Hell to help Olivia.

I don't know why some of are denying that there is a cure, it's a bout a possible "revolutionary treatment" ?.... did I miss something ?.. is the purpose of the fund to get a mircale cure or is to possibly to HELP AN MS SUFFERER to GET OUT OF THIER WEELCHAIR ?.... no known cure as far as I know..... and I know quite a few MS sufferers, as I assess, provide, maintain and repair the equipment that they rely on.

Thank you for your comment. I know so many who have great relief from this treatment. It is the best thing that has happened in the 'MS World'. There are many great groups on Facebook under CCSVI and Liberation. I highly recommend these to your MS friends so they can be informed on anecdotal results as well as first hand testimonials. :)

W5 : The Liberation Treatment : The Liberation Treatment, part one

W5 : The Liberation War : The Liberation War, part one

:wise:

Cannabis is understood to greatly relieve the suffering of MS patients in over 55% of cases. However it's not a Cure, and $15,000 seems like Alot of pot...

I too am suspicious of "Miracle Cures", and if she's had the procedure before and it didn't work, I'm surprised she wants to throw good money after bad, but I imagine in that situation you'll try Anything.

I understand why you say this, however I have talked with a number of MS patients who've been liberated more than once before it 'took'. Sometimes, what is missed by one Interventional Radiologist, is found by another with more experience.
This treatment is a Procedure, not Surgery. It has been called "exceedingly safe" by doctors.
As for pot - I'm in Canada and could get free medical marijuana. This money is to get me to the USA for treatment that has changed the lives of so many 'MSers' I know. :)

After re-reading the article, I noticed that the fb account it's linking to is for Erica L Cowell not Olivia-LivForever. I guess they are one in the same, just two different fb accounts for the same person?

Yes, they are both mine. I made a second profile for my Avatar. My real-life profile is the one I use with my friends from school and my many MS-friends.
Sometimes I wish to go on Facebook and not be reminded consantly of the disease that ravages my life; I'm in the mood to post screenshots and chat with friends from the virtual world where I spend half my time. :cool:

To anyone with doubt... I met Olivia a few years ago and she already had that condition... so i doubt she faked that long only to find a virtual donator...

As of the treatment, i didnt read anything posted but if its the treatment u get in europe which is about cutting a gland or something about the brain? Its been talked about a few time on news and by the healtcare department...

It doesnt work, 90% of the ppl practicing those treatment in europe are scammer and just butchered their patient... with no result but a few ppl claim that it work!? oh really?

Maybe those ppl are paid to say that since its a very lucrative thingy... or those ppl were mentally better than they tho.... because there something to be known to work almost all the time, its called believing, some ppl that got that treatment believed it so hard that it worked... mental toughness i guess

I might confuse it with another kind of illness tho... but in my country, which is the same as Olivia, the governement have a public announcement that it doesnt work on their website and that they do not offer any help for that treatment for that reason... hence why shes getting funds?

Also someone posted about being is 2nd try? really? it didnt work the first time?

My sister had fibromyalgya and she got cured, how?, she met a "shaman" who taugh her how to control her energy flow because my sister have a good heart and shes good with everyone, so good that she had inconciously modified her energy flow to send it to others and that made her spiritual and energy based body like a empty tank all the time... so she was always weak and suffering from fibromyalgia...that or the fact she was severely electrocuted when she was young(broken bones) and that might had fucked up is system as well...

Whatever, my point is she got cured after a few sessions he managed to correct is energy flow and more spiritual stuff, show her what not and what to do to keep on the good track. And it worked so far for 3 years now she was able to raise a family after that and it only costed her sessions cost... and i think thast what everyone should do before getting into heavy stuff... because the medical/pharmaceutical industry is a moneymaking monster... almost anything can be cured naturally if u find the cause and a real druid or ppl like that...

Did u know that real druid(yeah it still exist) can make a addict on heroine stop within 24hours without metadone with only plants and stuff... I kind of think myself that anything can be cured naturally but the knowledge of this is normally unknown(secretely kept, either by pharmaceutical company or druid/shaman legacy etc)... the chineese are kinda good into that domain and im sure everyone know what i mean...

As of 2011 who can claim they know someone that would self claim himself a druid? almost impossible because most of them are chased by medical corporation(to shut up) and are banned(extraded) in most country because the government(or someone) is paid by medical industry to kill them or arrest them. We got a few in our country that are deadmeat if they ever cross back to usa/europe and other country for those reason. Its been on the news and been talked on tv... the druid was a medic during vietnam and saved tons of life by using is family-druid-knowledge to save both side soldiers of deshydratation and stuff by using only plants he found in the jungle because during that war the supply werent always there...now he frequently receive death threat and is banned from a few country...he also claimed he can cure AID, cancer etc. but he cant show it on tv, he would be murdered... its kind of logical that he want to keep helping ppl "in the dark" than being dead... And when u consider how much pharma company does a year in profit, no doubt they dont want him to tell the world is trick ... and thats why pharmaCO keep "resctricting the symptoms" and not cure it in most the case, $$$$$

so to get back on topic... i was once told MS and fybromyalgia are very similar illness ... for both they dont know what "really" cause it, most the time its because of a emotional breakdown or about the nerve system and stuff like that...you know the kind of stuff they say when they cant find the cause :D

I can refer Olivia to someone in Montreal that she can meet to help her, the guy travel the world, is a spaceout guy who talk about odd things(if u follow what i mean, energy, chi, spiritual, herbal stuff, etc) but what he does do seem to work and thats why he can keep travelling and mastering new technic and why he do conference and ppl require him ...

And that's why he does it almost all the time for free(ur free to give him money if it work)

I do believe there not only "science" that can help ...were not only flesh and blood, but also energy and more...

Your post is intriguing. The reasons these people get death threats and/or murdered all comes down to one thing - money!

Think of the billions of dollars that are made by the drug companies that make MS-medications that need to be injected. It is not surprising that this less expensive treatment (in cost at least) is being called a hoax by head of MS society! SO MANY people are finding major relief with Liberation Treatment that they have stopped thei MS meds and feeling better than they have in over 10 years! Only time will tell, but I rather give it a second try with a doctor known for succeeding where others failed, than lying in a hospital bed, paralyzed and on a respirator.
I am still experiencing benefits from my first treatment (bladder control and less fatigue) but know my azygous vein has restenosed - causing me to9 be in a wheel chair.

1 account is her first fb she made the second she made just for eu.

I dont trust many accounts so i will make it simple for me because i have her on my fl. so next time i depo i will help with what i can.:)

Because this situation she is in is not fun at all.

Good luck with raising the funds.

Well done to NDS.

And for the haters who have already posted their disgust, don't visit rocktropia/HELL! Easy as that and you wont have to donate a cent if i read correctly.

No, MS and fybromyalgia are not similar. MS is an autoimmune disease where your immune system attacks the mylean sheath covering your nervous system. Although the cause of MS is unknown the nerve damage is real and easily seen by examination. I am not extremely familiar with the treatment suggested in this thread but I believe there is a theory that it is caused by too much Iron accumulating in the brain and increasing the bloodflow will alleviate this.

In my uneducated opinion much of what is diagnosed as fybromyalgia is a psychiatric condition and so it's possible that a "shaman" or psychiatrist could help.

Actually, Fibro and MS are more similar than you may realize. Fibro patients are more 'cold temperature sensitive' and MS patients like myself are intolerant to the heat. Both are illnesses involving the immune system malfunctioning.
What many who are just hearing about Zamboni's theory do not realize is this -
The theory of blood flow causing MS, or worsening, is not new. It was looked into 100 years ago, then again several times by different researchers and physicians. It was always 'swept under the rug', and was laid to rest until now.
Each case of MS differs in disability, and severity. In cases where MS patients were properly scanned for CCSVI, there has been a distinct correlation to their severity, and the extent of blood-flow impairment.
Those who were no longer ambulatory had stenosis of the azygous. Not all stenosis has reflux!
The five veins that are examined for this treatment are the veins responsible for draining the blood from the head and brain, so it can return to the heart.
When there is reflux in one of these veins some of draining blood splashes back up into the brain.
"So?", you might say, but this is a problem. Iron gets deposited into brain tissue, and this is what screws with the immune system.
I could go into more detail. but I will leave it at that. I have checked with a great Neurosurgeon at the Montreal Neurological Hospital. He specializes in brain surgery, and he agrees with Zamboni's proposed theory 100%.

I am willing to show any documents proving my illness and proof of received treatment after the fact.

Thank you

In my uneducated opinion much of what is diagnosed as fybromyalgia is a psychiatric condition and so it's possible that a "shaman" or psychiatrist could help.

Fibromyalgia has never been shown to be a real psysical disease. Also, since it is not a "disease" that can show up on doctor checkups it can easily be used to scam welfare money. Therefore, there is a whole bunch of controversy about Fibromyalgia.

However, MS is a real disease, and a nasty one too from what I understand. This has lead to many fake treatments being marketed and people scamming the people who has it and are desperate to become healthy. That is why I am very sceptic to any so called "revolutionary method" that has not been proven scientifically to work...

However, if it does work then... Good luck.

Well quite a sensitive topic.
Well i don't care wether ND uses it to make publicity or not. Ever since it was stated here on the Forum Olivia has MS, personally i don'T doubt it though i don't know her personally.

Though Carlito and me had differences in the past and i'm far from being a friend of him ... is it wrong to put their hope in something that COULD help ? The treatment is not some Voodoo, but based on a scientific theory. Even when it doesn'T cure but slow down the disease for a while and liftens her quality of life i can understand why she tries.

As i am a certified nurse ( though not actively working in this job anymore ) i tended(?right word?) ppl with MS and this disease is really a bitch.

Carlitos ingame ethics might have lacked in the passed regarding auctions and trades etc. is it a reason to judge about their hope for a better life quality ? Imho not.

Well i hope she gets her treatment and it brings back some life quality my best wishes for that.

Olivia, from someone who has struggled through a lot of hard medical issues during my life, you have my deepest well wishes for a recovery. Many of my Entropian friends helped me get through some of the worst times of my life.

God Bless! :)

I have really bad feeling logging in EU these days...

But I will ... and dedicate a hunt in hell to Liv.

Personally, I've read every single post in this thread... lots of arguments, consiracy theories, mentions on scams, etc... although I did find John Capital's post amusing, as it sounded like a soap opera. :laugh:

Anyway, many of us know someone who is afflicted with MS. Personally, my mother was diagnosed 40 years ago and, unfortunately, is completely bed-ridden.

Do I think this is a scam? Possibly. The question is, who is being scammed? Not me, that's for certain. If I choose to go hunt in Hell, I really could give a flying fig what ND does with the taxes.

If it turns out that ND did NOT contribute a single dollar/dinar/lira/euro/franc/etc to this individual, well then, he is a big fat liar and I will never hunt/mine/shop on any property he owns again.

If ND does contribute as he says, and this individual uses the money for personal gain, new car, trip to Spain/Australia/Greece, pay off debts, etc, then the only one being scammed is ND. Sucks for him.

Now, if this person DOES give them money over for this "revolutionary treatment" and the "doctor" anesthesizes here, pumps her full of vitamins that cost $3, then sends her on her merry way, then she's been scammed. Sucks for her.

Now, if this doc is legit, does this treatment, it works, all is well in the world, and we can all go on with our lives.

Question is... how, in any way, shape or form, does this effect the lives of anyone else in EU? Sure doesn't effect me, at all. You either choose to hunt in Hell, or you don't. End of story.

Perhaps a statement by a MA official would un-muddy the waters a bit. Something along the lines of "all taxes collected from Hell during this time period (insert dates here) will be maintained in a separated account, then contributed towards this fund (insert fund information here)

On second thought, maybe MA shouldn't bother making a statement at all. Knowing how this forum is, such a statement would probably only serve to create more controversy.

They have barely anything left in game of any value.

I find it mildly amusing that you can answer a question about account values with such authority when it wasn't even directed at you.

Maybe Erica will actually answer.

Also, still waiting for an answer about a house... :wise:

I wish you all the best Liv, I'm looking forward to hearing about a successful operation once the funds have been collected from hell.

This surely brings new meaning to the phrase "To hell and back" for you.

If I see you on calpyso I will give a small donation, but going to RT/Hell is not for me.

Best of luck. Hopefully this promotional program through Hell works and gets you enough cash to do the procedure. Kudos to ND for trying to help you all out. Maybe NDS or someone else in the community can do a 1:1 type of thing to help get to the level of funding that this needs to get to if the taxes raised are not enough.

If you have not tried it yet, you might ask the clinic if they do any sort of 'deals' or whatever. Working for a hospital, I know that sometimes doctors, clinics, and hospitals sometimes do help people out that are having trouble economically, but usually there's some paperwork to go over to see if you are eligible etc.

In a case like this where it's a special clinic, they might not have those options though, but it never hurts to ask.

Hopefully the treatment can be done and will help.

Last edited:
I find it mildly amusing that you can answer a question about account values with such authority when it wasn't even directed at you.

Maybe Erica will actually answer.

Also, still waiting for an answer about a house... :wise:

No we don't own a house. Obviously would have sold any assets for this if we had em. The reason few scars could answer the question is because we are good friends and knows our situation.

Last edited:
How long will it take to raise the amount through taxes on Hell ? (It is forecast few players will go, once taxes and the Coins for the fare are introduced).
What happens to the money if the total is never reached? (or the proposed treatment becomes impossible for any reason)
Is ND donating the full taxes from Hell, or only some (not clear from the text).
Does ND guarantee to maintain taxes on Hell until the total is reached?
Has MA really agreed to an Escrow account?
There must be quite a few disabled players in EU. Why did ND choose Olivia?
Will he consider other cases?

Last edited:
If ND does contribute as he says, and this individual uses the money for personal gain, new car, trip to Spain/Australia/Greece, pay off debts, etc, then the only one being scammed is ND. Sucks for him.

I agree with everything you said, except for this point.

HELL is currently untaxed. HELL would be taxed, and then the taxes would go 100% to Olivia.
As such, the people that can get scammed are either the HELL visitors, or Olivia herself. ND can't lose anything.

I agree with everything you said, except for this point.

HELL is currently untaxed. HELL would be taxed, and then the taxes would go 100% to Olivia.
As such, the people that can get scammed are either the HELL visitors, or Olivia herself. ND can't lose anything.

Actually, from what I heard they have already applied a 5% tax now.

How long will it take to raise the amount through taxes on Hell ? (It is forecast few players will go, once taxes and the Coins for the fare are introduced).

Right now there are about ~70k ped in globals this week in hell, hunting and mining combined. However, I can tell you that a lot of the globals are not recorded on entropia tracker, as their seems to be some sort of bug that prevents rocktropia globals from being recorded.(I even had tracker running and noticed that no globals would get picked up from Hell for hours at a time.) I would guess that currently there is about 150k being cycled a week since hell came out, 600k a month (Knock off 2-3 days and the guess gets a little more conservative.)

I haven't visited every dome since the tax came in, but hunting and mining tax for every dome I visited has been 5%, I think it's safe to say it's 5% across the board... Now to get to the target goal of 150k ped, 3,000,000 ped would have to be cycled. If 600k get cycled every month, that would be 5 months. If we go a very conservative route and say that telemans coins will halve that amount of activity to 300k per month, that would take 10 months. I do not think it would be much worse than this, as there seem to be a good supply of bps atm and those people will likely want to get those coins sold eventually.

For a more accurate answer, I guess we'd have to do estimations once we see how this 5% tax and the teleman's coin having to be paid will affect turnover though. (Not to mention mining is completely messed up and its going to take me 20 hours to extract this lyst claim I just got... I believe this will be fixed soon though and shouldn't effect these numbers over the longhaul. Hopefully in the next 24 hours :))

Last edited:
If all of this is in fact genuine, remember the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Ah, this clip comes to mind:

ND can't lose anything.

that's kind of the problem. it's a free promotion for him on the back of someone who is ill, to solicit activity for a commercial venture through sympathy.

I find it rather distasteful. a better approach would have been to donate all of the decay from the land area to pay for olivia's treatment. and, a quiet statement, issued perhaps just within the community, that they felt doing this was important.

I wish olivia the best, and I hope this effort will help her. I know all too well how illness can affect one's life. I'm all for charity, but it shouldn't be part of the advertising budget. it's suppose to represent a small sacrifice in sympathy of one who is in need.

Next weekend I'm doing a charity event with NY company for children with terminal deseases.

My company is charging the foundation a small amount.

As an employee, if I choose to work that gig, I also donate half my pay to charity as well.

It seems like ND has just slapped an extra tax onto hell (costs more for players) and is giving the extra tax away.
That's not really charity, or is it?

Next weekend I'm doing a charity event with NY company for children with terminal deseases.

My company is charging the foundation a small amount.

As an employee, if I choose to work that gig, I also donate half my pay to charity as well.

It seems like ND has just slapped an extra tax onto hell (costs more for players) and is giving the extra tax away.
That's not really charity, or is it?

I look at it the same way, didn't even knew hell was taxed now.
Was planning to go back up BUT, I don't see any reason to pay taxes (wich I know will go to a good cause) & then let some company get away with the credits while it costed them 0 pec. (fact is due to promotion he'll actually profit more)
Why doesn't NVD set 2.5% tax & pay the other 2.5% himself from decay income he has as a PP.
It's ALL at the cost of the players while Mr. Rich gets richer again.
Also, I wonder what will happen when taxes passed the 150k ped, back to 0% tax or generating profits for NVD?
& As a last fact.. we had the NVD issues here where ppl wondered if he taxed his own lands... well you got what you asked for & he even found a way to make it look nice.
Tempted to say strike 3 NVD, but for now I'll keep it at a faultball.

It's like john's pepsi comment, except for the part that PEPSI wouldn't increase the cost of their product to make such a donation..
They know that when ppl try their product because of this charity, some will like it & keep buying. It is totally diffrent from what NVD is trying to pull off here

Last edited:
that's kind of the problem. it's a free promotion for him on the back of someone who is ill, to solicit activity for a commercial venture through sympathy.

I find it rather distasteful. a better approach would have been to donate all of the decay from the land area to pay for olivia's treatment. and, a quiet statement, issued perhaps just within the community, that they felt doing this was important.

I wish olivia the best, and I hope this effort will help her. I know all too well how illness can affect one's life. I'm all for charity, but it shouldn't be part of the advertising budget. it's suppose to represent a small sacrifice in sympathy of one who is in need.
Pepsi often runs "5 cents from each purchase of Pepsi goes to charity X" campaigns. Yes they pocket the excess from increased sales, plus use the tax write-off for doing the donation. Guess what? I buy Pepsi. I'm fine with it.
I can't think of anyone ever lashing out against Pepsi for these types of promotions, yet they have done a myriad of them over the years. I love how people act like ND is doing something wrong just because he's ND. Let your head do the typing, not your emotions. If you can't do that, don't bother typing anything at all.

It's like john's pepsi comment, except for the part that PEPSI wouldn't increase the cost of their product to make such a donation..
They know that when ppl try their product because of this charity, some will like it & keep buying. It is totally diffrent from what NVD is trying to pull off here
True, but that is kind of a minor detail when you consider the horrible moral disaster people are making him out to be here.

I prefer to select my own charities, because not all charities are created equal and if I am going to donate I want it to be something I picked. I particularly dislike being asked at a cash register to donate to some cause even if it is a charity I would donate too(how do I really know the funds actually get to the charity?). I also don't like the idea that I am paying extra to a company or individual which is going to personally claim credit for the donation.

I believe everyone should donate to causes they believe in. Instead of going to RT, I am going to send a few more $'s to a charity of my choice and continue to hunt on tax free eudoria.

I thank anyone who has ever donated to any children's cancer charity as this is a cause which does not get the level of attention it deserves.

Gl Olivia and get well soon.. :)

Back