Happily Retired
Ginny "BlackReign" Johansen
Urban Warfare - Battle at Zychion

The tradition continues with
Urban Warfare - Battle at Zychion

When: Saturday, May 12th, 2007 @ 20:00 MA time
Where: Zychion Citadel - Event Area
What: Urban Warfare - Battle at Zychion PVP Event
Who: Anyone is eligible to enter - only 45 available slots will be sold.
Prizes: 300 PED and accumulated Ammo (not to mention bragging rights)

Added just now:
Second place winner gets 150 PED
Third place winner gets 100 PED

Rules:

• PVP Points determine winner after 1 hour of urban combat.
  • No Healing allowed as set by event system
  • No Armor per the traditional Zynchion Battle rules (violators will be kicked from the event)
  • Ranged weapons and melee weapons both allowed
  • No shooting from Safe Zones. Violators will be expelled from event.

Tickets available from the Zychion Event Organizer for 25 PED each, or discount tickets available from select ticket vendors (ticket vendors to be listed as added).

Come and claim the glory of being crowned the King or Queen of PVP at the
Battle at Zychion!

UrbanWarfare.JPG

Last edited:
Are you an Event Guru now or what! ... nice initiative BR, and I would like to cover this event and do a pic storyline on it. Will also do an interview with the winner to add to the story, with a nice full-length pic and weapon in hand that did the dastardly deed. :D

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know ... in the meantime ... I will add 10k EFD as an additional prize to the winner ... now get your PK'ing cute selves in there and register. :wtg:

I also have 20 discount tickets available to ticket vendors who would like to help sell some of these.

Please contact me via EF PM to coordinate ticket pick-up and suggested prices.

I have added this to the May section of Entropia Directory's Events Calendar.

Good luck. :clap:

I have added this to the May section of Entropia Directory's Events Calendar.

Good luck. :clap:

Ahhhh... so it was you... I went in there to add it almost the minute I was done posting this thread and it was already there... I thought there had to have been some sort of automated system that posted it.

I thought there had to have been some sort of automated system that posted it.

No, just Midori-bot getting bored while wandering through Zychion. The ED entry was done 10 minutes before you finished this thread. ;)

No, just Midori-bot getting bored while wandering through Zychion. The ED entry was done 10 minutes before you finished this thread. ;)

Ahh... good to know you put your "bored" time to good use. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

This should be fun if nothing else and that's what makes it worthwhile.

Just a wee bump... tickets are still available at the Zychion Event Organizer, or you can get them from me when I get a new card reader and can log back in.

(damn, I hope it doesn't take long to get one)

what about healing chips? when faps are disabled is mindforce healing also disabled?

what about healing chips? when faps are disabled is mindforce healing also disabled?

The setting is actually "No Healing" so I am guessing that means no MF healing either.

Oh, and reports are that the Safe Zone bug is fixed, so that shouldn't be an issue now either. ;)

Just a little bump. I have a functional GC reader again (I hope it works anyway) and I should be able to log in again to start selling the discount tickets.

If you don't have your ticket yet, let me know here by PM and I set one aside for you!

Still a handful of discount tickets available to anyone who would like some. If you are interested in helping sell tickets, they are available in 5-packs and I will buy back any unsold tickets at 2 hours prior to the event.

Ticket vendors, this limits your risk of loss and allows you to make up to a few PED for each ticket you sell.

12 days till the Battle of Zychion begins. Get your tickets now before it is too late!

Contact me by PM if you want a discounted ticket. I still have a couple left.

Going away gift to you PK'rs

As a final farewell to all you PK'rs, I am offering up 15 tickets to this event absolutely free!

I just bought a handful of tickets from the Even Organizer and will make 15 available on a first-come-first-served basis for no charge.

Just PM me here on EF, or find me in-game in Twin Peaks near the ring and ask for your ticket.

Only one ticket per person, please. If you want a ticket and want a friend to get it for you, you will need to message me and tell me who to give it to, otherwise you will need to get it yourself.

If you are one of the people who has already purchased a ticket, message me and I will pay you the fee you paid for the ticket, but only until the 15 free tickets are gone.

I want this event to be a fun one and so I am giving these 15 tickets away as a part of my last farewell to the EU (as this avatar).

See you on the 12th.

:D

This event happens on Saturday. I'm giving away all the remaining FREE tickets at the door. Meet me in Zychion the day of the event and if I still have free tickets, you can get yours too. I will be there and available for about 1.5 hours prior to the start of the event.

See you there!!

(I will be standing next to the Event Organizer in my OJ's since I own nothing else anymore.)

two additional prizes for second and third place just added to the venue. Come get your tickets now at Zychion before they run out!!!

Great Event ! My first PvP event and i enjoyed it ALOT +rep to blackrain and Mindstar :D

Ended 2nd ;)

I SO wasn't there because of IRL stuff ... so my apologies first of all, and then Gratz to the winners. Just got back to the house. :( Sorry my dear soc mate, because I said I would cover this, but just couldn't coordinate the time. Sometimes RL sucks! :rolleyes:

:eek: Holy shit. Konvicted kicked butt.

Skalman got 1st place, but that was to be expected. (I guess him killing me about 8 times didn't help knock his score down did it:rolleyes:)

But Konvicted got 2nd place. He was I think the lowest skilled person there and he kicked butt. Mine and others.

Was lotta fun. Some grumbling at the end about possible cheating, but all in all it was tons o' fun.

I so suck at PVP.:(

I guess I owe somebody some EFD, eh? :wtg:

Basicly, Skalman deserves these EFD ! :yay:

wee

Thanks for the event it whas very fun for sure .Hope so see more of this events in the future.

GG everyone

Back