Search results

1. Eron²

Dropbox - Online storage and sync

About a year ago I came across a really cool program for backing up data and sync'ing it with all of my computers. Its called Dropbox, they offer a free 2Gb of storage and unlimited sync'ing to unlimited computers. They are offering a referral program right now, if you are invited by a member...
  2. Eron²

Question: new computer build ... thoughts?

the build has completely evolved see post 21 for what i finally got. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2562285-post21.html 3Dmark and PCmark results in post 36 post 36
  3. Eron²

story on http://www.entropiagateway.com/

we all know that recently FPC added the "gateway" ingame for new players to get some understanding of game-play and dynamics and so forth. Since about Nov of 2008 FPC has had the website http://www.entropiagateway.com/ as a portal to get news about whats going on in EU. during the last major...
  4. Eron²

Question: can we get a remember download setting?

MA/FPC what im looking for is an option in the client loader to remember our preference on downloading updates. personally i get better speed going off the standard CL FTP style downloads for updating then i do with torrents of any type. *note this includes non-EU torrents as well* getting...
  5. Eron²

Info: [GUIDE] VU 10 computer build for under $450.00 USD

To start this off, I will first note that I have not built this system yet but in an on paper way this system will surely be able to run entropia universe VU10.0+ and give performance in the range of high to very high from what I have read both technically and by EU specs. total cost for this...
  6. Eron²

the logo on martial armor.

so ive been trying out limited armor martial to be exact. great protection but thats not what this is about. i started my EU life thinking i could be some sort of jedi i know this isnt the star wars world but we have mindforce. then i notice my martial armor has a logo on the back of the helm...
  7. Eron²

Atrax clothing set

set contains: Master coat Fedora basic pants basic shirt leaf beret *uncolored* all are colored with dark blue or navy cant remember and all are pre 9.0 100% trax in all fields. ##see img## also have a Paris jacket dark blue and deep cad on atrox pre 9.0 as well. any thoughts on value...
  8. Eron²

Selling: [M] Vindicator parts

face SB=+20 BO=+40 gloves SB=+70 BO=+140 arms SB=+60 BO=+100 shins SB=+25 BO=+35 all full tt ... make a bid on parts or the lot of it. +300 for the set of parts that a little discount willing to deal so make a offer prices not firm.
  9. Eron²

data center in nuclear bunker

found this and thought is was pretty sweet .... data center underground in old nuke bunker in sweden... http://royal.pingdom.com/2008/11/14/the-worlds-most-super-designed-data-center-fit-for-a-james-bond-villain/
  10. Eron²

arrested for vitural murder

saw this browsing around the interweb and thought some might like the read ... little crazy. full story at yahoo news game names edited out in accordance with EF rules *click link for unedited story*
  11. Eron²

after 3 months ....

so i havent been super active the last few months but last night i picked up an apis and thought ... time to slay the trox. well a youngin decided he had a gift for me :yay: a 141PED CB-13 side note this is my 90th solo global :cool: Click to enlarge
  12. Eron²

spell check

so i dont know if this counts as a bug but i found that the spell checker does not know the word entropia. kinda amusing for a chat client based on/for EU edit: it just flagged diablo as incorrect as well
  13. Eron²

The EU roadmap!

ok ok dont get too excited its old but intresting non-the-less. it was posted in another thread. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/114153-mindark-communication-discussion-3.html *post edited for relevent content* now whats really neat check the list and see where...
  14. Eron²

profile update!

so i thought maybe here would be a decent place to note to the general public that i redid my profile check it out let me know. :cool:
  15. Eron²

Nemesis VS. Solir

updated conparison beging at post #11 - solir vs jag ok so im looking for some thoughts on this topic. which would you choose solir or nemesis? would solir last for a decent time frame per part? are the parts readily avail? are the stats as good as they look? whats the start up costs for...
  16. Eron²

[pc] Ff - Sgh 2200m

edit: july 31 2008: there has been new intrest in my FF - 2200M and im wondering what people are thinking the value is these days /edit im looking for a price check on the Fire Forge - Small Game Hunter - 2200M great range decent DMG with a104.... what would you the EF population say is...
  17. Eron²

twin ring / support

i dont know if tonights pet blockage annoyed the rest of EU's population but i must say the ring is where i like to waste ped on a sat night. support case filed, and hopefully the cause of this problem will be taken care of. i know there is a "no name" policy here so i wont call anyone out...
  18. Eron²

1968 +40 = 2008

an intresting read from 1968 predicting the world of 2008 .... not very close but very cool to see what those before us thought we would achieve. http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2008/03/24/what-will-life-be-like-in-the-year-2008/
  19. Eron²

S: Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-69

its time to part ways with my beloved and rare FAP-69 full TT lets start it out at +650 *what i paid for it* for anyone that wants it right ayway lets say +1k run this for one week from start bid current bid TT+650 auction ends 09:10 Monday April 14, 2008 UTC Stats: Heal: 30 HP Uses: 29...
  20. Eron²

a whole lot lot of swirls

i havent posted many globals latley so i thought i would make up a thread and post a big lot all at once ... some team some solo some crafting .... at the end is reaching lvl14 Evader and the trox swarm us SR boys took on last night.
  21. Eron²

the new!

well since its been over 2 months since i posted a damn thing to this blog i thought what better time then to show off my newly painted master coat. well the coat isnt new ive have it for almost a year at least, one of the few atrax ones if seen in EU. i have long since grown tired of the red...
  22. Eron²

the new trax master

as many of you read i was looking for input on what colors to make my atrax master coat (some said remove the atrax :loco: ) anyway i went with navy and light green and thought i would post up the results. i also had a basic set shirt/pant that was atrax done as well and the storm jeans done...
  23. Eron²

help me choose colors!

ok so im thinking about coloring my master coat (atrax textured) now i really like how the navy color looks on the main field so im looking for the communities thoughts on the trim, ive found 3 i like but only have one coat :D first navy with light green: navy with green: navy with...
  24. Eron²

the big 50!

sadly not a prostanding at 50 but i did make 50 agility. was a big goal of mine and i got it out slaying bots. :D remember all bots must die :cool:
  25. Eron²

Get A Gold Card Now!!

To begin I would first like to thank the EntropiaForum community for pulling together to fund this ad campaign for the Entropia Universe Gold Card. My hat goes off you all of you helped. Now on to the informational part of this thread. There are many people here that will tell you that a Gold...
Back