Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

But that's the thing, EU is "dynamic". Some bug exploits are bannable, but others MA allow with no punishment? Take your chances...

So at wchich point u pass that line ? Between being in banable or not banable group....is that amount of deposits ? ;)

Only just found out about this, cant believe this crap.

Support case sent on this occasion :mad:

I've been folowing this issue...
An official answer to this matter must be published ASAP, the weenkend is over, so i hope in the begining of the week we all get some clarification on what will be done.
I guess, like me, many people are wainting too, in order to decide their future actions on EU.

I think the crediblity of the people who ask to invest on your avatar, and make a TOU and EULA that take 30 minutes or more reading and many more time understanding it, are at stake here.

Since/if it's not a clear exploit, I don't expect anyone to get locked over this, but for people to start to continue grinding to get stamina the old way;

- the extra stamina/agility gained this way should be revoked, or they should allow all players to get the same chance, not just those that were there at that time, knew how to exploit it, and decided to "keep skilling" it

- MA should inform us about their actions; if what happened was a bug or not, if it is changed, and if the gained stamina/agility/other award that is above the intended limit is kept or revoked.

- the extra stamina/agility gained this way should be revoked, or they should allow all players to get the same chance, not just those that were there at that time, knew how to exploit it, and decided to "keep skilling" it

- MA should inform us about their actions; if what happened was a bug or not, if it is changed, and if the gained stamina/agility/other award that is above the intended limit is kept or revoked.

it would be quite discauraging if they will let them keep it... i would also suggest banning everyone that made the "round" more then 3 times, since by the third time around they would have been trully knowingly exploiting

So at wchich point u pass that line ? Between being in banable or not banable group....is that amount of deposits ? ;)

;)

Here's my thinking:

Since some of Entropia's biggest ubers used this exploit (or "feature", depending on what you want to call it), there will be little if any punishment. If it was just some average or low level players, I bet the outcome would be different.

Obviously this is just my opinion... we just have to see what unfolds in the near future.

You want the stamina points from bugged missions removed?! Send suport cases!

Injustice and corruption is the real world already full! :mad:

if nothing happens to the "cheaters" and they are allowed to keep the stamina, then we all know what to do when another bug comes along!:cool:

Yes, and that's very sad. :(

Pioneer|SDS - I see you are reading this thread. We want answers. :wise: What the F is going on in MA/SDS?

Pioneer|SDS - I see you are reading this thread. We want answers. :wise: What the F is going on in MA/SDS?

We do not produce missions for Rocktropia or Next Island or any other planet partners.

If a particular support issue concerns us (as in "this is a bug in your missions" or "there is a hole in the terrain here", or things like that), then MindArk tells us about it. Otherwise, we don't hear about particular cases, and especially not those of the other planet partners.

I am concerned about the issue, so I'm following this thread. As soon as I noticed this thread (Saturday afternoon), I started to tell people in the organization about the issue. Still, I don't know what support did about it, since it isn't our case.

From what I can see today, three Police Academy missions have been disabled.

From what I can see today, three Police Academy missions have been disabled.

NDS disabled ALL phone mission due to this bug. Minutes after it hit the forum. It wanst intentionally like ppl like to believe here. It was a bug in their missions and hopefully get fixed soon because their newbie are depends on it.

ND even posted on his forum too

If a particular support issue concerns us (as in "this is a bug in your missions" or "there is a hole in the terrain here", or things like that), then MindArk tells us about it. Otherwise, we don't hear about particular cases, and especially not those of the other planet partners.

So does it mean, if MA doesn't say there is a bug the Planet Partners could do with missions whatever they want? :scratch2:

In short, I think that even though someone elsewhere might not think it concerns you, it absolutely does, and you should press them for a proper response.

I think that is the worrying thing here, the fact that someone "higher" up thinks that this fiasco doesn't doesn't effect the planet partners is truely shocking.

I also think that it will be difficult to roll the stamina back on the avatars effected because I would have thought that the system only records the fact that a mission has been completed, not the number of times it was completed.

Last edited:
But this does concern you. Not directly, perhaps, but essentially, these missions are having a huge impact on your players, due to the extreme off-balancing nature of the mission rewards.

That depends on how you define "concern us". Any issues with other planet partner's content has to be resolved by that planet partner or by MindArk, and we can't speak for any other planet partner. In that sense, those issues doesn't concern us.

But this does concern you. Not directly, perhaps, but essentially, these missions are having a huge impact on your players, due to the extreme off-balancing nature of the mission rewards. Attributes are handed out like candy on RT, whereas on Calypso at least some effort had to be put into things.

I don't think the "handed out like candy" part is true. From what I have seen of the missions, they are somewhat similar to what calypso has.

That depends on how you define "concern us". Any issues with other planet partner's content has to be resolved by that planet partner or by MindArk, and we can't speak for any other planet partner. In that sense, those issues doesn't concern us.

but i hope u get , why its a big deal for us ... and that u go to MA and build some presure aswell :wise:

else it will teach me to use any bug , and never ever report one again :smoke:

My grand' Ma always say :

"One drama a day keep da player away !! "

2lol.jpg

wtfits.jpg

legion_77.jpg

1lol.jpg

oink_16125.jpg

I agree with you to some extent.
However in the terms of level playing fields does this issue concern FPC that it has occured ?

On Calypso, getting Stamina typically required a completed Iron Mission. On RT, it's obtained through a noobie mission.

On Calypso, there is also a newbie mission that gives +1 Stamina. The hardest part iirc was killing 5 exarosaurus. Its one of teh swamp camp missions.

On Calypso, getting Stamina typically required a completed Iron Mission. On RT, it's obtained through a noobie mission.

On Calypso, there is also a newbie mission that gives +1 Stamina. The hardest part iirc was killing 5 exarosaurus. Its one of teh swamp camp missions.

Yes... +1.

Not repeatable for +3...

Not repeatable for +10...

Not repeatable for +20...

Not repeatable for +30...

Not repeatable for +50...

Yes... +1.

Not repeatable for +3...

Not repeatable for +10...

Not repeatable for +20...

Not repeatable for +30...

Not repeatable for +50...

Like NDS wanted that .. pfff a bug is a bug .. a shame .. both parties (ma and NDS) know better to test. Shit like this happen.

In other words, "see no evil, and whatever evil we hear, it'll blow over"?

Nobody expects you to speak on other planet partners behalves. Heck, this was a cockup caused by someone else, and that person ought to take responsibility for it (I'm not having my hopes up on that ever happening, though, so no worries).

But seeing the current outcry on your forum, I would advise you to actually be very concerned. It might not concern you directly, but indirectly, it has a major impact on YOUR playerbase, the same playerbase that is currently attempted to be canibalized by the other planet partners. I'm quite sure that if this will just be a matter of SDS sticking their heads in the sand, it will have dire consequences (that is by no means a threat, mind you).

What happened is that with a single VU release, high-priced investments were dropped like candy, causing prices to sink. At the same time, there's a massive stink with some company that teamed up with NEVERDIE Studios, wghose spokesperson just so happens to be one of the people who looted oodles of those scanners. I'm not saying there is preknowledge at work there, but it certainly does smell like it. And then bugged missions allow for some people to boost their attributes, causing skills and attributes to lower in value.

Frank, when vehicles were relased, said something along the lines of : "It might not be perfect, but it's vehicles. It would really mean a lot to us if you stood behind us". It's time for SDS to stand behind their customers in this.

Could not agree more with what you wrote, mate! :rolleyes:
+rep and let's hope they understand and make a little fuss to let others know it also "concerns" them! :)

These are dark times we're passing through my friends, let's just stick together and hope some ppl think a little more before they do stupid things again.

Crossing fingers for Adj V1 to drop like candy on NI....no, wait.... :laugh:

Was there a rollback of stamina for players who, say, were affected by this bug? Sorry if I missed a post that stated that already. :ahh:

If they get to keep the stamina that would be huge. Huge enough for EU to lose some players, I think.

I was concerned enough to sit on my days off watching this thread and bug other people on their days off about the matter.

I personally appreciate this.

I'm sure that a lot more ppl on forum share the same feeling as me.

You are one of the most active and customer oriented member of MA/SEE staff atm. Hanne was like this for a short period then she was probably marcorized. :laugh:

I was concerned enough to sit on my days off watching this thread and bug other people on their days off about the matter.

Given this I'd say we are waiting for some restitution of the issue.
I suspect negotiations are required.
BTW some of us were fully aware of the potential to manifestly utilize this flaw.
What fools are we if it's left untouched.

Back