Search results

1. cold

Selling: SALAMANDER M S.G.A. full set

bump for a friend and a nice armor ;)
  2. cold

sorry to hear that.... from experience mindark is the biggest scammer in the game... my...

sorry to hear that.... from experience mindark is the biggest scammer in the game... my advice to u is to take the plane to go in swe and try to get in contact with them in person.. i say that since someone i know( my brother) got scamed some time ago by a player(70k peds) he showed mindark...
  3. cold

Discovery: Unique Lord Kraster Helmet (M)

GZ for that cool item.. maybe u can make a screen with some stats on that too ;0 anyway... once again gz
  4. cold

Show us ya face!

just me
  5. cold

hey m8 i have 4+ k hg no ideea how much that is this days but im sure we can work on it ;)

hey m8 i have 4+ k hg no ideea how much that is this days but im sure we can work on it ;)
  6. cold

Kimmi is now unlocked!!

good for u m8 get the ATH now.. pay them back:D
  7. cold

Help: Petition to increase priority of re-enabling SKILL IMPLANTS

fu**ng lazy MA give us back what we like.. game kind of suck without it...
  8. cold

Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

GL hope for the best...
  9. cold

StatePolice can't contact MA

if what u say it's true than forghet about it lol mindark will do shit... ask hopkirk if u don't belive...he was scamed and he waits for the case to be solved for .. way to long now... gl though :)
  10. cold

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

keep it up m8 ;)
  11. cold

Why I can’t loot anything?

lol common ppl do u rely expect to make profit.. than get a job:D i know some that play eu as a job but if u want to just play than u have to accept that this game is no longer what was once....u can make profit or loot items wich can bring u a smile on ur face but for that u need to get some...
  12. cold

Dunno guys..trying to decide whether to play or not..

my advice stay away:D lol now seriosly.. if u can't deposit this game is no fun.. ofc game is no fun if u deposit and loose all eighter... as about my opinion ...u play the game ...try to play for a month or so ( depositing) and after this time u can decide if u like it from all points of...
  13. cold

Are mobtrains against the EULA?

i have voted no .. i belive mobtrain are fun and only thouse that can't concider that ilegal... eula... since when that stoped ppl to scam in game...mindark do nothing about such things.. do u think mindark will bitch about something that give them cash:d like ur decay and crap:d lol more...
  14. cold

Question: what if:)

hi there again:) well i i saw many ppl visited the post but not all voted.. but even so the biggest % belive the game need some dmg shown while u kill the mob;) this way i want to thank all for ur vote and hopfuly mindark will think of something:) take care and gl:) cold
  15. cold

ain't about the fact we live in a crazy world.. it's about what we can have from this crazy world... and since this a virtual world i belive we can have all we want... there are to many rules in rl.. about everything.. more than this:) i have made this post since im getting bored in game...
  16. cold

i did not thought about slaughter the damn mobs just for a little bit of blood.. or for example when u kill a robot before he is finished an arm or something to fall on the ground...problem is that u see no damage to the mob u are wasting.. i do not like violence taken to extreme...ain't about...
  17. cold

18. cold

nice ideea about the button:wtg:
  19. cold

than mindark shoud think more about raising the damn age.. we are the ones that pay not kids:P
  20. cold

hi there crazy entropians i was thinking today after a realy bad hunt with a soc member that this game it's no longer fun with such bad loot... but than i got a strange ideea what if mindark does do something about it...like put some blood in the mobs.. u know since u get no loot at least to see...
  21. cold

3D Me... VU# ???

hahahaha common man think of how many from eu would like to show their fat faces in game lol but anyway that would be a chalange for some to accept that they only have good looking avas:D and virtual skills :D sry about u running out of weed though:) usualy this kind of ideeas come with...
  22. cold

Selling: unlimited CB21

gl bump
  23. cold

Selling: Supremacy Foot Guard

gl with ur sale
  24. cold

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

bump for a nice gun
  25. cold

Selling: full chronicle male (unique) [video on]

:) nice movie:) grate armor... gl with the sale man