Recent content by EyesOfMadness

1. EyesOfMadness

Info: New Loot window with options.

MA want players that blast away hundreds of peds before they see how bad they have done. Not players that observe every single loot, they won't make it easy :>
  2. EyesOfMadness

Expand CP NOW!

Put the entrance to Dome 5 at the back of Dome 4 xD
  3. EyesOfMadness

EF Running Slow?

Not just you dj. From the UK and yes EF was running slow a few minutes ago, it's a lot better now though. Damn BT :confused:
  4. EyesOfMadness

Question: Can we loose our accounts because of VU10?

As far as I'm aware, MA changed it so that we needed to login to Planet Calypso to keep our accounts active. Where as before we only needed to login on the website. Is this still the case? I got to hand it to them if it is, sly move there. My current situation is not being able to even get past...
  5. EyesOfMadness

Question: A little help needed

From my experience, fists are the worst choice for increasing your HP. I didn't get many Strength skills from using fists. When I switched to short/long blades I noticed a significant increase in the number of Strength skills (and HP). Fists were better for Agility skills however.
  6. EyesOfMadness

MA`s masterplan

Well firstly they take a % of each deposit or withdrawal or both I forget. But most importantly I think they make most of their money out of interest! MA make more money from every deposit and then continue to make money, even if we all quit and withdraw they can still be making money with the...
  7. EyesOfMadness

Reflections from Landgrab 2009

WINNER!!! Competition: Quote of the year Category: Stupid things people say Congratulations Xen you have been selected as the winner of the quote of the year competition, stupid things people say category. Reasons for winning: This has got to be the most stupid thing I have read on this forum...
  8. EyesOfMadness

LAnd Grab as expected

I'll be keeping an 'eye' on you Tekkie rawr!
  9. EyesOfMadness

LAnd Grab as expected

Well this LG wasn't the least bit boring for me! I had a cracking time holding off cK today, all attacks failed. Must of killed Tekkie over a dozen times, with a certain satisfaction I might add. BTW I reset cK's claim all by myself. I also beat back a few attempts by them to reclaim it. I only...
  10. EyesOfMadness

LAnd Grab as expected

Right can someone from the "Alliance" please elaborate on why they hate Warants so much? or is this just #1 spite? Cause as far as I can see from posts by complete morons like Tekkie, this is just one big spite crusade. "we are not #1, we never have been and never will be so lets make them look...
  11. EyesOfMadness

LAnd Grab as expected

Someone might take notice of this bullsh*t if it wasn't coming from an "Alliance" member.
  12. EyesOfMadness

LAnd Grab as expected

Maybe the whole alliance thing is simply a message to MA, to show them how wrong their rules are :)
  13. EyesOfMadness

What is the most Eco Proffession

Postman that uses a bicycle.
  14. EyesOfMadness

Land Grab 2009

ck seem to like that fact there will be less competition on the field :laugh: So if you spend so much of your time and money preparing for such events, why are you for rules that are going to make it easier for you? *JaKst3r your application to the 'Gieeef me peds' crew has been accepted*!!
Back