Ava Already Logged On Bug

Society
Project-Asylum Corp.
Revan The Nightbird Evenstar
This is the worst bug there can possibly be that starts with a server disconnect and subsequent relogs fail. Now I'm stuck until they respond to my support case :/

hi, its a bit poor innit i have the same atm. plz let me know how you get on, tkx. hope it is sorted quickly, for all of us.

i have turned off my comp and re-started it tried to enter the game but im still logged on------ so it says.

Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Looks like one of the new Amethera servers crashed and took a bunch of us with it... :(

add me to the list.

Yupp the same has happened to me, was on the northern ice island. Its damn anoying this. cuz all i want is to get off that friggin island

Same shit here, stuck at Amethera, just have to wait, grrrrr

Rapido

Same

Same here, ava already logged in, got a server disconnect in the new ice area and now I'm stuck with the rest of you.

authorizing like 5 minutes?!?!?

so, it's more than 3 years and MA still can not implement new VU's without any troubles? erm, hello!!! how hard it is to test it on other servers and then release it all and go live?

>(

J.

At least you guys are able to submit support cases. I can't log onto the EU site even though I can attempt to log onto my avitar which is stuck online.

My wife's account is doing the same thing and I can still see her avatar even after she's been off for 1/2 hour. Support case filed :rolleyes:

Yeah same. Standing next to a claim rod, extractor in hand.

I was up at CP and got disconnected and am now having the same problem. Just thought i'd let you guys know that it's not restricted to an amethera server.

-Olly

Oh thank God !!!!

i thought my account was hacked or something .... damn i'm shaking ...
pheeeeeew :bowdown: ....

Same problem here, but I was in Cape Corinth when disconnected. So it looks like its happening all over the place.

Support case submitted.....

I was killing an armax west of one of the new TP's but couldnt loot it. I went on, because sometimes game is so laggy the loot is delayed. I threw a probe but got no window. Instead I was kicked out of game because of server crashing.

Got the same problem as you guys - for 30 min. now. Can't log in. I thought this was fixed when returning from diner. But it wasn't, so I just filled a support case.

/Lykke

Same shit here :mad: ... iwas sweting an exa i found and i was charging like 1 min and i thought that now the sweating takes much longer.... but i lost connection and can't log in ....

soon EU will be empty...

atleast thru this MA looses money :D

problem solved. well, at least for me. hope to see you in there soon guys.

Bug seems to be fixed now - IM IN

damn i was just packing cookies, hot chocolate, warm coats and teddy bears to bring to you all.

wanda said:
damn i was just packing cookies, hot chocolate, warm coats and teddy bears to bring to you all.

IM OUT IM OUT IM OUT ... :tongue2: :tongue2:

That's weird...
I had almost same problem, but in Cape Corinth, and my problem got fixed just when yours were... :D

Weirdy bugs... ^^

Fixed for me too, but when I logged in I got the Soc Chat Bug rofl

So the old bugs return

The Nightbird said:
Fixed for me too, but when I logged in I got the Soc Chat Bug rofl

So the old bugs return

I got the team chat bug :(( and *you have to be a member of the team*bug (Im teamleader LOL) .. WB BUGS .. You were NOT missed

Still stuck in Zeus. Every time i try to log, i immediately CTD.

try to re-log...."avatar already logged in, wait 1 minute, blah, blah, blah"

waited 1 minute...

log-in...

CTD.

:(

I reactivated my account and it seems to have fixed both the login problems I was having.

Zeter and Mordio MindArk

I was going to make my Skill Chip deal today and now i got stuck too. The most wired thing is, i was able to play 2 hours bevore i got a CTD and now it fails all time when i try to get back

*Sigh* well when i cant online in EU lets see if at least germany go in the finals today :)

same here!

Phille said:
Yupp the same has happened to me, was on the northern ice island. Its damn anoying this. cuz all i want is to get off that friggin island
I cant logg in! im also in the NW area of the new white Iland! I ctd as soon i try! :mad:

Back