Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing.

Thank you for finding that screenshot lucky , I have added it to the support case.

Current news is that they are investigating it further.

GL Jack, hope all turns ok ok, and glad you got that screeny you never took :).

Dibs

Thank you for finding that screenshot lucky , I have added it to the support case.

Current news is that they are investigating it further.

good to see, hope it works out soon you still owe me 2k ped!

was worth a try :)

and i cant beleive you didnt take a screen of the hof list ya muppet :) sheesh, who's a muppet? jack is isnt he jack...

At least they didn't auto-closed the case as they very often tend to do...

This is a SERIOUS game-breaking issue that concerns all players, not just the crafters. They'd better investigate it properly this time.

Seems MA admit their logs show OP got 10,000 Ped, which is a suspiciously round number.

I'd say they have a limit of this amount somewhere in their code. Possibly for Hofs of this size they would normally give part of the loot as Gems, the Residue would always be below 10k, and the limit would not be noticed. But for some reason, in this case, their algorithm didn't include the Gems, but tried to give the whole loot as Residue (and failed).

At least, if this limit is also in the Hunting code, it would be 10k x 100 x 30 Pec for muscle oil, and there has never been a loot that big (300k Ped).

Last edited:
WTF@MA's logs showing him looting exactly 10000.00peds (what is the chance of that), with accompanying ridicoulus support case answer...

+rep to OP for showing great patience in this case...

MA this is a serious issue, give this man his HOF and an apology now!!!:mad:

Seems MA admit their logs show OP got 10,000 Ped, which is a suspiciously round number.

I'd say they have a limit of this amount somewhere in their code. Possibly for Hofs of this size they would normally give part of the loot as Gems, the Residue would always be below 10k, and the limit would not be noticed. But for some reason, in this case, their algorithm didn't include the Gems, but tried to give the whole loot as Residue (and failed).

At least, if this limit is also in the Hunting code, it would be 10k x 100 x 30 Pec for muscle oil, and there has never been a loot that big (300k Ped).

In hunting you get multiple stacks for oils, if a large hof / ath is made of oils, in multiple stacks as well, no? But as oils have bigger TT value per each item than residue (0.01), you don't get tens of stacks of it.

Someone found 16k ped value of anything in his inv? :tongue2:

Sry to hear such case and gl with it.

Subscribed

WTF@MA's logs showing him looting exactly 10000.00peds (what is the chance of that)

Same chances as 6666, 7777, 5445, 2345, 1235, 7676, and, of course - 8998. Round HoF's happens, you know.

Yes, because if you loot more than 10k PED residue you get it in multiple stacks. The list of items support listed is clearly a list of selected items. Otherwise there were an amazing amount of exactly 95 PED globals. Thus, despite all the clamour it has produced, because the list is not complete nothing can be inferred from this response from support - other than that the support case was not handled very well.

It's a shame that what should have been a nice moment has turned rather sour for Jack. I hope it all gets resolved soon. I stand by my opinion that it is Jack's support case that should be responded to and not the public outburst. If it is confirmed loot went missing there should be a very apologetic public announcement about it all from MA.

I'm out - I've said what I want to say. Some have understood me, some have not. I don't want to add fuel to the fire by repeating myself.

Last edited:
...It's a shame that what should have been a nice moment has turned rather sour for Jack. I hope it all gets resolved soon. I stand by my opinion that it is Jack's support case that should be responded to and not the public outburst. If it is confirmed loot went missing there should be a very apologetic public announcement about it all from MA.

I vote this quote of the day...

It could have been a visual bug , which do happen , on chat window and/or loot window

Killed Estophyl Young - Looted what was visually a A-3 Justifier Mk V which in fact (after a relog) ended up being a L UL3, also happened to someone else on hogs , looted visually an ML35 and on relog ended up being Lr32. Was it on the Hall of Fame Board for that Day - that is the evidence as visual bug (double entries on the hof board) only last an hour or so , once the server resets hof board is what it is. Tracker is a 3rd Party program and cannot be used as i tried to do that in the past over a disputed global of 93PED on Allophyl, in fact at first they said it was not in their logs , but after further investigation took a number of days ofc the development staff picked it up and noticed the global was correct and there was 50ped of wool i must have missed. When you first realise something is not right (say you hoffed on the chat log) , check the hof board (the proof it did or didnt happen is there) screenshot the hof board , sometimes the hof board doubles up (visual bug as well) but that fixes itself up when the hof board records the next hof, any doubt you hoffed and need evidence for support case (Tracker wont help because MA dont support it) but the HOF board is proof enough. Note visual bugs do happen , the proof is there it does happen, logs may says something that maybe not really there. Sorry to say but this has happened in the past with smaller globals - chat logs can make errors, like loot windows , but the hof board is the evidence.

Good luck with your case the Development Teams do pickup whether its visual error or accounting error, visual error you wont be compensated , accounting you will be ...they have accounting logs on everything thats looted, the amount, what was looted , time it was looted , MA will get it right.

Last edited:
Agis, please read the whole thread...

7,667 views now...
Thank you MA for such a great example of "shooting yourself in the foot"... (Or "shooting cousins kneecap":))...

Fantastic. Uber-gratz, Jack. :)

Glad they worked it out for you... now how about all the half-loots the rest of us lost out on?

Gz 4 your nice HOF :)

Glad MA realised their mistake.

I find the support answer unsatisfactory, on the grounds that we do not know if this was a one of a kind bug or if it has occured in the past. Until then this thread should keep living on till a satisfactory answer has been given.

Gratz Jack! Gratz for MA for making it right on Jack's HOF. Now address the rest of us about the problem and if it is resolved please. We are owed that if you wish us to keep the faith in the game we love so much.

Last edited:
Very nice end of the story!

Big GG to you :yay:

Can the support give you the reason/cause of the issue?
It would be very useful for everyone to know what happens ...

Finally the outcome I expected. Many thanks to the community for helping with evidence (screenshots), and also for being behind me on this serious matter

Huge Gratz! :)

And nice to see finally correct reply from MA, + rep for them for that.

Finally the outcome I expected. Many thanks to the community for helping with evidence (screenshots), and also for being behind me on this serious matter

Awesome, big grats!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But, MA certainly still has some explaining to do for the rest of the community...

update on post 1 with link to the post where MA solved it would be nice for the interested reader.

Gratz on your awesome HOF mate - shame on MA for first telling the thread starter that he didn't get the HOF at all - but thankfully, they admitted their mistake and made it right. +rep for that MA. I would still want to know why I was told it never happened tho... I'd be madder then hell over that.

XZC

"We regret that in this case, our policies do not allow us to offer compensation for reports that we cannot verify."

Worst support reply there ever was, and hopefully, ever will be.

Again grats to Jack with his HOF :yay:

I find the support answer unsatisfactory, on the grounds that we do not know if this was a one of a kind bug or if it has occurred in the past.

Indeed. I'm glad for Jack he got his loot, but I do think some explanation of how it happened, how often it has happened, and some reassurance that it can't happen again is necessary now.

has this made anyone wonder if they are missing some loot on everyday things... u get 10pedder which was actually 40pedder and so on.. u never know.. MA logs that they paid u 40ped all tho u were left with 10ped.. would explain my own shit streaks clearly

Back