winterfell/CCCP players all aiming at you. Fun fun. The most gay event ever?

I think this event was aimed more at the people who focus on PvP.

The non lootable one was more for everyone.

Lootable pvp= ammo loots

I think this event was aimed more at the people who focus on PvP.

The non lootable one was more for everyone.

Lootable pvp= ammo loots

captenobv.jpg

HAHAHAHA lol :)
lol

lol

but,

So fun event this was...

captenobv.jpg

I suspect several players are using the know PVP radar exploit which was mentioned on another thread and was then explained how to use the exploit here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Radar-Zones)&p=3090039&viewfull=1#post3090039

I know PVP is part of the game but exploiting a bug sux.

Anyway back to the game :ahh:

I kept on getting found so quickly. Shot twice by the same person, for which there was no gain for them and I wasn't attacking them, as I couldn't even see them, yet they saw me almost immediately.

Why the fuck people weren't focusing on the RX's I don't know. Had enough of this supremacist fucking bullshit shack now.

What's the point of a (L) rifle with a max TT of 1 ped? :dunno:

What's the point of a (L) rifle with a max TT of 1 ped? :dunno:

i am assuming by this post you have no idea on the new L weapons and the decay they have?

take this for example if you don't know...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=CalyTrek_CR_Spirit_MK.III_MM_Edition_(L)

it is another way of MA saying FU! to hand out only 1 PED tt in items that you can sell to other players for higher markup but you pay more in ammo to use so win win for MA as you pay for all the decay in ammo when they only hand out 1 ped TT item

its good for MA but another way of screwing the community when 90% of the community can not see it :wise:

Reactions: Mac
I kept on getting found so quickly. Shot twice by the same person, for which there was no gain for them and I wasn't attacking them, as I couldn't even see them, yet they saw me almost immediately.

Why the fuck people weren't focusing on the RX's I don't know. Had enough of this supremacist fucking bullshit shack now.

Name and shame them :)

I'd rather not be that petty to be honest. It was just a disappointing display is all.

What's petty is them using an exploit to gain a competative edge in a lootable pvp zone and bring down the experience for others.

Back