A list of unofficial hidden skills

NotVF

Account Disabled by Request
If only I was a better photoshopper, I'd be able to show you all my latest unlocks:

- Lootpool contributor (unlocks at level 12 PED Burner)
- Reseller curser (unlocks at level 35 Keyboard-Headbanger)
- Bug recreator (unlocks at about Level 18 Rubberbander)
- Snot amasser (unlocks after 200 hours of snable target)

I'd be interested to hear exactly which hidden skills YOU have unlocked!

ROFLMAO this post is lol I cant describe it but it made me laugh.

I unlocked Ubernoobness by playing and depositing for over 2 years and having 2.5k.

deposit banisher (level 10 in over 300 ped lost per day)

misleading hit ability (level 40 in more than 5 miss in a row with maxed wepons)

crit gatherer (level 8 in 2 received crits in a row)

nrf master (level 15 in no claim in 100 bombs)

I have recently unlocked Decrepid Disciple (Lvl 12 (months) of being a Disciple):ahh:

It has been a long road, I have been relatively active over this period, but I spend too much time chatting and surfing auctions looking for bargains.

I am going to try to relock Decrepid Disciple in the next few weeks by graduating!!!!:yay:

Hmm also

OpaloMaster (Lvl 35 unlocked after 2 years of friendship with my opalo) Well a bit less since I started with Jester i recall how ppl kept telling me the Jester D1 was better lol.

Rofl !!!

If only I was a better photoshopper, I'd be able to show you all my latest unlocks:

- Lootpool contributor (unlocks at level 12 PED Burner)
- Reseller curser (unlocks at level 35 Keyboard-Headbanger)
- Bug recreator (unlocks at about Level 18 Rubberbander)
- Snot amasser (unlocks after 200 hours of snable target)

I'd be interested to hear exactly which hidden skills YOU have unlocked!

Yeay! now i reconice Mr VF Humour! and i like it!
I most say i missed it for a long time glad to see it again! Though i may missed it cos i havent read all in here all the time.
Loking forward to see more of u Mr VF !
Regards

Disliked Teacher: LVL10 in Uncompleted Mentorships (never seen the disciple online)

Disliked Teacher: LVL10 in Uncompleted Mentorships (never seen the disciple online)

SO SO SO true.... lol

Unlocked "Remotest Reviver" (by respawning thrice in the row at the outpost between Jason, Twins and Pandora. When I've been two thirds way towards the outpost SSE of Pandora. On the third run the traxes would already wave at me saying "Oh, you're thirty seconds late")

LOL

I'm really close to lvl 10 PK Food. I normally skill this on Sundays at CND, but occasionally make a profitable trip (for others) to PVP4.

I knew something was up, as the credit card decayed constantly, so it was a hint. But after I reached lvl 25 Lootpool Contributer I unlocked Nasty Bailiff :yay: and then House Reposession came along not 3 months after :D

Words can't describe how happy the kids are now:scratch2:

Got myself to lvl 30 in dodge then a Warrior came and gave me, DroneMassGatherer.

Currently at level 12 in DroneMassGatherer.

:wtg:

I just hit Lvl 21 in BlindBidder (Unlocked by putting all your ped into a non buyout auction)

I unlocked "time-waster" by creating an account 1,5 years ago when i started playing EU. anyone else?

Lvl 40 NotMytower skill.(ALWAYS come acoss towers when mining, they just aint mine...)

When fooling around with useless stuff as I tend to do I all of a sudden got "Pathetic No Lifer" unlocked.. This was after many skillgains in "Time Waster" and I heared that you also need to play alot of hours in a row without any skillgains at all.

OverKill - Unlocked after your 500th Exa,corn or Daikiba slaughtered with a Bravo/Delta combination or similar.. Very GloryHound skill to have.

Impatient Pedwaster - Unlocked once you have wasted 500 ped selling stuff on auction at just under the order price, cos you want the money NOW.

PM Magnet - Unlocked when you regularly get 5 or more pm's as soon as you log in...

Hopeless Optimist - Hunters, Miners, crafters.. we all have it.

Great thread, keep em coming...

Turbo Relogger - When you can back in PE even before your friends even get a logout message after an CTD.:laugh:

Loitering - unlocks after spending your last PED and not depositing for 30 days.

Cussing - Unlocks after 20 noloots in a row.

Advanced Cursing - Unlocks after a 200 PED hunt with 20% return when a noob within 50 meters shoots an exarosaur young for an uber hof.

Event Envy - unlocks after the 10th time MA starts an unannounced event while you are at work.

Last edited:
Loitering - unlocks after spending your last PED and not depositing for 30 days.

Cussing - Unlocks after 20 noloots in a row.

Advanced Cursing - Unlocks after a 200 PED hunt with 20% return when a noob within 50 meters shoots an exarosaur young for an uber hof.

Event Envy - unlocks after the 10th time MA starts an unannounced event while you are work.

advanced cursing hmm best skill ive got :silly2:

Haha...i have unlocked multiple of these already...haha

especially hopeless optimist!

I am proud to announce two brand new unlocks after much time skilling:wtg:

Low Loot Comprehesion Skill- Unlocked after 100 loots below 10 Pec

No loot Comprehension Skill- Unlocks after 20 Succeful No loot messages in a row.

:yay:

Perpetual Bankrupt: unlocks when you have lost over 100k peds. Increasing losing rate by 50%.
Constantly Owned: unlocks after you being scammed for 100th time OR have 1000 mobs in a row without any loot. You avatar get specially designed shirt with the "OWNED" inscription on it's back.
Tamed Entropian: unlocks when your playing time exceed 100 hours a week.
Devoted Depositor: unlocks when you reached 4000 in Constantly Owned and your deposits exceed 1M peds.

unofficial_unlocks.jpg

I have unlocked quite a big ammount of the skills mentioned here.

But... I seem to be the only one who unlocked "Irish Dancing" ??

Man I am excelent photoshoper contact me and I can help you make whatever you want :))

Devoted Depositor: unlocks when you reached 4000 in Constantly Owned and your deposits exceed 1M peds.

unofficial_unlocks.jpg

*L* I like the last one.

I'd have called it "Gimp", though ;) The ability to be quiet, or MindArk will inform your wife exactly how much you deposited!

The ability to be quiet, or MindArk will inform your wife exactly how much you deposited!

:rofl:

Words alone could not express the absolute fear that 'she who must be obeyed' will one day find this out....

Perpetual Bankrupt: unlocks when you have lost over 100k peds. Increasing losing rate by 50%.
Constantly Owned: unlocks after you being scammed for 100th time OR have 1000 mobs in a row without any loot. You avatar get specially designed shirt with the "OWNED" inscription on it's back.
Tamed Entropian: unlocks when your playing time exceed 100 hours a week.

unofficial_unlocks.jpg

Very funny and the pics really make it! well done...+REP!

I've unlocked the Keyboar waster after punching it for a couple times when u are hunting and wqith the rubberbanding u end in the middle of a crowd of mobs and your dead :mad:
Also unlocked the Dropping hot chocolate in your computer desk after some1 next to you hits a hof and you get your hand on your head, say DAMN and suddenly when u realize u just hitted the hot choc and your legs are covered with it, your floor, your desk and you scream F*** DAMN and your parents enter your room wondering what scream was that and suddenly sees you with the face red, cursing the game and seeing all that choc in the floor..... :rolleyes:

Hey Frigid, Stop making such damn funny posts! :laugh:

"Must spread blah blah"

As for me, I've unlocked teleport revival.
:tele:.......:bull:

This super useful skill unlocks immediately upon getting a tp chip and simply increases from there.

It's main usefulness allows you to quickly visit the nearest revive by simply TPing upon a large herd of mobs much stronger than your armor/fap/guns allow you to deal with.

I've become so good at this skill, I could tp onto a herd of AOAs, revive, pick a different location and tp onto their Uncle Prowler.

4 times in a row. :rolleyes:

However, I out-foxed those big ass troxies on my 5th tp jump by skillfuly landing where I knew they couldn't reach me.

Right on top of an Araneatrox Dom's back. :(

Is it bad that when the screen stop becoming white, all you see is red? :D

Last edited:
Back