Hell to help Olivia.

ND is collecting Hell's peds to give her because this is the thing to be done.

Are you all blind?

If he wants to be nice, he would just give the money to her... SILENTLY! No need to make a big press event.

Plus: we will never see if he donates all the income... and only that would be charity! Everything else is just a lame PR stunt... he uses a person with no hope and no choice to make PR! That is so lame!

Are you all blind?

If he wants to be nice, he would just give the money to her... SILENTLY! No need to make a big press event.

Plus: we will never see if he donates all the income... and only that would be charity! Everything else is just a lame PR stunt... he uses a person with no hope and no choice to make PR! That is so lame!

Yes the majority of them are blind.

He never donated money before he had a planet and announced it boldly, so why do it now. Worst type of person there is IMO, using possibly helpless people to make another dollar.

After re-reading the article, I noticed that the fb account it's linking to is for Erica L Cowell not Olivia-LivForever. I guess they are one in the same, just two different fb accounts for the same person?

After re-reading the article, I noticed that the fb account it's linking to is for Erica L Cowell not Olivia-LivForever. I guess they are one in the same, just two different fb accounts for the same person?

Uhm correct me if I'm wrong but its agaisnt the EULA to use your real name as an avatar name.

Hence, RL Facebook connected with fantasy MMO EU

Has anyone got a link to this 'revolutionary new treatment' my sister has MS and I would love to know about it :)

I'm going to ignore everything else in this thread and mention that my Sister-in-law has MS and it cost her family quite a bit of money to send her to Israel for an experimental treatment. I was very skeptical at the time even though we knew it was experimental and was not expected to be a cure. She has responded quite positively since the treatment, and has continued on "normal" treatment with Tysabri.

She has not had an attack since (over a year) so we hope that it has at least helped a little. That treatment is completely different from the one mentioned in this thread but you can probably figure it out really quick with google if you are actually interested.

To anyone with doubt... I met Olivia a few years ago and she already had that condition... so i doubt she faked that long only to find a virtual donator...

As of the treatment, i didnt read anything posted but if its the treatment u get in europe which is about cutting a gland or something about the brain? Its been talked about a few time on news and by the healtcare department...

It doesnt work, 90% of the ppl practicing those treatment in europe are scammer and just butchered their patient... with no result but a few ppl claim that it work!? oh really?

Maybe those ppl are paid to say that since its a very lucrative thingy... or those ppl were mentally better than they tho.... because there something to be known to work almost all the time, its called believing, some ppl that got that treatment believed it so hard that it worked... mental toughness i guess

I might confuse it with another kind of illness tho... but in my country, which is the same as Olivia, the governement have a public announcement that it doesnt work on their website and that they do not offer any help for that treatment for that reason... hence why shes getting funds?

Also someone posted about being is 2nd try? really? it didnt work the first time?

My sister had fibromyalgya and she got cured, how?, she met a "shaman" who taugh her how to control her energy flow because my sister have a good heart and shes good with everyone, so good that she had inconciously modified her energy flow to send it to others and that made her spiritual and energy based body like a empty tank all the time... so she was always weak and suffering from fibromyalgia...that or the fact she was severely electrocuted when she was young(broken bones) and that might had fucked up is system as well...

Whatever, my point is she got cured after a few sessions he managed to correct is energy flow and more spiritual stuff, show her what not and what to do to keep on the good track. And it worked so far for 3 years now she was able to raise a family after that and it only costed her sessions cost... and i think thast what everyone should do before getting into heavy stuff... because the medical/pharmaceutical industry is a moneymaking monster... almost anything can be cured naturally if u find the cause and a real druid or ppl like that...

Did u know that real druid(yeah it still exist) can make a addict on heroine stop within 24hours without metadone with only plants and stuff... I kind of think myself that anything can be cured naturally but the knowledge of this is normally unknown(secretely kept, either by pharmaceutical company or druid/shaman legacy etc)... the chineese are kinda good into that domain and im sure everyone know what i mean...

As of 2011 who can claim they know someone that would self claim himself a druid? almost impossible because most of them are chased by medical corporation(to shut up) and are banned(extraded) in most country because the government(or someone) is paid by medical industry to kill them or arrest them. We got a few in our country that are deadmeat if they ever cross back to usa/europe and other country for those reason. Its been on the news and been talked on tv... the druid was a medic during vietnam and saved tons of life by using is family-druid-knowledge to save both side soldiers of deshydratation and stuff by using only plants he found in the jungle because during that war the supply werent always there...now he frequently receive death threat and is banned from a few country...he also claimed he can cure AID, cancer etc. but he cant show it on tv, he would be murdered... its kind of logical that he want to keep helping ppl "in the dark" than being dead... And when u consider how much pharma company does a year in profit, no doubt they dont want him to tell the world is trick ... and thats why pharmaCO keep "resctricting the symptoms" and not cure it in most the case, $$$$$

so to get back on topic... i was once told MS and fybromyalgia are very similar illness ... for both they dont know what "really" cause it, most the time its because of a emotional breakdown or about the nerve system and stuff like that...you know the kind of stuff they say when they cant find the cause :D

I can refer Olivia to someone in Montreal that she can meet to help her, the guy travel the world, is a spaceout guy who talk about odd things(if u follow what i mean, energy, chi, spiritual, herbal stuff, etc) but what he does do seem to work and thats why he can keep travelling and mastering new technic and why he do conference and ppl require him ...

And thats why he does it almost all the time for free(ur free to give him money if it work)

I do believe there not only "science" that can help ...were not only flesh and blood, but also energy and more...

Last edited:
MS and fybromyalgia are very similar i think? both they dont know what cause it, most the time its because of a emotional breakdown or stuff like that...you know the kind of stuff they say when they cant find the cause :D

No, MS and fybromyalgia are not similar. MS is an autoimmune disease where your immune system attacks the mylean sheath covering your nervous system. Although the cause of MS is unknown the nerve damage is real and easily seen by examination. I am not extremely familiar with the treatment suggested in this thread but I believe there is a theory that it is caused by too much Iron accumulating in the brain and increasing the bloodflow will alleviate this.

In my uneducated opinion much of what is diagnosed as fybromyalgia is a psychiatric condition and so it's possible that a "shaman" or psychiatrist could help.

Once again, yes. She is trying to raise cash to do the same treatement AGAIN.

Perhaps you should tell her about your shaman.

Better yet, tell neverdie. Maybe he will make a shaman mob next.

No, MS and fybromyalgia are not similar. MS is an autoimmune disease where your immune system attacks the mylean sheath covering your nervous system. Although the cause of MS is unknown the nerve damage is real and easily seen by examination. I am not extremely familiar with the treatment suggested in this thread but I believe there is a theory that it is caused by too much Iron accumulating in the brain and increasing the bloodflow will alleviate this.

In my uneducated opinion much of what is diagnosed as fybromyalgia is a psychiatric condition and so it's possible that a "shaman" or psychiatrist could help.

It just show, despite all i said about natural treatment, that i dont know much... i knew both were related to the nervous system, didnt know it was really damaging it, i guess thats what different from fibro... anyway ;)

This specific topic is fraught with issues on many levels.

• Is ND being helpful, or just doing a PR stunt to increase business? (Which almost all businesses do anyway. Pepsi often runs "5 cents from each purchase of Pepsi goes to charity X" campaigns. Yes they pocket the excess from increased sales, plus use the tax write-off for doing the donation. Guess what? I buy Pepsi. I'm fine with it.)
  • Is Olivia just trying to scam EU?
  • Is the doctor trying to scam Olivia?
  • Will ND really give her the money?
  • Will she go through w/ the treatment?
  • Does she deserve the money to begin with?
  • Is the treatment legit, but just a longshot?
  • Will Sarah sleep with the twin brother of her ex-husband?

The way ND has this situation set up, using taxes from a location on his planet, it's not a matter of if it'll happen, but when. The money will be collected as tax revenue occurs. But more advertising will increase the speed at which it happens.

--Mod hat on--
However, regardless of what your opinions of the issues are, I appreciate everyone discussing the topic in as polite a manner as possible. There is no need for flaming fights, or rude neg reps from anyone.

Thank you.
--/Mod hat on--

Thank you NeverDie!

I had posted a thread a while ago trying to raise funds for Olivia. A charity auction. Not one member of the PCF community put their hand in their Ped card.

Olivia has Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and for anyone who knows a thing about it, it is a devastating disease! It is truely fucked up how it slowly takes away your freedom and independence. Take a moment to think how it would feel to not be able to walk, visual loss, lose control of your bladder etc!

As a doctor I have seen this disease and it is horrible. My aunt has it as well. Guys, Neverdie has stepped up and kindly offered her Taxes from Hell. Yes, it is good publicity for him, but he is also doing good by her! Carlito her husband is her sole carer and it is a 24/7 job. Hence he is unable to work.

As for the efficacy of the Liberation treatment, either balloon angioplasty or stenting there is some evidence of response but they havent done any large randomised controlled trials. Either way, she had a good response to the balloon angioplasty and with hope she will get a good response from the stent and may even be able to walk again.

In the Entropia Universe we all hide behind our avatars, some of us are healthy, athletic and rich others are not. Some people have disabilities and this game is a break from reality for them.

What can you do. For a start, for those who dont have access to formal medical websites such as eMedicine or UpToDate do a WikiPedia search on Multiple Sclerosis and get an idea of what it is about. Once read, spend 4 dollars you were going to spend on a chocolate bar and TP to Rocktropia. Then TP to Hell for free and start grinding for Olivia.

Lets get this girl back on her feet!! I personally will hire a fapper next week and grind like a crazy fucker to hopefully get some taxes to her.

Good luck Olivia and thank you NeverDie for making this possible for someone who doesnt have access to funds needed.

Cheers
Bjorn
MBBS(Hons), BSc(Hons), PostGradDipSurgAnat

Has anyone got a link to this 'revolutionary new treatment' my sister has MS and I would love to know about it :)

The Liberation Treatment: A whole new approach to MS - CTV News

One of my 2 sisters and I have this horrible disease. The treatment works, but the clinic I went to did not use balloons that were large enough, and so I restenosed (the veins snapped back to original size and shape.
The condition i9s called CCSVI (Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Insufficiency).

Contact me on Facebook for more info if you like. Olivia LivForever . :)

I think regardless of the feelings of ND, and liv...
that it is sad that someone is living with a disease like this and regardless if most of the treatments fail...it's her hope.
If any of us had a disease that couldn't be cured, we'd probably try like she is to find some relief.

Yeah ND could open his wallet and just give her the money.
But, like John said many companies offer a % of their profit to a charity.

Sure its a PR stunt from ND. Absolutely.... But, hey at least he is trying to help, in his way.

Regardless if they manipulate the auction market prices. I do feel bad that she's sick.

Sure we're all skeptics... I think the internet and all the fraud we've seen over the years have made us that way.

One of my flaws is that I do try to see the best in people than the worst....

So with that said. I hope you do find a cure some day, Liv.

Congrats that you found a way to get cash to do the magic surgery AGAIN.

Hopefully the magic works and doesn't fail a second time.

The first time they don't use stents. In 57% of cases it restenosis, meaning veins collapse. This time she will have stents and maybe the new valve breaking procedure to keep it open. The first time was miracle btw, she came back normal, so we know it works, just a matter of keeping veins open. They don't do stents the first time because it requires constant care and blood thinners to avoid blood clots. Hope that clarifies it for you. Cheers.

http://operationforerica.com/

Unfortunately, the funds for a medical procedure that can give me the chance to walk again, and lead a full and happy life - are not something my partner of nearly twenty years and I have.

How much money do you and your partner have tied up in Entropia?

Maybe you should liquidate all your ingame assets and withdraw from the game .

Reactions: Lee
Sorry, but I thought there are no MS cure/treatment that has been proven to work? :confused:

EDIT:

From wikipedia:

:dunno:

Dr.Zamboni who started the procedure for wife. Now 5 years later shows no signs of MS. Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of patients who have gone and are now able to to have a normal life. What you posted is old news. The treatment is being stopped worldwide due to the billions of $ in drugs for MS that don't work. Thus forcing patients to seek outside help from private clinics at there own costs. Eventually this will become standard treatment. Also the neurological doctors and supposed experts in MS field are not happy to lose the cozy possition and pharmaceutical payoffs by having the department go to vascular which it is. Here is some info on what's going on and why they are trying to bury this treatment:

Consortium of MS Centers (CMSC) =MS neurologist bias against CCSVI
by Sief Hart on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 1:56am
Today's shocking revelation is that the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) was laundering money for kickbacks to neurologists by Merck Serono and that Executive Director June Halper was the head of this program.
Frank Timmons, Serono employee stated to Amato,
"We have a whole money-laundering thing going on with June Halper."

Here is the case Amato vs. Serono with details of the $500,000 total checks given to CMSC by Serono and funneled through to neurologists...
http://freepdfhosting.com/543bcc781b.pdf

I believe it is imperative we ask what money the CMSC is taking in, and what they are doing with this funding.

This is the mission statement of the CMSC--
Our Mission: to be the preeminent professional organization for multiple sclerosis (MS) healthcare providers and researchers in North America, and a valued partner in the global MS community. Our core purpose is to maximize the ability of MS healthcare professionals to impact care of people who are affected by MS, thus improving their quality of life.

Are there are conflicts of interest between CMSC and CCSVI research, due to the coercion of pharmaceutical companies?

Here are some of the officers of CMSC:
Mark Freedman, MD--Director of Membership
Robert Lisak, MD--Director of Research
Timothy Vollmer, PhD. Director of CMSC NARCOMS
Micheal Yeung, MD-Co-Chair Education
http://www.mscare.org/cmsc/News/Committees-Special-Interest-Groups-and-Projects.html

These very same doctors were the first to criticize CCSVI research, claiming it was a hoax.
Lisak and Freedman were very negative in their review in the Annals of Neurology http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20373339
Yeung was on the CIHR panel to reject CCSVI studies
Vollmer is the current head of the Rocky Mountain MS Center and wrote his thoughts on CCSVI here:
http://livingwell.mscenter.org/news/339-ectrims-2010-and-ccsvi-.html

One of the CMSC's largest programs is NARCOMS---
NARCOMS is a global registry for Multiple Sclerosis research, treatment, and patient education. The Registry is an active database of over 35,000 persons with Multiple Sclerosis. And the Director of the Statistical and Coordinating Center project is Dr. Gary Cutter at the University of Alabama.
http://narcoms.org/contact

NARCOMS is a project of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers and is supported by grants and in-kind services from United Spinal Association, Paralyzed Veterans Association (PVA), and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Additional support has been provided byunrestricted grants from the following pharmaceutical companies: Berlex, Biogen, Serono, and Teva Neuroscience.

I keep seeing the same names and pharmaceutical connections. After today's revelation of improper funneling of pharma money through the CMSC, I believe the entire community of people with MS and their families need to get to the truth about this organization.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Sorry, but I thought there are no MS cure/treatment that has been proven to work? :confused:

EDIT:

From wikipedia:

:dunno:

You are very right; none have been proven, and since studies for treatments are paid for by the drug companies, and this treatment does not fill your system with over-priced medications - there is no money to be made for the big pharmaceutical companies with Zamboni's Liberation treatment . The Liberation Treatment: A whole new approach to MS - CTV News.

My folks sent me to the most inexpensive private clinic in the USA. My veins snapped back to their original size and shape so soon after. For a total of about 2 months, I saw how my life could be again! I wanted to live...
I am on facebook with over 500 MS friends - many of whom have done anything to go overseas for this procedure, mortgaged or sold their home, etc...
I've heard one success story after another. This is not a cure and I will still have MS, but I will be able to live with it. It is the best thing to happen in the lives of MS patients EVER!

I am on facebook with over 500 MS friends - many of whom have done anything to go overseas for this procedure, mortgaged or sold their home, etc...

Do you have a house?

i would guess that article was written by "erica" herself. since when has mindark ever held charitable funds in an escrow account? why does the article link to erica's crappy website and her facebook page but does not link back to any rocktropia website? is this charitable thing mentioned anywhere on the RT clientloader or forum?

internet spammy bullshit. but hey thanks for sharing more pointless crap.

if i'm wrong, so be it, but this certainly smells like bullshit.

It's not bullshit. Here is a link for you to watch.
I have spoken with at least 100 people who have been 'Liberated', many of whom have been on televised news programs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_yB7PQszmU&feature=related

1 account is her first fb she made the second she made just for eu.

my uncle had this procedure done. It did more BAD then GOOD. I wish ND would make HELL TOKENS be bought from a vendor. Then the money raised for the tokens would go to a Charity. This way one could also use this as a tax credit. Then everyone going to HELL would be equally donating. And MU mining would not suffer!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your uncle. I have too many success stories with this experimental treatment for MS to not give it a second try with a doctor who is reputed for succeeding at it where the first treatment's doctor failed. I wish you and your uncle the best.
May I ask what type of MS he had when he went for treatment, and the location?

Good luck Olivia and all the best to your husband, who's supporting you! Have hope!

The first time they don't use stents. In 57% of cases it restenosis, meaning veins collapse. This time she will have stents and maybe the new valve breaking procedure to keep it open. The first time was miracle btw, she came back normal, so we know it works, just a matter of keeping veins open. They don't do stents the first time because it requires constant care and blood thinners to avoid blood clots. Hope that clarifies it for you. Cheers.

Well that sucks.

I was told that it had failed (no explanation).

Stents can also dangerous IIRC for any type of surgery. Make sure they use the coated type.

Hopefully this all works out legitimately, and the surgery works out well for her (for the sake of human life).

Goodluck.

http://operationforerica.com/
How much money do you and your partner have tied up in Entropia?

Maybe you should liquidate all your ingame assets and withdraw from the game .

They have barely anything left in game of any value. If you dislike ND and RT why not make a kind donation directly to them. I will be in Twins in 30 mins, I will take a screenshot of your donation, post it here and give it to Liv when I head up to RT.

Cheers
Bjorn

I am trying to mine hell right now but it's very difficult with the finder/excavator bugs. Before this VU, a day in hell would mean cycling 10k peds for 500 peds taxes, but as of now it's very difficult to even cycle 1k peds. Please yell at MA to fix this and best of luck :).

Hello, I will begin to say, I do love charity, even though this is for a good cause, would not it be better to donate money directly to MS research, as of now there are NO known cures for MS sadly. Unless I have missed something really big, sorry to say :(

Oh and, supporting alternative medicine is not really good mostly, as it often hurts people more than it helps (in serious illnesses at least)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_yB7PQszmU&feature=related I suggest you look into CCSVI. There are many forums about this newly recognized condition, which I have.
Also, the doctor who came up with it treated his wife, eradicating her MS symptoms, and though the MS societies do not support this treatment which works in 80% of cases, Dr. Zamboni won a Nobel prize! :)

I think you are missing their point...

1) There is no known cure/treatment to MS, you can not recover from it successfully as it is now.
2) She has apparently tried this before, and it failed, meaning it is useless to try to do it again...

EDIT: I haven't even seen anyone mention the market in EU? :confused:

I really do no believe you are well-read enough on the subject's latest news to make such a comment. :(

Or he is the biggest scammer?
Let me emphasize on this:
If u want to do a good deed, in his stead i would have given her the 15.000 then told the press, I gave 15.000 dollar to someone in need, this money was collected from the tax of Hell. Now anyone has the choice to contribute to ND because hes such a good person, travel there (travel fee), and hunt mine there(tax).
What hes doing is promoting his Hell with the lifes of other people. Now im in the mindset omg i want to help her i MUST go there (to his casino) to gamble! Now people will come in and ofc some will stay after the event is over. So hes got more players for his tax areas after and thats a pure morally sick promotion.

First of all I'm not a fan of neverdie or of his taste!

Assuming she is really suffering from this crippling disease and trying to undergo an investigational procedure!

Here, ND is trying to merge 2 interests together... Promotion of RT and helping a girl for potential recovery.... So this is a win win situation.....and I don't see any sickness or harm in it.

Infact I'd give credit to ND just for introduction of the concept in EU..... Nice advertisement of the EU linking with a good cause.

If it is a scam, it'll be uncovered, and I think this will ensure demise of neverdie! (i hope not)

Here is the link to wikipedia about Chronic Cerebrospina venous insuffciency CCSVI... nice info

Last edited:
Back