Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

• Total voters
Dunno why this thread fits in general discussions and not in offtopic section. Maybe thread starter would like to elaborate a bit on what exactly was on his mind when making the thread instead of letting us play some guesswork. Might have been such info in his first post but I see was edited so maybe some content removed.

Please do enlighten us. :)

Reactions: Aly
There is not intelligence on planet Earth, thus I am stupid.
:scratch2:
Well at least on Calypso I am slightly smarter than a Chirpy :D

Yep, because i'm still playing this "game" after all these years and prolly many more to come :yay:

ROFL! Same here! woohoo :yay:

lol i cant belive how close the results are..

neatrly 50/50 so far

lol i cant belive how close the results are..

neatrly 50/50 so far

50% of the voters are 1 step ahead of the others they have begun to admit the truth to themselves :D

People keep telling me I'm a moron. I guess I must be stupid then?

Moron < Stupid

Ummmm:scratch2: i do stupid things yes, but i dont think im really stupid. But i do have alot of blonde moments does that count as stupid?:confused: LOL i dont know if i should vote yes or no :laugh:

I think the answer to this poll will have an interesting result. Feel free to answer and/or comment.

I´m playing the game ... :nutkick:

I´m depositing ... :rolleyes:

I´m reading your tread ... :computer:

I´m posting this ... :lam:

I voted in your poll ... :umn:

now its up to you to guess what my vote was :scratch:

S V :tiphat:

are you fast?

I find the OP's question at hand rather relative... Compared to a sack of hammers, most humans are probably superior in levels of stupidity.. however, when comparing a humans ability to add 5 onto some number might be challenged by a modern-day computer, thus making the stupidity of the human quite negotiable... It's sorta akin to asking "are you fast?" or "are you moving?" :scratch2:

oh well... whatev...

:D

Ossi!

ps. I haven't voted yet, I am not quite sure how to answer the question directly.

Starting a poll with a question like this makes me wonder if the threadstarter are stupid or if he ran out of ammo.;)

/Arwen

i voted yes, you are stupid, for selling a MM. :laugh:

how exactly is 50:50 interesting? :confused:

LOL, I wondered that same thing... an interesting fact tho: if you were to flip a coin over and over again, you'd expect the results to be approximately 50/50 (half the time, the coin lands heads, the other half, would be tails). However, when this experiment is extrapolated to 100's of thousands or even millions of times, the ratio tends to lean more toward the heads side of the coin. You see, due to the effects of gravity, and the fact the the 'heads' side of a coin is slightly heavier than the tails side, the odds will favor the heads in the long-term overall picture. I wonder if gravity ever affects our levels of stupidity??

:D

Ossi!

i say YES!

yes, i am stupid (i'd prefer "silly", but since the author suggested "stupid", i will agree); this is all i can say, i can't even think any more words to type; sorry, i am happy about being stupid; ehm, what was i thinking... ehmm, grrr... dunnoo; do i need to addmore words hereforth ? ok, peace, out!:yay:

You should of made a maybe option, some of us are just too stupid to know how stupid we really are :eek::eyecrazy::eek:.

Voted Yes, since there is no other explanation to the fact that I actually read this, voted on it and actually commented... :laugh:

You EFD harvester you! ;)

And pretty successful at it too...:D

Interesting poll results :)

Seems half of us admit we are, the other half denies that they are ;)

// Exo

no but i do stupid things quite often:)

Last time i really felt stupid was after i watched 4 hours Ren&Stimpy straight :hammer:

Socrates said:

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

And I am more stupid than Socrates. So I voted yes.

Interesting poll results :)

Seems half of us admit we are, the other half denies that they are ;)

// Exo

or the other way around and half of us deny their intelligence and the other half... :D

or the other way around and half of us deny their intelligence and the other half... :D

Naw... can't be :)

I think some people are just too full of themselves to vote truthfully, as a wize man once said, "The more you know, The more you realize, how much there is that you do not know".

And the definition of stupid is indeed to "not know" :)

The poll lacks the 'both' option so i cant vote.

I'm smart enough to know just how stupid the smartest human is.

The poll lacks the 'both' option so i cant vote.

I'm smart enough to know just how stupid the smartest human is.

hmmm...do you know how to peel a banana or do you read the instructions on it for that ?! :D

by the way what was the topic ?
i navigated all the pages but i don't know how to get back, and can't remember
the purpose of this thread
dang that's a mess ..

Back