Last edited by a moderator:
Esto old now has 890 HP instead of 570.

Also confirmed drops since last VU:

-Jaguar Thigh >> Very rare
-Jaguar Thigh (L) >> rare
-Jaguar Shins (L) >> rare
-Bear Helmet (L) >> rare
-Bear footguards (L) >> rare
-Unl. Riker UL3 >> Extremely rare (only one confirmed drop so far)
-White paint >> uncommon
-Green paint >> common
-Deep Cadmium paint >> common
-Heart Oil >> common
-Brain oil >> common

I'd say that from now on, if you get a big uber (5k +) on them, there's a good chance the UL riker will drop

You can add Bear Gloves (L) to that list. This is from March 5, the first day after the VU.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The new uber sword Genesis-Niflheim (L) also drop from Esto. :yay:

This sword has nasty stats it's the most powerfull longblade uptill today in dmg / sec and it does 157 max dmg in one hit. :eek:

[shameless plug]
Yes there is still a very dense Esto spawn on OLA28 (coords: 10222 / 22222)
Happy hunting :wtg:
[/shameless plug]

OLA28 here we come!!! gimme my globals! muwahahaha

have esto's been "re-worked"...i'm getting much more damage today with same armour i used to use before today ?

have esto's been "re-worked"...i'm getting much more damage today with same armour i used to use before today ?

Are you just getting hit more?

Perhaps like Molisk Leader which i noticed was given much higher to-hit when converted. (hits me 90% of the time @ level 36 evader, where it used to hit 50% time @ level 25-30

Any Land Areas out there with big estos anymore? doms? Alpha?

Thanks

Thanks

Saw some big ones in a LA on Medusa during a flight. Can't remember exactly which LA, sorry.

Thanks

I tried a couple of times now of putting big Estos. (And spend a lot of fertilizer in the process.) and the 1st couple of days when changed and advertised I see more people hung the Estophyls, but after a week or so it drops to a lower level than the small ones.

I might put some big estos as an event someday but for now I keep the lowest maturity Estos on my LA since it seems to work better.

I tried a couple of times now of putting big Estos. (And spend a lot of fertilizer in the process.) and the 1st couple of days when changed and advertised I see more people hung the Estophyls, but after a week or so it drops to a lower level than the small ones.

I might put some big estos as an event someday but for now I keep the lowest maturity Estos on my LA since it seems to work better.

I was there often last weeks. I did not know which # of DNA you have in that LA and if it is possibel for you to control/fine tune spawns. If it is possible to do, it would be nice to see some bigger Esto at one location. Major spawn as is now and rest some biggies :)

I was there often last weeks. I did not know which # of DNA you have in that LA and if it is possibel for you to control/fine tune spawns. If it is possible to do, it would be nice to see some bigger Esto at one location. Major spawn as is now and rest some biggies :)

I have only 2 Estophyl DNA samples, if I had a third sample I could put one on bigger ones.

Big Esto's on the LA SE of the Medusa TP one Minor TP jump. I saw old alphas prowlers and 1 stalker . Good luck mate

Thanks the dude! I appreciate it! I wanted to see if I could handle the big estos but if all else fails it sounds like I got a nice land area for the small ones. Thanks for the explanation of why you reduced the spawn size on your LA Dr. Doom.

Big Esto's on the LA SE of the Medusa TP one Minor TP jump. I saw old alphas prowlers and 1 stalker . Good luck mate

Status
Back