Search results

1. O

Finally!

I could play for a time with my onboard Intel graphics. It wasn't until I tried to go to Amethera that I ran into rouble. But it was great incentive for me to go out and finally buy a NVIDIA. I was shocked when I saw that the trees actually swayed in the wind. :D
  2. O

Mass Exodus Of Eu Is It True

Doesn't really matter, because you'll always have new people like me get totally addicted to the game, regardless of a VU change. And anyone truely addicted to EU will always come back. That's true of almost any mmog.
  3. O

Where to Hunt merps?

I like Hadesheim East and go north. Not thick with Merp, mostly young, but Snables too.
  4. O

Skinned Armor?

You look like you are turning into a tree. Would be cool if you could also color it.
  5. O

peds back in uberloots

It all looks good to me. I mean what? 1M ammo is 10k peds at TT. Still looks uber sweet to me.
  6. O

Twin Peaks Stolen

Sorry, my bad. I'll put it back. There. Whoops, that's backwards. There we go. I just needed it for a couple of minutes. Good as new.
  7. O

Loot sizes and such

I honestly don't know. I hunt the same area/mobs and have noticed this too. The larger mobs cost me more to kill, but the loot is the same as younger mobs. So I go out to LA25, I think it is, and shoot big exosaurs. Major outlay of money and time, and I get the same loots as if I were fighting...
  8. O

Invisable Foul's

May as well give invisible globals and hofs too. :laugh:
  9. O

Weapon advice

I tried the TT blade and hated it, so I bought a 2x0. I like it for damage and speed, but the decay is the killer. That's the problem I found with most melee weapons. I do hit the bigger mobs once or twice with the axe once they are close, but try to use it only in emergencies.
  10. O

Looking for Shogun mask, got money instead

Gratz. Don't suppose you want to share that hunting location? Those are the mobs I'm trying to focus on a bit right now, and don't quite recognize that area. But if not, congratz anyway. :)
  11. O

Height impact on ranged weapons

This is logical because the mob is actually slowed while going up hill and is much faster when moving downhill. Slower target = easier to hit :wise:
  12. O

YAY Marksmanship

Congratz. But dude, I think you're in trouble. You're out of ammo and surrounded by mobs. But I guess it's all good, you got a new skill. :D
  13. O

My first Trip to CND – A Photo and Video story

Hope my first trip to CND will go even a fraction as well as your's did. Gratz!
  14. O

How many societies you've been on since you started?

I haven't been in any societies yet and I've been playing for about 3 months now. I jumped too early and got a bum mentor. Want to take my time, watch and listen before I join or start a society. :)
  15. O

Advice to n00bs, from a n00b.

I feel this same way, even when out hunting little Exos and Snables. I see a green dot appear on my radar and I hope they are just passing through. Not because I'm afraid they might steal, but because it messes with my ability to keep track of where I am at with sweat and damage. Mob aggro is a...
  16. O

Greetings EF

Hello and good day. My name is Odinseye and after playing EU for a couple of moths now and reading the forums everyday, I have finally decided to register here. I am a depositer, and already vastly addicted to EU. I have an MIA mentor, which really torques me, but I've moved on. He disappear...
Back