Adrijanna speaks !!! about Maria

She is there with Limstick - and running west now.Both in noob clothes and freelancers. She kept telling people to save the chatlogs because they are important!

lol com on. you are not that easy to fool, are you ? :)

I love rp - dont you? :)

the people from conspirare will be so dissapointed, its like if they saw elvis and later found out he was fake.

the people from conspirare will be so dissapointed, its like if they saw elvis and later found out he was fake.

I am with Marcus on this one...

Although, it could end up being us who are dissappointed!

Only 1 hour to go. Stuck at work, please post screenies if/when anything happens!!!

I am with Marcus on this one...

Although, it could end up being us who are dissappointed!

Only 1 hour to go. Stuck at work, please post screenies if/when anything happens!!!

I think we got our message just before the spawn started. We are heading away from there now. It must have been 19:00 swedish time.

I don't get it , whats all this about? Can someone explain please?

adrijanna and the rest of us is nearly at the camp. Some ppl say a wormhole appeared..

adrijanna and the rest of us is nearly at the camp. Some ppl say a wormhole appeared..

it did, and sent you to.....3 foot away from the wh first time i went thru it...then to east scylia tp the 2nd....

I'm just super confused...

Does she have a cure for uber lag that have place at a camp? :laugh:

well that was fun.. I was there also an got a note from one of the ppl in oj's named bravo i got a lil of the chat log wish i got more but wanted to share this with all to see what we can make of it:

as u can see in pic 1 Bravo says "We are los otros" now what that means I do not know..

here ya go ne way:

now in the 2nd i was jus asking what it was about after the major spawn the pwnd alot of ppl lol:

wanted to get better shot of the note that was given to me.

could all be over, she just thanked us for escourting her and her team, said to look at the www.conspirare.se web site, and that she was hitting the streets

could all be over, she just thanked us for escourting her and her team, said to look at the consipare(sp) web site, and that she was hitting the streets

for a real life adventure she said...tried to screenie but everyone spammed so couldnt keep chat still

Damn it is so laggy there...

adrijanna said about chat logs, agent orange (presumably involved) says same on another thread, people speaking in code/language. but theres no chat logs. oops.

I got screenies of evetyhting she said @ the umbra place (I think)

Want me to post?

3 people handed out 3 notes at 19:00 MA time.

Each note was handed out with a message.

Adrijanna keep saying that the chatlogs was important.

We need the last 3 notes to be translated and the following messages to be posted with it.

The 3 people are: Adam, Bravo and Casandra

I got screenies of evetyhting she said @ the umbra place (I think)

Want me to post?

yes please :) gonna post the rest of mine too ...

the 3 people... are they the one recieving or giving out the new notes? was anyone else saying stuff? you might need screens of all global chat in the area.

well that was fun.. I was there also an got a note from one of the ppl in oj's named bravo i got a lil of the chat log wish i got more but wanted to share this with all to see what we can make of it:

as u can see in pic 1 Bravo says "We are los otros" now what that means I do not know..

here ya go ne way:

now in the 2nd i was jus asking what it was about after the major spawn the pwnd alot of ppl lol:

wanted to get better shot of the note that was given to me.

That one is just a copy of note 5. The one that eventually decodes into '9376'

We need chatlogs of A B and C speaking! They where talking in Polyglott, a language where you kind of mix a lot of languages into a single sentence. We need to translate everything they said!

The ones I caught

These are what I caught from her
0001.JPG

Damn I missed one - I swear I pressed print screen key! - It's when she tells us to check the website, someone please upload :)
And then

0002.JPG

Last edited:
These are what I caught from her

Damn I missed one - I swear I pressed print screen key! - It's whee she tells us to check the website, someone please upload :)
And then
This is acually kinda cool... Missing people.. IRL things.. :D But ofcource, mindark is allways behind it all(or are they??) :O;)

Yeah... I didn't really get it, either... Is it possible to save chatlogs?

We need chatlogs of A B and C speaking! They where talking in Polyglott, a language where you kind of mix a lot of languages into a single sentence. We need to translate everything they said!

the 3 people... are they the one recieving or giving out the new notes? was anyone else saying stuff? you might need screens of all global chat in the area.

The avatars handing out notes gave a message right before trade. Is that the chat logs you are refering to? Or is it the notes themselves? Or is it both?

btw in what Bravo siad to me "Proof"

jus wanted to point that out..

Back