Search results

1. Zacariaz

Selling: Omegatron Power Power Claw Mentro Edition (Tier 3.3)

* SOLD* Let's this small "auction" going. Item in question: Omegatron Power Claw Mentor Edition (Tier 3.3) SB: TT+800 BO: TT+1200 Current bid: BO has been met. Sale pending. Best regards. NB. The auction will be expected to end Friday if not sooner.
  2. Zacariaz

Selling: Skills

Selling what little is left of my skills. Make me an offer I can't refuse. blp weaponry technology 7420 handgun 7037 anatomy 7016 marksmanship 6571 ranged damage assessment 6366 laser weaponry technology 6051 weapons handling 5598 rifle 5406 combat reflexes 5397 serendipity 4986 wounding 4069...
  3. Zacariaz

Selling: Nemesis (F), Kobold SGA (F) (complete sets)and Scanner ES500

I am no longer able to play EU and thus I'm looking to once and for all getting rid of what little I have left. Nemesis (F) Tier 1.1-2.2 - TT+400 SOLD Kobold SGA (F) Tier 0.7-1.6 - TT+200 (current offer tt+150) Chikara InvestaFoe ES500 - TT+800 SOLD Please make sure to pm me if you're...
  4. Zacariaz

Selling: 10 Calypso Land Deeds

* S O L D * Selling these 10 calypso Land Deeds if I can get the right price. As the market looks, it would seem that 13k would be a resonable starting price, but of course if multiple people shows interest, we'll have us a bit of an auction. Please PM me with your offer. Best regards...
  5. Zacariaz

Crash bang boom - Can no longer run EU and of course it happened at the worst time possible

This is not a bug report, simply because I'm not running Windows, but rather Linux. The obviously I'm running EU through WINE. Anyway, I took a break for maybe a month, and now I crash as soon as I've logged in and try to move about. The question now is: What has changed? Have anyone had...
  6. Zacariaz

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

You won't take down big spiders with this, but never the less it's still a great weapon, and of course great for skilling Powerfist and accociated skills. A price is really hard to set to be blunt, so best offer goes, though you shouldn't expect an imediate sale if you offer isn't very good...
  7. Zacariaz

Selling: Chikara InvestaFoe ES500

Needless to say that this is the best scanner in game and that about wraps it up. As for pricing, best offer goes, but I've got time to wait. Though this scanner is not quite as rare as it used to be, it's certainly still quite rare, as you can clearly see, looking at the auction history. I...
  8. Zacariaz

Selling: Full Kobold SGA Edition Armor

Edit: This is a female set of armor. Somehow it slipped the title. If a mod could correct it, it would be very much appreciated. This is a lower end set of armor, though it do extremely well against certain kinds of creatures like Feffoid and similar, and with the right kind of armor plating...
  9. Zacariaz

Selling: Full Nemesis (F) Armor

This Amazing set of armor can be your, if you make a good enough offer of course. Some will say that a lot of other armors in the same price category are better, but I don't really agree, not unless you include limited armor at least. It's extremly economical and with the right set of armor...
  10. Zacariaz

Selling: Various chipped skills

As skills sell, the list will get updated with new ones. Inflict Ranged Damage - 100.31 PED TT - 1400% (chipped) Dexterity - 85.58 PED TT - 1200% (chipped) Priced are derived from a combination of factors, but very reasonable non the less. If you feel otherwise, please keep it to your self...
  11. Zacariaz

MyHideout.eu up for graps (soon)

Just wanted to let people know, in case anyone is interested, that the domain which I have had great plans for for so long, will not be renewed and thus will be available within the foreseeable future Personally I think that MyHideout.eu is a perfect domain in relation to Entropia Universe...
  12. Zacariaz

Selling: High amount of common skills

NB: List update. Some skills has been chipped. Also note that at this point in time I cannot provide ESI's for unchipped skills. BLP Weaponry Technology - 7420 - 695.46 PED - 900% Handgun - 7037 - 563.71 PED - 950% Anatomy - 7016 - 554.01 PED - 850% Markmanship - 6571 - 420.53 PED - 750% Ranged...
  13. Zacariaz

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

Just got an email from EU support: I tried contacting support before writing here of course, but guess what, I can't because the system is down for maintenance! So they've got time to bother people like me who have done nothing wrong, but not to fix whatever is wrong so that we might log in...
  14. Zacariaz

Chipping out is expensive...

First I tried the entropedia avatar skill calculator, which cost me a 9.71 PED ESI, after which I was told that I should use jdegre's chipping optimizer. Well obviously it's the best as it's been around since the dawn of time, only I have never been able to figure it out. Now however it would...
  15. Zacariaz

Selling: Everything!

For your convenience I've tried to categorize the various materials and item, and a number of skills have been chipped. Possible interested in CLD's in trade. Simply send your offer in the form of a private message, and I'll be sure to respond as soon as possible. Far from all my skills have...
  16. Zacariaz

Petition for Feature Freeze

I don't actually know how many who agree and maybe I'm in a somewhat different position that the average EU participant, but I'm quite tired of the growing number of bugs, the steadily increasing instability of the game, stuff breaking all the time and so on and so forth. I for one think it's...
  17. Zacariaz

Info: Linux Support Alternative

Well I thought why not... The developers are people to right? So I simply sent a support case after haven given up my own efforts: I expect to get a standard reply, but I hope for something better. Best regards.
  18. Zacariaz

Graphics settings - Your recommendations

So I finally bought that SSD so that I can not get the most out of my hardware, but it's not quite enough. So I ramped the settings to the max (very high), highest resolution of 1080p, set vertical sync and 16q AA and even while recording with Fraps @ 30 FPS, My in game FPS stay at a decent...
  19. Zacariaz

What would you want/expect from an Entropia Universe YouTube commentary?

I, like many others I'm sure, enjoy a variety of YouTube commentaries. In my case they usually revolve around MineCraft, but that don't really need to be the limit. In fact I'd very much like to find something a bit closer to home, so to speak. Thus I've long considered making something of my...
  20. Zacariaz

Webdesign

I was just wondering... Suppose you have to read a lot on the web and assume that the contrast is not a problem, which background color do you then think that you would prefer? (hex rgb value if possible please) Also where you're reading, do you prefer dark on light (as is common) or light on...
  21. Zacariaz

FYI: Youtubers - No more excuses!

There is far to little EU relevant content on YouTube, especially interesting commentaries, but maybe that's because it's often too complicated, so now after weeks of intensive googling, reading, trial and error, I've found what I believe to be the best, albeit not the easiest way to get video...
  22. Zacariaz

Wordpress and themes - Please help

So anyone who have read my newly created blog (I know no one has, but just in case) will know that I'm looking for a nice and simple wordpress theme. I could make it my own from a technical standpoint, but I'm about as creative as a doorknob. I am not a designer and I will never become one...
  23. Zacariaz

Mathematician needed

I just realized that I'm an idiot. I suppose some would say that is old news, but I'm a bit slow ;) Actually describing the problem it self seems a bit complicated, but I'll do my best. So we have TT value, Target MU and the auction fee. I know TT value and my target MU and thus I can...
  24. Zacariaz

16.600 dead fouls

As I didn't have the funds to complete the feffoid challenge, I had to go with something else and decided upon fouls, to be completed before the end of the year, just as I'd planned for the feffoids. And I've done it, using only power claw ME. Well, that isn't really the achievement, not I did...
  25. Zacariaz

Possibly looking for new society

As my current society seem less and less interesting as several vital members has left and such, I find my self in the situation where I might want to look for a new one. This however is no easy task. I can't really remember when I first joined my current society or the reasons for doing so...
Back