Insane Allophyl hunting contest!

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
To celebrate the lowered taxes (now only 3.5%), I decided to start a little allophyl hunting competition :dunce:

Reward:
1000 PED​

Now you all probable wonder: omg how can I win that prize?!

It's really simple, just get a global on Allotopia!
Start date: Right now!
End date: 30th November 2005, 00.00 MA time

Rules: To enter the competition and to have a chance to win 1000 peds, all you need to do is get a global on Allotopia, make a screenie with the date and location on it and post it in this thread!

Each global will give you a chance to win the 1000 ped, so the more globals the more chance ;)

Depending on the tax income the prize might increase and there might come more prices, so more people have a chance to win :)

Let the allomania start :banana:

Last edited:
Holy... I'm on it.

Low rate tax, 1000 peds possible reward -> I am back :sniper:

Are u allowed to team up for the event?

Giving it a go! and it's called "prize", just to help avoiding confusion :) Nice initiative! +rep

Luu said:
Are u allowed to team up for the event?

I'd like to second that question. :)

wooot im so moveing back in einstein is there still space on the shed floor hehe :)...

any one selling full ghost?

sorry i am not here to post spam replies to this thread as i am busy hunting in allotopia - please leave a message after the hof cheer

hehehe im doint this.... i love allotopia :D

buying personal crafting terminal :) jk mate

ya i spent about 200 peds killin them bastards last night, some pretty decent loots, but a lot of yellow messages, lol.

it was fun tho, it was my first day with my ml-35, so almost all allos died before they hit me, only had to repair my fap 1 ped, unlike the useally 50, rifles are so much better than pistols i am learning, tho i might get a maddox IV for a new pistol.

oh, can you make them spawn more for when i get more peds for ammo, i kept runnin outta allos

Did I get the first one?

I have an idea for you, Einstein:
How about splitting the prize in 2 part of 500 peds each and have 2 competitions... First one expires 2005-10-31 (around... now), and the other one in a month? Wouldn't that be fun. :D

He he...
Well... Here it is:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And with the map open for position:

Hope that qualifies for 'documentation'. Not sure how you wanted it.

Oh... And what a fine land it is... I like Allos, and I like the long visibility range. :)
The maturity level could take a nudge up or two, but it's lots of fun anyway. Gratz for that Einstein.

WOW, I like Allo land (1643 peds hof)

This is a very nice land indeed. :)

I just got this one too:

Still not sure about the documentation, but here are hof msg, time and pos in same screenie. :)

damn vedder, i guess we left too soon - gratz :)

and here is mine - team is ok, right?

Last edited:
Free Bump.

I like simple contests. Simple rules, simple prizes.

Hey guys,
I'm sorry for the late responses, but i went on a little holiday to France, and i didn't have any internet acces!

Thx for correcting my spelling mistakes ;)

Vedder said:
This is a very nice land indeed. :)

I just got this one too:

Still not sure about the documentation, but here are hof msg, time and pos in same screenie. :)
Documentation is perfect in this screenie ;)

Teams are allowed, if a team hof happens to be the winner of the competition, i'll contact the person that posted the screenie and give him his prize, he is free to share it with his teammates ;)

Weee.
I be there...

Screenie is comming... (When i got one.. :D )

Last edited:
Im on it, here I come mate !!

Competition seems to go pretty well!
If this week will be equally good as the first week, a 2nd prize will be rewarded, so keep the globals coming!! :D
:girl:

Yes
I will write every global down on a paper, put all the papers in a bowl and then i'll let an innocent hand draw the lucky winner.

So if there are 10 globals and you got 5 of them it's 50% chance you win ;)

Einstein said:
Yes
I will write every global down on a paper, put all the papers in a bowl and then i'll let an innocent hand draw the lucky winner.

So if there are 10 globals and you got 5 of them it's 50% chance you win ;)

Cool... I guess I have to go get some more then.

showimage.php

einstein: didnt manage to get the time in the pic.. Got a pic on the time to thought.. but cant get it in here.. If you doubt me I can send it by msn .

/regards vombat

Very nice LA!

My avatar is a lazy bastard so he doesnt like walking very much :D
Your LA is ideally suited for him, only one click with a lesser tp chip.

Anyway here is my entrance into the competition

Nice competition... :)
I'm gonna try it..

Back