Warrior bug!!!

L

LokiDarkStar

Enought is enougth....

Hunting Warriors way east of Jason's and all is fine, getting a few peds and then I pop a Warrior 05. It's half dead, no problems, until all of a sudden, I can't damage it in this condition????

ON FLAT GROUND, NO OTHER MOBS AROUND, HALF DEAD ALREADY?????

MA FIX THIS DAMN BUG!!!!!!!!!​

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Send them a copy of the screenie, and a link to this post.

Maybe we need to start a new support case for every incident?!?

I did report it...

Below is what i submited to Non-Support, after all it's a 'non-game'

DS

To see a screen shot of the issue, please go to

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32459

This is related to the other hunting issue, about not being able to hit a mob, yet he can hit you.

But this happen far west of Jason's south of the spaceship there, about 30 mins ago. I was killing bots and warriors without any problems. I shot a Warrior 05, I get it to about half dead and for no reason, I get "This Creature is in a condition where it can not damaged"???

On Flat Ground? No other MOBS? Half Dead?

I'm using a Maddox IV, Cost MONEY! The Amp Cost MONEY!

I know I wasted over 10 peds on this mob and I know I will not get any of that back. You must save every penny you can make, you are not a game you are a business....Then Start acting like a Business!

Your customer has a REAL Complaint!!! He lost Money on something your programers did...Not something he did, not something any customer did, but something WRONG with your product....

So, what do I ask, my money back...I know that will never happen...so what do I want???

FIX THE BUGS WITH THE WARRIORS PLEASE

DS

IF you guys think this is bad....!!!

Well, I may be classfied as a WARRIOR tooooo cause no matter where I run on flat planes I get stuck and have to run around or move side ways or do a belly dance or freakn a reconnect... it's getting really dam annoying now...

and WTF is up with me getting only 40-80 pec kills for the last 4 weeks now... ahh the pain... but can't stop playing ... oh well.. back to mining for now... anyone want to buy my ores and enmatter??? anyone????

frigulite, kanerium, terrudite, belkar, melchi, oil, caldo, lanorium, lyst, ignisium, blaus, iron, gazz, magerian spray/me please, typo, erdorium, did i say oil, hmm.. narcasium, alferix, angelic flakes...

any takers???

I would'nt put my hopes too high...I doubt that MA will even bother considering their attitude right now.

this isn't only with warrior, its with all mobs that attacked with ranged.... when you hunt them run closer to them because if they are at full range of attack then they will trap after alittle bit.

Ion said:
Well, I may be classfied as a WARRIOR tooooo cause no matter where I run on flat planes I get stuck and have to run around or move side ways or do a belly dance or freakn a reconnect... it's getting really dam annoying now...

and WTF is up with me getting only 40-80 pec kills for the last 4 weeks now... ahh the pain... but can't stop playing ... oh well.. back to mining for now... anyone want to buy my ores and enmatter??? anyone????

frigulite, kanerium, terrudite, belkar, melchi, oil, caldo, lanorium, lyst, ignisium, blaus, iron, gazz, magerian spray/me please, typo, erdorium, did i say oil, hmm.. narcasium, alferix, angelic flakes...

any takers???

We need som people like you to feed the ATH :)

PS: i buy oil and alice :D

i get this with basicly 75% of the warriors/troopers i hunt. sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes to get them untrapped. if i and the warrior stand completly still with no other mobs around it usualy get trapped at about 50% hp or less. if im shooting several warriors at the same time (standing seperated from eachother) they all get trapped at the same time. running around with 3xwarrior06 on my back taking high hits all the time, not beeing able to shoot back is kinda frustrating, not to mention expensive. ive also noticed when the warriors get trapped their average damage seems to be much higher than usual :dunno:

i can even provide screenshots that shows this :p most likely this is just a new feature. EU is dynamic :wise:

PS: and no, ive never untrapped a warrior by walking sideways or just move a bit. ive tried basicly everything, and usualy the best thing is to just keep running for a minute or so and let them chase me. then i might get a few shots before they get trapped again

long ago was som "border" bug , place where if you kill a mobs you never get loot.
I send a support with bug description , coord of the problem "like 5 or 6 place" , screen shoot and so on ...
Support replyed me something like :
read eula we wont give you 1 pec ( i havent ask any money , i just whanted the bug to be fix).
If you think the place is bugged go hunt else where ...

So i tell you , go hunt other mobs ...

Same problem

I've had the same problen with warriors and troopers. I think it's a bug and Mindark will fix it eventually or maybe they couldn't careless about their customers...

Etopia said:
If you think the place is bugged go hunt else where ...

So i tell you , go hunt other mobs ...

was that in the response from MA? if so i find that very funny :silly2: because basicly they are telling us to aviod whatever is bugged instead of fixing it themself.

why not take it even further:
-stop using fap because of the fap bug
-stop using armor because of the armor bug
or even:
-stop crafting and refining because of the "unable to blablabla" bug

Etopia said:
read eula we wont give you 1 pec

but we will be happy to give you 1000s of peds :D :thumbup:

Careless about Customers?....LOL

No, I think its more than Careless...

It is that they REALLY DONT GIVE A TINKER'S DAMN...

sob said:
was that in the response from MA? if so i find that very funny :silly2: because basicly they are telling us to aviod whatever is bugged instead of fixing it themself.

why not take it even further:
-stop using fap because of the fap bug
-stop using armor because of the armor bug
or even:
-stop crafting and refining because of the "unable to blablabla" bug

for your pleasure i found one :)

i took like 6 support or so...

We will have to make som more investigation regarding that spot, in the meantime try hunting at some other location.

Careless about Customers?....LOL

No, I think its more than Careless...

It is that they REALLY DONT GIVE A TINKER'S DAMN...

I've worked all my life with people...and people want answers...

That is the problem here...in real life, you have a person in your face...you feel the need to find an answer to their problem...

In Cyberspace..its' all about typing...you don't have someone in your face...we are all 'unknowns'...we spend money...we expect value for our money...but in cyberspace...the face to face is gone..there is no rush...after all they will keep spending....LOL...

WRONG....MA thinks we are stupid...simple...they can follow there 'dream' of whatever they have in mind...a New World of Art????

They have not yet come to the understanding their 'product' depends on us...they seem to think we depend on them...

Sorry, wrong...

DS....

dougkush said:
this isn't only with warrior, its with all mobs that attacked with ranged.... when you hunt them run closer to them because if they are at full range of attack then they will trap after alittle bit.
Exactly, simply run as close as you can right away.
Thx to Rave for pointing this out with Cersumons, lol

Krrk said:
Exactly, simply run as close as you can right away.
Thx to Rave for pointing this out with Cersumons, lol

hmmm well... theres a reason why i use rifle and not longblades :D

Lol

If something can shoot you from a distance, don't mess with it, just run...LOL, why don't we see this as a "Front Page"?

LOL.....

DS

Not a big bot hunter.. but I gotta say this really really should be fixed. :mad:

Ohh and don't hunt bots, until they do! :rolleyes:

VV

Lol

Almost 100 Percent Right;

No problem with bots, the warriors and troopers...don't mess with them..you will just lose money...

DS

Now it's out in the open, but please dont address MA directly in thread titles, EF has the honor of MA visiting our site, but it shouldnt be used as directly asking them questions.

I had a terrible time at the robot ship because of this. It's clear some incorrect logic has been put into the mob AI regarding position, taking hits and giving hits!

MindBuster?

Now what is now out in the open? That the Warriors are Bugged and have been for at least 3 weeks? Don't address MA because of the "honor"????

Dude, I'm 100 percent lost...it's an 'honor' that a business that takes money from people and does not answer they concerns is an 'honor'?

Don't ask them Questions?

OK..it's your forums...(I guess, not theirs)

I'll follow your rules, i guess until you decied to 'lock' me...

DS..

"Honor"??????????????????????

Sorry, forget this answer..I like MA, i like the promise that it offered, but if i'm told to 'shut the hell up by you or MA", dudes...you really don't know what you are doing..i'm a 56 year old man that has been on the internet since it was born...I don't expect for any to agree with what I say...I don't expect that any will jump on my 'band wagon' but i do expect the 'right' to say what i think...

I guess, in that i'm an American, I don't understand the 'social norms' of other countries...with that being so, is the issue of 'free speach' that different from country to country??

If so, then so be it, i'll use the 'freedoms' of the USA to address my concerns, there at least I don't have to worry about wheither i have the 'right' to speak my thoughts..

DS.......

"Now it's out in the open, but please dont address MA directly in thread titles, EF has the honor of MA visiting our site, but it shouldnt be used as directly asking them questions."

i feel your frustration lokidarkstar, but this wont get you anywhere. all we can do is sit back and hope for MA to fix this within a reasonable time, or we can just stay away.

please respect the forum :)

I'm sorry but this has to be said.

You agreed to the T's and C's when signing up to EF. If you don't like that, then don't post. It's simple.

You made a good post and then trolled it, why? Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today, do you have personal stresses to contend with atm. If so, I understand but please don't take it on everyone else by trolling like this.

MB didn't have to make this website, in doing so he's pulled together a great community of Entropians and it stays this way because trolling is kept to minimum via moderation.

We all have bad days, we all get a little annoyed at the rules and the establishment, so I suggest shutting down the machine and taking a walk tbh.

Enjoy the nice weather etc, look at the lovely scantily clad ladies that all come out in the summer :)

AkiranBlade

Sir,

Where in the 'T's and C's" did it say I had to agree with all that MA or MindBlaster does?

"trolled it", sorry I really don't know that that means here, does it mean i asked real questions about real problems and did not get an answer that a child would accept?

My personal life? LOL, is this another attack, let's get away from the message and attack the messanger? Dude, I really think so...until that part of the post...i accepted what you had to say...my 'personal life'?

Dude, my real life is fine....LOL...got money, got a loving wife...got my kids through college...only thing left from me to do is pay taxes and die..

But your post misses the 'real point', this is a company...they are in business to make money...fine, so was I.....

My concerns are about real problems with their company...mobs you can't hit, but can hit you, do the amps really work...and a number of other questions...and other players have the same concerns...

"We all have bad days, we all get a little annoyed at the rules and the establishment, so I suggest shutting down the machine and taking a walk tbh."

Easy answer...just forget it, after all it's only cyberspace...Dude, if 'Real Money' was not involved, I would agree..but this is not a game...as MA states on there opening pages...but, to me its much more than that...it's not the dollars and cents...its about, now try to follow this, it's about ...honor..

I did not 'screw' my customers...I took to heart what they had to say. I tried my best to make them happy, and guess what I made money...

That is what i'm talking about...many use the word, 'honor' on this forum, but i doubt that many of them using it have any concept of just what it means...

To me it means doing the best you can do, never hurt those that support you and try to always take what your customers care about..the old idea of the 'customer is always right' made me a lot of money...

DS

We all have bad days, we all get a little annoyed at the rules and the establishment, so I suggest shutting down the machine and taking a walk t

You agreed to the T's and C's when signing up to EF. If you don't like that, then don't post. It's simple.

You made a good post and then trolled it, why? Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today, do you have personal stresses to contend with atm. If so, I understand but please don't take it on everyone else by trolling like this.

MB didn't have to make this website, in doing so he's pulled together a great community of Entropians and it stays this way because trolling is kept to minimum via moderation.

We all have bad days, we all get a little annoyed at the rules and the establishment, so I suggest shutting down the machine and taking a walk tbh.

Enjoy the nice weather etc, look at the lovely scantily clad ladies that all come out in the summer

There were no attacks in my post, I'm merely trying understand why you keep having a dig at the EF website when you made a good post pointing out a problem. That's what I mean by trolling. The unecessary bashing of EF.

I understand your frustrations with MA, I have a number myself, but why bash an innocent party about it?

AkiranBlade

Call me Dumb...call me stupid..

I wanted a 'real' answer from MindBlaster if he stood for the players or the Company?

That is the bottom line for me I guess....

From what i've seen today..it's "only post the good and not the bad' after all it's an 'honor' that MA reads this forum..

I do wonder how you missed that point?

DS

LokiDarkStar said:

I wanted a 'real' answer from MindBlaster if he stood for the players or the Company?

From what i've seen today..it's "only post the good and not the bad' after all it's an 'honor' that MA reads this forum..

DS

man, why do you insist ?! you cannot say " ....it's only post the good ", it's not true ! just do a very simple search, the " last 24 hours posts " , or do a search about any subject regarding EU , you gonna find a lot of " bad words " about MA/EU . cmon, the FACTS contradicts you .....on this forum anyone can post and read any sort of opinions , if uses a civilized manner.

do search for my posts , as an example.....actually is a nice gesture from MB , toward me, alowing me to be sometimes so rude and wrong and even way too ofensive....we are not posting here for MA's benefit, but for the community.

LokiDarkStar said:

I did neither of these things.

LokiDarkStar said:

But there are plenty of debates which have gone on un-hindered which are not exactly pro-MA.

I've missed no point at all, I'm just picking up on this bashing of MB and EF which to me is for no reason whatsoever.

LokiDarkStar said:

DS

O.k. DS, you have been registered on the forums since Nov 05 so you have been around a bit. As you know MA does not have an official forum and they do read this one a bit. Now MB is just stating that we do not ask questions directly to MA here but rather discuss our problems. You filed a support case, good. And you can constructively create an argument to show the community without directly asking MA. Also I am sure you know that MA doesn’t have the best history with Customer Service-but they are improving. We all get frustrated about the game and MA, but as stated this is MB’s board <period> . We might not even like the rules he puts down or the things he does, but he can do as he wants with it. You have stated your piece, and you have been informed about the rules and that’s it, no one has attacked you.

Back