Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

I have a question for the one regularly making the best, most intelligent posts in this forum...

"If there is a more serious bug at large, the evidence for it will appear pretty quick I'm sure. I know I'm checking my loots more carefully than usual; I'm sure many other people are too."

Are you having fun playing this game now?

What we have here is a thread about (i) a poorly handled support case, and (ii) one person reporting he thinks he has some missing loot. Reading the thread, the furore it is generating appears to be related mainly to (ii) not (i). Which seems a bit premature to me, since until there is some solid evidence one way or the other it is all based on one person's hearsay.

Again, whether the error was on the part of the OP or on MA, I hope MA help the OP to get the answers he needs as soon as possible.

So jack gets 26k hof thats a fact unless somehow the HOF list in game was sabotaged and a fake hof placed on there for 24 hours which im finding somewhat unlikely, and support say he got 10k metal res and NO 26k hof also a fact as we see the support responce and i known Jack for 5 years the guy doesnt bullshit so where's the hear say and where is the other 16k?

Solid evidence? So explain for me how a player gets solid evidence? if the hof list for 24 hours with your name on it saying you got a 26k Jasonich AP hof and all the chat logs and tracker arent good enough then please humour me and tell me how i get solid evidence becasue if you read the support they actually said he did not get that hof as they have no records so how you can sit there and say Jack THINKS he has misisng loot is quite frankly laughable.

The error lies with MA and support all the way becasue you can not deny somethign that was on the same HOF board they want us to look at everyday and blazened across everyones screen in the local chat.

I would love to hear your tune if it was you as im guessing it would be just a tad different.

Example from past of wery unsolid evidence- better say supper lag.

Damn Jack i remember gz-ing you on the hof, hope all works out ok.. have you searched see if you were given gems.... i know you played years just saying double check etc.

If anyone has a screeny from that day showing the hof in the list could they post maybe?

Hope all goes well mate

Dibbler

So jack gets 26k hof thats a fact unless somehow the HOF list in game was sabotaged and a fake hof placed on there for 24 hours which im finding somewhat unlikely, and support say he got 10k metal res and NO 26k hof also a fact as we see the support responce and i known Jack for 5 years the guy doesnt bullshit so where's the hear say and where is the other 16k?

Solid evidence? So explain for me how a player gets solid evidence? if the hof list for 24 hours with your name on it saying you got a 26k Jasonich AP hof and all the chat logs and tracker arent good enough then please humour me and tell me how i get solid evidence becasue if you read the support they actually said he did not get that hof as they have no records so how you can sit there and say Jack THINKS he has misisng loot is quite frankly laughable.

The error lies with MA and support all the way becasue you can not deny somethign that was on the same HOF board they want us to look at everyday and blazened across everyones screen in the local chat.

I would love to hear your tune if it was you as im guessing it would be just a tad different.

I have been following this thread and am most interested in seeing the results because there has been times where my loot in inventory after a hunt is not what I expected and short of writing down every single loot it is hard to know if it is a fact or not. I would know for sure if I got a big loot like this and some was missing!

I think you might have misinterpreted what Jimmy was saying. I don't think there is any doubt that the chat logs show that he did indeed get that HOF and I don't think any of that is hearsay.

While Jack has seen his inventory, looked at his inventory online, and seen his support cases, none of the rest of us have. All we have seen in the information that he has posted here and that is only hearsay because we do not have first hand knowledge of it. While there is nothing to cause me to question the veracity of Jack the information he posted has nothing solid behind it as proof.

What about them saying that it was only 10K? Again that is from a cut and paste and reading that here on the forum is not solid proof, we have no idea if that is the actual support case or has been edited before posting. I am not at all saying that happened, only that there is no proof that it is the real contents of MA's response.

It makes me recall Chielsen and the unlimited Korss H400 from 4 or 5 ago. There were a lot of posts about it, but no real proof and the community sided with Chielsen for some time before all the details came out and it turned out quite opposite from what everyone had been led to believe. In that case support made a mistake and MA rectified it, but it was the opposite of this case.

I truly hope this works out for Jack and that we get the details of what happened!

Good luck!

Zar

It makes me recall Chielsen and the unlimited Korss H400 from 4 or 5 ago. There were a lot of posts about it, but no real proof and the community sided with Chielsen for some time before all the details came out and it turned out quite opposite from what everyone had been led to believe. In that case support made a mistake and MA rectified it, but it was the opposite of this case.

I truly hope this works out for Jack and that we get the details of what happened!

Good luck!

Zar

Well that guys korss wasnt on the hof screen for 24 hours for a start which many people saw and which alerted many people to gz jack to begin with.

The big issue is the fact that MA have no record of it and for all of us who saw it on the hof list that is a tad concerning which is what Jack wanted to get out to the players, i know jack for 5 years the guy doesnt bullshit
so disregard all the hearsay crap and the solid evidence crap and concentrate on the fact that

MA HAVE NO RECORD OF IT EVER HAPPENING..

Is that a place i wish to put my money into in the future? im thinking no it isnt.

Well that guys korss wasnt on the hof screen for 24 hours for a start which many people saw and which alerted many people to gz jack to begin with.

The big issue is the fact that MA have no record of it and for all of us who saw it on the hof list that is a tad concerning which is what Jack wanted to get out to the players, i know jack for 5 years the guy doesnt bullshit
so disregard all the hearsay crap and the solid evidence crap and concentrate on the fact that

MA HAVE NO RECORD OF IT EVER HAPPENING..

Is that a place i wish to put my money into in the future? im thinking no it isnt.

How do we know MA have no record of it ever happening is the point that is being made? I have not seen anything from MA that say they have no record happening and while I believe that something is not right here I will never accept a post on the Internet as proof of anything.

I saw a post by a player that say MA have no record, but that was not an unedited screenshot of the support case in the webpage. What we saw was the text we were told was from the support case, it very well could be what was in that support case, but it also could be something else.

There is undeniable proof that the HOF happened, but I have not seen proof of anything else yet.

I am not a fan of support in fact everything I hate dealing with them because of the responses I have gotten. I do not doubt they would respond they way they did but I have not seen proof that is their response.

I do hope it works out and that he gets what is due him, I am not going to blindly believe anything I see posted on the Internet is the truth.

Thanks Zar.

He got a HOF
Support says he didn't and has no record of one.........

Well, support was wrong then. They say themselves there was a 10000.00 PED residue loot. That in itself is a HoF. Also, residue can drop in no bigger a stack than 10000.00 PED. So it is very likely there was more residue in the loot. Possibly enough to add up to the 26k. Support for some reason listed only one of them, but it'd be a fluke of epic proportions if the residue looted in that hof was exactly 10000.00 PED worth.

So we know the support case has either been reported badly, or was itself pretty flawed. Hence my comment that (a) it was a poorly handled support case, and (b) we do not of yet know with certainty that any loot went missing.

What is the OP to do? Not post about it? Overall it seems to me that's what you were suggesting to begin with, that public forum isn't a place for this. Then Kim turns around and takes the same stance. :/

Not really suggesting that no. The OP felt his support case wasn't handled well, and had stalled. So he posted here to get it noticed. Fair enough, that's done now. MA will presumably be looking into it in more depth now and it'll hopefully be resolved to his satisfaction soon. My point was that expecting MA to respond here is not realistic. If I go and make a thread with a photoshopped image showing a loot window with a now missing mod fap, does MA have to respond to it?

(just to be clear I'm in no way implying I think the OP is being in any way deceitful)

So jack gets 26k hof thats a fact unless somehow the HOF list in game

Sure, the 26k PED loot isn't in dispute. There would have to be quite some conspiracy against MA here at a scale I find hard to believe for that to be in doubt.

The HOF itself is not in doubt. And support have clearly messed up. But that doesn't mean any loot actually went missing.

Of course. I'm not suggesting JacktanCap should have done anything any differently. I'd have posted here minutes after the loot I expect. Admittedly with better 'proof', in as much as screenshots are proof of anything, but the afk-ness made that a bit harder in this situation.

But yes, until (and if) JacktanCap (or me, were I in his place) is proven right, I do think MA should be dealing with the support case and not the outburst on the forum.

Last edited:
How do we know MA have no record of it ever happening is the point that is being made? I have not seen anything from MA that say they have no record happening and while I believe that something is not right here I will never accept a post on the Internet as proof of anything.

I saw a post by a player that say MA have no record, but that was not an unedited screenshot of the support case in the webpage. What we saw was the text we were told was from the support case, it very well could be what was in that support case, but it also could be something else.

There is undeniable proof that the HOF happened, but I have not seen proof of anything else yet.

I am not a fan of support in fact everything I hate dealing with them because of the responses I have gotten. I do not doubt they would respond they way they did but I have not seen proof that is their response.

I do hope it works out and that he gets what is due him, I am not going to blindly believe anything I see posted on the Internet is the truth.

Well Jacks lying and im his dasterdly accomplice then ffs's :)

Ever think maybe you had some residue in the loot window and when you were afk you got the hof and half of it was residue? did you get back a bunch of full tt guns? :)

Title adjusted for clarity and thread moved to the bug report section, where it clearly belongs.

Hope everything gets worked out.

WOW :eyecrazy:
After reading through this thread Im a little distrot, if its not the crazy amount of missed shots with a maxed weapon, fails, lag, crits, mobs spawning within small circle radar for more decay on faps bla bla whatever else ma can squeeze from your ped card,, now this. In my opinion, its a bug that needs to be addressed asap. I have noticed the system has been a little off but havent put my finger on it, I figured I was having my usual horrid returns which i can accept because I dont mind paying for the entertainment value of the game but there are new bugs in the system that effect the community as a whole, this being one of them. Jack you will get your loot and this bug will hopefully be fixed or ma will have one pissed off community.

Ever think maybe you had some residue in the loot window and when you were afk you got the hof and half of it was residue? did you get back a bunch of full tt guns? :)

And your a crafter :) yeah he got 10k res and 16,000 peds worth of jasonich AP's that he then didnt notice he had.

Then again the MA logs should confirm a 26k hof instead of the 10k res. they say the log shows now.

And your a crafter :) yeah he got 10k res and 16,000 peds worth of jasonich AP's that he then didnt notice he had.

Its simple... this is what im saying most likely happened:

He had a XXXX click run on condition.
For fun he put maybe 100 ped residue or so in with he materials.

he goes afk... gets a hof (residue, one full TT gun, Gems)
Residue goes back into the materials window with his beginning set of residue, after a few hours go by he has a inventory fullll of full tt guns that part of his hof residue went into....

get it? got it? good.

His name is on tracker for top all time crafts for that weapon.... go look. evidence is there he got it.

Subscribing.

The issue is a very disturbing one to say the least. I hope it gets sorted asap for the OP and we all get to hear the result

Its simple... this is what im saying most likely happened:

He had a XXXX click run on condition.
For fun he put maybe 100 ped residue or so in with he materials.

he goes afk... gets a hof (residue, one full TT gun, Gems)
Residue goes back into the materials window with his beginning set of residue, after a few hours go by he has a inventory fullll of full tt guns that part of his hof residue went into....

get it? got it? good.

His name is on tracker for top all time crafts for that weapon.... go look. evidence is there he got it.

I hate when people post without reading the thread at all.

First thing is that support claimed that he looted 10k of residue and he ( and all other people ) saw a 26k hof in chat.
So the residue you are pointing to is missing before "it went into the materials window".

Second thing, why would someone craft UNL stuff WITH residue and also ON CONDITION??? Where is the logic?

Step aside please and don`t make more mess.
Imagine that something like this happened to you and you get bashed and trolled with nonsense from community.

@OP,
I`m still not going to spend anything in game until this issue has been solved.

Also, on a side note.. Who can guarantee me that I am getting proper loot all the time?
For example, I`m supposed to loot 26 peds and I get just 10.
There is no way I can check this and be 100 % sure, therefore it has become completely POINTLESS to play this game.

It's ridiculous! 1600 $ just missing from the loot :eyecrazy:
That's like 5 empty Sand kings and support doesn't give a damn, obviously....
Where's Kim to say that everything is ok and it's working as intended, ffs?? And then eventually admit that well, yes, there miiiight be a tiny problem somewhere.:tapfinger

Since when MA cares?

Let's all remember what happened to nostrop

I hate when people post without reading the thread at all.

First thing is that support claimed that he looted 10k of residue and he ( and all other people ) saw a 26k hof in chat.
So the residue you are pointing to is missing before "it went into the materials window".

Second thing, why would someone craft UNL stuff WITH residue and also ON CONDITION??? Where is the logic?

Step aside please and don`t make more mess.
Imagine that something like this happened to you and you get bashed and trolled with nonsense from community.

@OP,
I`m still not going to spend anything in game until this issue has been solved.

Also, on a side note.. Who can guarantee me that I am getting proper loot all the time?
For example, I`m supposed to loot 26 peds and I get just 10.
There is no way I can check this and be 100 % sure, therefore it has become completely POINTLESS to play this game.

Boy you are ignorant, I hate when people write without rereading what they wrote..

a: i read the 10k residue loot from support. Great what is your point? it still could be thrown back in materials window.
b:logic? umm bro EU is never about logic 99% of the time, people try all sorts of things for hunting/mining/crafting. to hunting in third person to looking south when pressing claim button to not auto clicking when crafting big runs...
DONT TELL ME he didnt do it when all your basing it is on LOGIC. condition crafting UL weapon, he could have tried to force a hof and without a screenshot ull never know. idiot thing to say.

step aside? as if you have any idea wtf your talking about.
Im not bashing him just looking to possible reasoning to what happened.
Do i honestly think it happened? nah but i could be wrong because stranger things have happened in this game.

maybe you havent been around EU as long as me so i doubt u would know.

dont reply to this because i wont read what you write.

But yes, until (and if) JacktanCap (or me, were I in his place) is proven right, I do think MA should be dealing with the support case and not the outburst on the forum.

They can't do both at the same time?

There has been more than ample enough time to for MA to have dealt with it and they can do two things at once. I'm willing to wait for their final response. I don't think he should have to be waiting for his peds. He got this HOF on the 3rd of December I think. It's now the 19th, almost 20th. I waited to see what would transpire and never replied to his initial post. Not many did.. I think many people overall waited and just expected a mistake on his part. He even posted he had looked every where, had his family check, thought he was wrong etc etc etc to begin with. Then we got the support reply...... we knew the reply was wrong and that he'd got a HOF as many of us saw it in game.

Without re-posting all you wrote... I see the points in that the poster just copy / pasted his support case instead of a screen shot. Hopefully he'll post a screen shot of it. It's always refreshing to have a fair an honest debate with someone and discuss different viewpoints without it going into name calling and the like as so often happens here. hugz :)

Given the reputation of the OP I had and still have no reason to doubt that he posted the whole thing and that MA support told him he never got a HOF and they don't have a record of it. I don't think they have a record of it and that's why support 'honestly' replied to him from what they saw in their logs.... no missing loots and no hof. I don't think there's a 'mistake' in their reply from the information they had in hand. The error it 'seems' it that the system didn't record it and ultimately, didn't pay it. Support can't look at something that isn't there. :/

Is this due to the overall lag that is getting more extreme at times and for some reason the system didn't record the HOF due to it? It's no different really than all the loots we lost due to 'loot lag' years and years ago during champs league that they were 'unable' to give back as there was no record of it.... ummm.. due to the system lag.... ummmmmmmmm.... didn't record it... ummmm..... (Yes, this is what I 'think' happened here in this case and others)

I've asked the OP to post a screen shot of his support case reply so there's not one ounce of doubt that he was told that he was told. Other than that, I'll sit back and see what MA's reply is but honestly, they should have already at least taken care of this guy. The saddest thing though is that it takes this kind of out cry to get MA's attention and for them to possibly make it right. So please MA, just post stating you've taken care of him. You can get back to us later and explain why this happened.

Tons of + rep to you Lucky for posting the picture, I hope though, given all the other data supplied by many people from their chat logs that your picture isn't what 'proves' it to them. I hope they've already been able to prove it another way and are giving the guy his peds.

Boy you are ignorant, I hate when people write without rereading what they wrote..

a: i read the 10k residue loot from support. Great what is your point? it still could be thrown back in materials window.
b:logic? umm bro EU is never about logic 99% of the time, people try all sorts of things for hunting/mining/crafting. to hunting in third person to looking south when pressing claim button to not auto clicking when crafting big runs...
DONT TELL ME he didnt do it when all your basing it is on LOGIC. condition crafting UL weapon, he could have tried to force a hof and without a screenshot ull never know. idiot thing to say.

step aside? as if you have any idea wtf your talking about.
Im not bashing him just looking to possible reasoning to what happened.
Do i honestly think it happened? nah but i could be wrong because stranger things have happened in this game.

maybe you havent been around EU as long as me so i doubt u would know.

dont reply to this because i wont read what you write.

I think you are missing the point... Support said his hof _never_ happend.
But clearly it did, as several people have screenshot of it.

..or was I missing the point now :silly2:

I think you are missing the point... Support said his hof _never_ happend.
But clearly it did, as several people have screenshot of it.

..or was I missing the point now :silly2:

lmao i dont know anymore bro.

He`s HOF indeed happened and he got 10k from 26k.

ClarkKent`s point was that he used residue from that hof when he continued crafting.
But even he did so ( which is not possible at all but ok ) - problem is still in the "other" 16,000 PEDs.

I have this guy on my friends list...I congratulated him on that hof....Wonder why MA says there wasn't a hof?

Back